over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use IP6, is it worth it?

Ok Emeric, instead of boasting why not give your expert opinion on how it needs to be taken?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

400 to 500mg per day. 200mg 30 minutes before eating. Or 30 minutes before workout, you can take it with creatine mono, in the original study conducted in Bulgaria, they used 100 mg creatine and 250mg IP-6 per serving.

400 to 500mg per day. 200mg 30 minutes before eating. Or 30 minutes before workout, you can take it with creatine mono, in the original study conducted in Bulgaria, they used 100 mg creatine and 250mg IP-6 per serving.

The inhibitory effect of phytic acid on the proliferation of human immune deficiency viruses (HIV), implicated as causative agents of the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), has been tested in vitro by Japanese scientists (Otaka et al., 1989). They found that phytic acid, at a concentration of 1.67 mg/ml, inhibits the cytotoxic effect of the immune deficiency virus and the specific antigenic reaction in the effected cells.

The inhibitory effect of phytic acid on the proliferation of human immune deficiency viruses (HIV), implicated as causative agents of the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), has been tested in vitro by Japanese scientists (Otaka et al., 1989). They found that phytic acid, at a concentration of 1.67 mg/ml, inhibits the cytotoxic effect of the immune deficiency virus and the specific antigenic reaction in the effected cells.

Increases hemoglobin oxygen transport capacity also.

Jarrow, 4 caps, first thing in morning on empty stomach. All per Dantes IG post six months back.

Thank you both!

I thought Dante said in the middle of the night..but I will revisit the post.

Last edited:
Man I’m confused, a lot of contradiction and stuff I just don’t under Stand in here

Danta said it helps control raising RBC, hct, hemo (oxygen in blood) by dumping iron (when on cycle)

But you guys are using it pre work out to boost oxygen in the blood, huh?

Also some are using it pre bed with minerals when It says on the tub don’t not do this, i assume as you will just piss them out as it dumps them

Man I’m confused, a lot of contradiction and stuff I just don’t under Stand in here

Danta said it helps control raising RBC, hct, hemo (oxygen in blood) by dumping iron (when on cycle)

But you guys are using it pre work out to boost oxygen in the blood, huh?

Also some are using it pre bed with minerals when It says on the tub don’t not do this, i assume as you will just piss them out as it dumps them

Here some good info:

Inositol hexaphosphoric acid (phytic acid, (IP-6)INN Fytine acid Roempps Chemie Lexicon, 1983) serves as a phosphate depot in the body and is broken down by phytase to myo-inositol. The human body contains about 40 g of myo-inositol. It also plays the role of a growth factor and is identical in action to the formerly designated as "bios I" factor, necessary for optimal growth. Based on its mode of action, myo-inositol can be classified to the vitamin complex of ht B-group (Roempps Chemie Lexicon, 1983). In the body, myo-inositol can be synthesized from glucose-6-phosphate, but human requirements are chiefly covered through consumption of fruit and cereals, where it occurs in the form of inositol-hexaphosphate (phytic acid).

By competitive chelate formation phytic acid participates in the process of intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron ions. The formation of insoluble chelate complexes of phytic acid accounts for some of its extremely important properties, such as its anticancer and antiviral activity.

Myo-inositol increases the oxygen transporting capacity of hemoglobin in red blood cells, improves and regulates cellular metabolism, especially in conditions of phosphorus deficiency in the body, stimulates hemopoiesis and bone tissue formation, and improves the tone of the nervous system.

Here some good info:

Inositol hexaphosphoric acid (phytic acid, (IP-6)INN Fytine acid Roempps Chemie Lexicon, 1983) serves as a phosphate depot in the body and is broken down by phytase to myo-inositol. The human body contains about 40 g of myo-inositol. It also plays the role of a growth factor and is identical in action to the formerly designated as "bios I" factor, necessary for optimal growth. Based on its mode of action, myo-inositol can be classified to the vitamin complex of ht B-group (Roempps Chemie Lexicon, 1983). In the body, myo-inositol can be synthesized from glucose-6-phosphate, but human requirements are chiefly covered through consumption of fruit and cereals, where it occurs in the form of inositol-hexaphosphate (phytic acid).

By competitive chelate formation phytic acid participates in the process of intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron ions. The formation of insoluble chelate complexes of phytic acid accounts for some of its extremely important properties, such as its anticancer and antiviral activity.

Myo-inositol increases the oxygen transporting capacity of hemoglobin in red blood cells, improves and regulates cellular metabolism, especially in conditions of phosphorus deficiency in the body, stimulates hemopoiesis and bone tissue formation, and improves the tone of the nervous system.

Can it be taken with thyroid medication (T3/T4)?

Good question. You might think I'm kidding but I gave my life over to God. I'm not a holy roller, but it changed when I turned my life around. I try to stay positive, workout, cardio, and take Ashgwaghda which is such a wonderful supplement. I feel good on it. It took me to stop using it to realize I was missing it.

I'm currently taking 5-10 grams of creatine with MK677....I disagree with Emeric on proper dosing.

Nice man sometimes thats all it takes!!! Congrats!

I tried ashgwaghda and felt like crap on it tbh,

What dose do u like on mk677?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Really? I know iron and calcium need to be avoided around thyroid meds and IP6 tends to have a little calcium in it.

You need to consume food reach in iron and calcium with IP-6.

I think iron/calcium would only interfere with T4.

Also if you're taking in the morning coffee interferes with T4.

T4 I am taking right before bed. T3 I take in the morning and afternoon.

T4 I am taking right before bed. T3 I take in the morning and afternoon.

I have been taking IP-6 for 30 years and I never had problem with my Thyroid, also I do not use any HGH.

I have been taking IP-6 for 30 years and I never had problem with my Thyroid, also I do not use any HGH.

I am hypothyroid so I need to take T3/T4, so I am just trying to understand whether taking IP6 interferes with taking T3/T4.

Nothuman, You starting to feel better now?

With respect to my H/H? Yea giving blood the other day gave me a lot of peace of mind if nothing else

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear