over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use a50 precontest???

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
how does one use anadrol precontest?? i keep hearing about it. also is haloteston worth using the last 2 weeks?
lucian

hmmmm

thanx man, i appreciate it.
lucian

I used anadrol starting 4 days out last year and was very happy with the results.

I have used it for many contest leading right up to the show. I am one of the lucky people who does not need a harsh diuretic, I tried lasix only once and that was a bad idea. I prefer Aldactone or Aldactazide, something very mild. I have even used Taraxatone.

Anyway, Anadrol keeps me incredibly full while dieting, and helps keep my strength up....very important so I don't crash in weight. I might add that I have also never, ever used an anti-e, again I don't carry water much when my diet is spot on.

It can be done but it is best left for trial and error by the individual since each person will respond differently. Best thing to do is try it when you hit about 6-7% with a clean pre-contest diet. Then you will know how the water hits you.

dose?

what is the dosage used? 4 days doesnt seem like much time to fill out.
almost pro, what mg did you use? and how long were oyou on it? also should it be takn the day of the show? or just till the night before??
]lucian

It falls under the term of "Androgen Loading".... and its not just used with drol but with other fast acting androgens as well,, drol just specifically is used for the boost in RBC count..... And yea it works...

what about dbol, I know it will not increase rbc to the effect that adrol will but will it help fill me out, say 50mg 4-7 days before the show ( i only ask b/c i have some extra dbol laying around)

lucian said:
what is the dosage used? 4 days doesnt seem like much time to fill out.
almost pro, what mg did you use? and how long were oyou on it? also should it be takn the day of the show? or just till the night before??
]lucian
I took it at 100mg up to one week out and then dropped to 50mg up to the night before the show. I started my diuretics 5 days out so water was never a problem.

almostpro is right on. i take 100 mg until wed before a friday night prejudge and cut it back to 50 thru the show. takind a mild diuretic such as aldactone at a dose of 50 mg per day starting sunday thru the show and then a dyazide 25 mg on top of that starting thursday night then another friday morning and another one friday around five and then keep taking one every six hours thru sat night show and bro anadrol or any short acting high leveled androgen should be no problem

what about...

haloteston??? 10 mg caps, an underground lab. what about using the halo/drol combo for the last couple of weeks to stay full and hard?
stack as follows:
100 mg tren every 3 days
100 mg masteron e o d
100 mg prop 5 x wk
.5 mg of arimidex ed
25 mg proviron ed
25 mg win oral ed
50 mg of a50 ed
20 mg of halo ed
and diuretics.
this is only for the last 2 weeks.
normaly i dont use orals, or such fast acting compounds. the nly thing im thinking about adding the a50 and halo but im already using everything and looking the best i have ever. just wanna know if i can look fuller,you know how it is.
lucian

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner