advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try the one set per bodypart per day workout?

Workout

Pushups
Dips
Side laterals
Bent rows
Pull ups
DB curls
DB stiff leg
Squats
Calves
Crunches
Abductors.

^^^ my workout^^^
Bodyweight stuff was as many reps to failure, everything else was heavy enough to fail in a 10-12 rep range except squats I failed in the 20 rep range.

Workout

Pushups
Dips
Side laterals
Bent rows
Pull ups
DB curls
DB stiff leg
Squats
Calves
Crunches
Abductors.

^^^ my workout^^^
Bodyweight stuff was as many reps to failure, everything else was heavy enough to fail in a 10-12 rep range except squats I failed in the 20 rep range.
b-boy
how many times per week do you do this workout? do you have thoughts on is it better for bulking or cutting? I tried this today and like it.
thanks

b-boy
how many times per week do you do this workout? do you have thoughts on is it better for bulking or cutting? I tried this today and like it.
thanks
Every day! Seven days a week. I did it during a cut but I would rather do it bulking as it made me hungry as hell

Every day! Seven days a week. I did it during a cut but I would rather do it bulking as it made me hungry as hell
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cycle/dosages were you running during this cut?

If I did this 4-5 days a week do you think it would be sufficient? Thanks! I realized today I can barely do a couple pull ups LOL

If I did this 4-5 days a week do you think it would be sufficient? Thanks! I realized today I can barely do a couple pull ups LOL
Absolutely, The concept is getting the whole body muscular/ nervous system trained as many times as you can over a given period of time. ie:assuming you train 5 days a week on your usual routine,hitting every part 1 or 2 times per week. Now on this type of routine you are hitting each muscle group directly 5x . That many times more... calculate that over a month, and then a year.
Cant do that many pull ups, its ok.
Pace yourself. You dont have to take each set to 100%, because if you do you will not be able to train the next day or the day after much less 5 days in a row...
Start you training at 60% pace, next week bump it up some. As your conditioning gets adjusted for repeatability, you will be growing stronger.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cycle/dosages were you running during this cut?
My usual then was 1g of test, 600 eq, kickstart with 50mg andadrol for 1st 3 weeks.

My usual then was 1g of test, 600 eq, kickstart with 50mg andadrol for 1st 3 weeks.
I'm thinking the 600mg of eq contributed to your hunger. If I tried cutting on eq, once I got done with the cut and started carbing up again...there would be no deep dish pizzas left in Chicago. EQ makes me want to eat everything that doesn't try to eat me first.

I'm thinking the 600mg of eq contributed to your hunger. If I tried cutting on eq, once I got done with the cut and started carbing up again...there would be no deep dish pizzas left in Chicago. EQ makes me want to eat everything that doesn't try to eat me first.
Eq's hunger increase is very mild with me, been using this compound for years, I know my body on EQ, I don't use deca so EQ is my choice of anabolics. Trust me it was the training that made me hungry, recovering from training everyday is not easy and the hunger signal is telling you just that!

Eq's hunger increase is very mild with me, been using this compound for years, I know my body on EQ, I don't use deca so EQ is my choice of anabolics. Trust me it was the training that made me hungry, recovering from training everyday is not easy and the hunger signal is telling you just that!
I had that too. I was more hungry and was actually losing weight at the same time.

Workout

Pushups
Dips
Side laterals
Bent rows
Pull ups
DB curls
DB stiff leg
Squats
Calves
Crunches
Abductors.

^^^ my workout^^^

thats absolutely brutal dude!
for you personally how much does gear come into play with your ability to recover from such work?
off season/low gear just require more rest days?
i think you typically stay very low carb or mostly carbs from fruit?
do you feel diet come into play with recovery in that sense or if you have the diet nailed doesnt matter so much the macros?
always appreciate your info.
thanks!

thats absolutely brutal dude!
for you personally how much does gear come into play with your ability to recover from such work?
off season/low gear just require more rest days?
i think you typically stay very low carb or mostly carbs from fruit?
do you feel diet come into play with recovery in that sense or if you have the diet nailed doesnt matter so much the macros?
always appreciate your info.
thanks!
I think gear plays a lot into it. Offseason the higher calories would help offset the lower androgen levels some though, but precontest I would definitely need to be jacked up on juice.
Diet composition for me plays a huge role at my age, the more I can keep inflammation down the harder I can train due to reduced body pain. One reason I think that people who dirty bulk or eat shit foods just to get calories in are doing themselves a great injustice.

I think gear plays a lot into it. Offseason the higher calories would help offset the lower androgen levels some though, but precontest I would definitely need to be jacked up on juice.
Diet composition for me plays a huge role at my age, the more I can keep inflammation down the harder I can train due to reduced body pain. One reason I think that people who dirty bulk or eat shit foods just to get calories in are doing themselves a great injustice.

thanks bud.
i have really been trying to stay away form much gear n focus on diet.
being honest with yourself on that can be tricky.

This type of routine could be just the thing for those of us that will be stuck training at home for a while due to gyms being closed.

I hit the muscle with heavy weights and lots of sets once a week, but try to do some light pump/feel sets with good form for every muscle every day. Really helps with active recovery quite a bit.

I hit everything twice a week, but I also do light pump training with other body parts regardless of what I'm training that day. I do believe it helps with recovery, keeping blood in the muscles.

I hit everything twice a week, but I also do light pump training with other body parts regardless of what I'm training that day. I do believe it helps with recovery, keeping blood in the muscles.

Rich Piana was big on that, doing light pump sets for a certain body part the day after having trained that body part to facilitate recovery. I think it's always a good idea.

Since I am limited on equipment this is my new routine. Total body, everyday I can get into the gym. It is sparsely equipped but I do have a barbell, db's from 10-100, pull up bar, dip bar, squat rack, flat and incline benches. Total body training daily, chasing that pump. So far, I am loving it. I am beginning to think I might continue it once my commercial gym opens back up. Special shout out to BBOY and ROUGE I read your posts very closely.

Workout

Pushups
Dips
Side laterals
Bent rows
Pull ups
DB curls
DB stiff leg
Squats
Calves
Crunches
Abductors.

^^^ my workout^^^

Bought to give this a try while my gym is closed. I could just switch to trying to match what I had been doing but with my home db's... Wanted to try this since I seen it posted though and looks like now is the perfect time.

Workout

Pushups
Dips
Side laterals
Bent rows
Pull ups
DB curls
DB stiff leg
Squats
Calves
Crunches
Abductors.

^^^ my workout^^^

Just tried this workout at home.. sweating like a mad man. Curious to see how this treats me over the next few weeks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear