over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use Hydrolyze for under eye dark circles

Fitness 500

Banned
Since dark under eye circles run on my Father's side of the family and I noticed that I can start to see my own eyes starting to get darker I decided to try Hydrolyze by Hydroxatone as a treatment.

I actually read a lot of mixed reviews and since they have a great deal I decided to place my order.

Has anyone used Hydrolyze or any other under eye treatment with any good results?

look at our sponsor clearskypharmacy they sell retinol which is trentonoin cream. supposed to help with that

look at our sponsor clearskypharmacy they sell retinol which is trentonoin cream. supposed to help with that

You didn't read my post.

I already have and using Hydrolyze and I wanted to know if anyone have used this or anything else with good results. I didn't ask for a source.

i did read your post hydrolize is different then trentinoin cream..if you can buy hydrolize over the counter it probably wont work....was just trying to help you out brother...

i did read your post hydrolize is different then trentinoin cream..if you can buy hydrolize over the counter it probably wont work....was just trying to help you out brother...

I'm gonna use the hydrolize for a few months but if it doesn't work I will look into trentinoin.

Thanks

You can't buy hydrolize over the counter.

At first I didn't realize Tretinoin is just Retin-A. Retin-A not only does not help with dark circles it has not been proven to nor is it prescribed for treatment of under eye dark circles.

When I was in the Military I used to suffer bad from razor bumps and ingrown hair and the idiot core men would give me Retin-A and that shit would eat right through your skin if you weren't careful.

retin a is different then trentinoin well its the active ingredient in retin a but the over the counter retin a is so weak it doesnt work. trentinoin is by prescription only and the research i did i thought it also worked to even out clortones in the skin...if i am mistaken i apologize

I don`t know much about hydrolize but retin A is not gonna help dark circles. It will help increase cell turn over, which decreases with age. What you need is a good eye cream. The skin under the eyes is much different that the rest of the face. I`m working with a compounding pharm to make our own eye cream to sell at our spa. Wanna add that "secret" ingredient from the old school prep H, to help reduce puffiness, along with all the other known stuff to help increase circulation like caffeine.

I don`t know much about hydrolize but retin A is not gonna help dark circles. It will help increase cell turn over, which decreases with age. What you need is a good eye cream. The skin under the eyes is much different that the rest of the face. I`m working with a compounding pharm to make our own eye cream to sell at our spa. Wanna add that "secret" ingredient from the old school prep H, to help reduce puffiness, along with all the other known stuff to help increase circulation like caffeine.

How about reducing the puffiness that fat pockets cause under the eyes. Do you know if that is possible, or is cosmetic surgery necessary?

How about reducing the puffiness that fat pockets cause under the eyes. Do you know if that is possible, or is cosmetic surgery necessary?

That`s hard to say without seeing it. We have seen good results on people using our microcurrent machine (basically a tens unit for face) to get some lymphatic drainage to reduce that look of puffy bags under the eyes. I guess any other treatmnet/massage for lymphatic drainage could work too. IF those bags of, basically fluid have been there a long time, it is possible to now have fat deposits in there, then surgery is the only way :( Maybe the canadian vs prep H would work. I`ll let you know when I get our eye cream finally made with the secret ingredient, I`ll send you a tester if you give me before/after shots :)

Sircuit white out + is hands down the most effective skin care product I have ever used and got ride of under eye darkness. It costs like $75 for a tiny tube, but it has lasted me about 6 months.

retinol is a very weak member of the Vit A family and would be much more suitable than tretinoin aka retinoic acid
Tretinoin would be too strong for the thin skin under the eye and cause irritation.
and because its fat soluble you only have to use it every other night.
There are other ingredients that are more effective for skin lightening such as arbutin or kojic acid, hydroquinone is effective but like tretinoin its very strong and Rx only.

What's worked for me

I get pretty ruthless bags under my eyes too. For the past few months I've been using hyaluronic acid 4-5 times a day. No lie there has been a noticible difference. In my experience the cheap Watts brand seems to tighten my skin better than the expensive brands.

Also, a few times a week I take frozen green tea bags and put them on for about 15 minutes. Honestly I think it's the fact that they're frozen that helps most. I don't get the same effect if the tea bags are coming from the refrigerator or at room temp.

That's been my experience hope that helps.

There is not a single thing out there that works except surgery. This is a fact.

Juvaderm or relastayne is ok, just need to make sure its given by a qualified doctor.
Otherwise co2 laser can be ideal in some cases, 2 or 3 treatments will totally rejuvenate and remove dark areas or red areas.

Sircuit white out + is hands down the most effective skin care product I have ever used and got ride of under eye darkness. It costs like $75 for a tiny tube, but it has lasted me about 6 months.

Anyone else have any experience with Sircuit white out + ??

Teamine…for dark circles

Dark Circles run in my family. However, I went under the laser to help strengthen my circles, and it worked wonders. The plastic surgeon recommended a product called, Teamine. It's not cheap, but last a long time….It's the best I have ever used.

The shit sold at CVS or local grocery store really aren't worth anything. Trust me when I say that I tried everything before using this product. I've been using for the last two years.

Yoo

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009DVDTU/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=4964165274&hvqmt=p&hvbmt=bp&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_4u1xom0k0h_p"]Amazon.com : Revision Teamine Eye Complex, 0.5 Ounce : Dark Circle Eye Treatments : Beauty[/ame]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws