over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use GNC protein lately?

I honestly think it's one of the cleanest tasting proteins that I have tried. I'm not really into "sweets" of any kind, and they use Stevia in their products. So their chocolate flavors tend to taste like a toned down version of something like a 75% Cacao bar. They also have unflavored products. I'm currently using the chocolate premium blend with the unflavored Whole Oat Powder.

They also have a "Lean Blend" which is 24 grams protein/17 carbs/1 gram fat/0 sugar that tastes awesome and is good for getting in macros in smaller amounts.

Not overpowering, and just very pure tasting. This is with their Premium Blend which has the fast, medium, and slow releasing blends. No GI issues whatsoever, and you could drink one of these and have a meal right after with no issues.

Maybe OutToLunch can collaborate a little more, but pretty much anything I have got from them was great. Here is one of their statements from their website:

•Laboratory tested for purity

•Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards

•Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture

•Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout

•Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue

•Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee

I have used them for years when I heard of them through a friend. At that time you called to place an order, and I ended up talking with the owner for a pretty long time as he was the one who picked up....he is very passionate about what he is doing.

I’ll just say that quality wise they are very good as far as ingredient profile etc. but taste wise i still prefer TN.

I will say when I want to take a break and either mix things up and or desire something more sweeter tasting Bb.com has deals sometimes on muscletech etc. last time I purchased 6lbs of their whey gold for $37. I will use one scoop of that with a scoop of TN or muscle feast.

How is that epiq isolate gungalunga?
The rate im going through protein at the moment i need something not over priced, low carb and quality ingredients.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

How is that epiq isolate gungalunga?
The rate im going through protein at the moment i need something not over priced, low carb and quality ingredients.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Its good protein....mixes easy.....tastes good. I would recommend it. I know I will be ordering more....I only ordered chocolate...so I cant give a review on the vanilla as far as taste.

Man I've worked there and honestly, I wouldn't trust it. Even if it is a clean protein, I still wouldn't want to support GNC brand. That is another aspect to consider. If you want cheap and good, TrueNutrition seriously always kills it in price and quality. Great brand to support, and I actually do notice a difference using their products over others.

Forget your taste buds! They cost you $. Just go straight to Davisco and get whey protein isolate. Davisco supplies 90% of the when to all these companies anyhow. Their plain unflavored whey iso has no taste, so do what you want with it if you need to. You don't NEED that much protein anyhow.

Sorry, it's true.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity