advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use a 1 inch insulin needle in the glutes?

I use a 1/2” pin for everything but glutes and lats. Even with 3ml
I actually generally use a 5/16 slin pin for arms and delts and it goes in fine. Lab work confirmed and everything. I wouldn't attempt it for a glute shot though.

I use 1/2 inch 29 or 30g slin pins in very upper glutes. I jam it down all the way with no issues. I’m not overly fat either. If some leaks sub q oh well. There’s guys that do all their shots sub q. I wouldn’t do that purposely for myself but if some leaks there then okay. Haven’t noticed a difference at all.

I use 1/2 inch 29 or 30g slin pins in very upper glutes. I jam it down all the way with no issues. I’m not overly fat either. If some leaks sub q oh well. There’s guys that do all their shots sub q. I wouldn’t do that purposely for myself but if some leaks there then okay. Haven’t noticed a difference at all.
Thanks for the feedback. I have been trying it for the last week and nothing has seemed to leak out at all and I am quite lean.

Maybe I’m missing something here but what is a 1” insulin needle? All I’ve ever seen in a slin pin is 1/2”?
I've never been able to find 1" slin pins, 1/2" is the longest I've came across.

I use 1/2" slin pins. But the most I'm doing lately is 0.2 ml daily. If I feel like blasting again I'll start using 1".

Many times. The longest needle I have for awhile has been 5/8.

When I first started I always pinned glutes with a 1.5 inch. Switched to a 25g 1inch after a few months and haven't looked back.

I injected myself with a G23 1 1/4 (0.6x30mm) needle in my thighs. I always hit the last bit of insertion (probably on a nerve), and my leg always twitched. and it was uncomfortable. so I started using a G22 1 1/2 (0.7x40mm) needle in the glutes.

thinking of trying the shorter G23 1 thigh needle.
Does anyone have experience with thigh (or other muscle) twitching when pricked with a needle?

25g 1.5 inch in glutes minimal scar tissue and less issues with the depot when it’s deep in muscle. I’m 10% or less bf.

I injected myself with a G23 1 1/4 (0.6x30mm) needle in my thighs. I always hit the last bit of insertion (probably on a nerve), and my leg always twitched. and it was uncomfortable. so I started using a G22 1 1/2 (0.7x40mm) needle in the glutes.

thinking of trying the shorter G23 1 thigh needle.
Does anyone have experience with thigh (or other muscle) twitching when pricked with a needle?
It’s just a nerve your bumping into is all. Happens in every muscle group for me except glutes. Not every time mind you, but often enough.

Just stop pushing in the pin, pull up slightly and angle it away from the area. If not your muscle will twitch it’s ass off as the oil presses against the nerve.

Cage

I have no issue using a 27g 1/2” slin pin in the glutes. I just bury it deep as I can to be certain it’s good. Never had an issue. Could also be non-problematic for me because it’s only a small amount for TRT injected EOD

I use 1/2'' slin needle for everything. I am single digit bf% year round. Never had in issue going IM in the glutes with 1/2"

I've found that the 1mL, half-inch, 28g, works the best for me. 29g half-inch works fine too if you do the half ML pins, but takes too long and too much pressure on the 1mL slin pins at 29g, so that's how I landed at 28g 1mL 1/2inch, which works perfectly. I rotate rear delts, side delts, chest, lats, triceps, outer biceps, glutes, and quads.

Sorry I meant a 1/2 inch needle. smh
That definitely makes more sense! It’s been a long time since I’ve used a 1.5 and at least for me it’s totally unnecessary. 1” gets in the muscle every time.

I don't do ED dosing on trt or cruise so with low ml I use slin pins for delts and maybe pecs. Other spots work too but I don't use glutes (ventro or dorsal) though I could see ventro working for me.

On blasts it's 25g 1" all around and if I have an odd 1ml shot then that's a slin pin.

It's more about volume and slin pins, as much as I love them, make volume a lot harder. Note that I travel a lot so ED dosing just isn't practical for me (sure I'll bring a vial for a Wednesday blast shot but not whole kits everywhere).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear