over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use a dieuretic year round?

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I was wondering if anyone uses a dieuretic year round to help keep some of the bloat and water down mainly from GH? The riptropins seem to make me hold a tad bit more water than i like. COuple that with test and i look like my bf is much higher than it actually is. SO does anyone do this and is it safe in a small dose and are there any concerns if the dose is low? I can find lasix from gear depot but cant seem to find aldactone or diazide which i think are weaker than lasix. KS

I know one of my buds who competes always uses one. But I think its more of a herbal type. Ill have to ask him, even though its prob not what you're after.

Just wanting to keep the excess water off. I look like im about double my actual bodyfat because of the excess water. THanks for the help.

He just texted me back. Says he uses Xpel by MHP. All natural stuff. Has small amount of caffeine as well. Cheap and works well for him.

I have also used MHP Expel in the past with great results. It's pretty mild and safe but definitely helps keep the water off.

Yeah i have been reading and some people say that some of the diuretics will actually inhibit muscle growth and some are also androgen blockers. Anyone else?

Thanks for the help fellas.

I use 100mg spironolactone since 3 months now.
I use spiro beecause it helps me to keeping my hair.since i use spiro i have less hair loss.
before i used fiasteride,but fina killed my libido

Ok i just read some stuff on HCTZ. Does this have any negative effects if ran at a low dose around 25mg ed? Also does HCTZ inhibit muscle growth or block androgens? THanks for the help and thanks for the PM BE

Not trying to bash rips cause I know they are good GH and potent, but the consensus seems to be that Kigs are just as good and for whatever reason people are not holding as much water on them.
I would be really hard pressed to go on diuretics to combat water retention from GH, that seems like a lose lose proposition.

Yeah i understand that. Im not totally sold on the idea just seeing if anyone else runs diuretics to combat this. One good thing about rips is we will soon see just how potent and good they are. THey are one of the ones being tested and i have 300 ius of it so i cant just buy kigs right now.

OH wow I guess not then huh? What kind of dose are you running? Maybe dropping it some would help.

How long have you been running the Rips? When I first started 4iu, I was holding water like crazy, to the point it was actually getting painful in my lower legs. Around 4 weeks in it subsided and I'm barely retaining any water at all now.

I use 40mg Lasix once or twice a week, TRT Cypionate and another medication I Take make me retain alot of water...the lasix sheds that shit right off...

Actually I was toying with the idea of using something like dyazide myself as kind of a "reset" to lose my current water retention and then start over from there.

Anyone have any opinions on this? Or would it just make me gain the water right back as soon as I start eating/drinking water again?

Ok i just read some stuff on HCTZ. Does this have any negative effects if ran at a low dose around 25mg ed? Also does HCTZ inhibit muscle growth or block androgens? THanks for the help and thanks for the PM BE

It's a blood pressure med that is also a diuretic. I take 25mg every day for HBP and don't experience any bad side effects. I haven't heard about inhibiting muscle growth. If there is any truth to this, I would like to hear about it

It's a blood pressure med that is also a diuretic. I take 25mg every day for HBP and don't experience any bad side effects. I haven't heard about inhibiting muscle growth. If there is any truth to this, I would like to hear about it

HCTZ is commonly prescribed for HBP, it is very mild, would probably be a good idea for everyone taking gear that causes water retention.

I use 100mg spironolactone since 3 months now.
I use spiro beecause it helps me to keeping my hair.since i use spiro i have less hair loss.
before i used fiasteride,but fina killed my libido

have you noticed slower gains since taking the spiro? seems like it would hurt your gains quite a bit

Yeah but the hard thing is finding a sponsor that carries it. I found one but they seem to be having some issues so now im still looking.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws