over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use Hammer Strength machines?

all i use is hammer shoulder press, incline and decline. failure is always the option and it's totally safe. the starting stretch is a bitch, i agree.
someone mentioned putting a pipe or some such tween the bar and back to alleviate that. wood blocks maybe.

I try and use them as much as i can, then revert to db for majority. i will work in flat bench and incline bench as well but unlike a few that have posted I really get a great squeeze in my pecs when i use them.

I use them mostly after free weights. They are good when your already pre-exhausted from free weights. They're another tool in the arsenal.

I use them mostly after free weights. They are good when your already pre-exhausted from free weights. They're another tool in the arsenal.

this is when i like using them the most after heavy compound free weight movements.....hammer strength excersise super setd with a isolated excersise is where its at!

Hammer strength work great for me!!! I use just about every machine they produce! I'm 6' 2" with an abnormal reach of 79" and I have no problems at all with using these machines. Love em'!!!

I enjoy Hammer machines, some more then others. Like was mentioned earlier, it's all part of the arsenal. But, what I do find peculiar is, unlike in freeweights, their seated flat bench is more difficult(heavier) then on the incline. Also, because of the leverge mechanism, the higher you push the flat, the heavier it gets. This has been everybodies observation in my gym. Beacuse of this,Ii particuliar like this angle more then the others.

I love Hammer Strength, it takes the stress off my joints and puts them on the muscle, this saves wear and tear on the joints

I get enough of that at work

this is what they were designed to do

Love hammer strength! I cant find a work out partner to keep up with me so these work great with no spotter. They've been around for ever tried and true!

its just a shame they are making the worse hack squat .

its just a shame they are making the worse hack squat .

Yea my gym has their hack squat...it's terrible! I also STRONGLY dislike their leg press...and their standing single leg hamstring curl is the worst hamstring machine i've ever used.

But I really do like their back machines (row, pulldown) and shoulder machines. Just gotta use what works for you and your body...and the older versions are better, that's for sure. My old gym had the decline and incline and flat...all were great. New gym only has the decline, but it's new and the action just isn't the same. I can't stand it.

Hammer Strength back machines let you really load up the weight, but the pull is always smooth.

no spot

I use them vey often, reason being , I work out alone alot and I feel confident with big weight, also since I have gotten older I have a lower back problem and I feel real good when doing leg work I wish I could use free weights when I do squats or deadlifts and I do but I just cant go real heavy due to my situation.. Overall I really feel like it get positive results from them

Love them for incline chest. Use them for delts when going heavy as well with military presses.

i find i had good results from the incline machine. just go heavy and squeeze, do negatives and feel the pain in ur chest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131