over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use low doses of lots of aas?

LK I think you missed my point. I should have clarified more though. I dont use a lot of gear, never have. I just dont respond well to high doses and I always get sick whenver I do anything in high doses. I usually just stay on test and add something like 400mg/wk PrimoE for a while then maybe 40mg var a day for a few months, then just test for a few months, maybe some NPP at 350mg/wk,etc.. nothing big. I was just thinking about trying out the low dose multi compound idea for like 6months. I didnt mean to use the word "special" lol I just meant to take advantage of what each compound does. As for Deca and joints Dr.'s have been prescribing deca for years with HRT so im not sure what was so invalid with that? Also notice how I didnt say low doses of every aas. I only am referring to a few. For example low dose anavar b/c it increases nitrogen retention in the muscle, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones. Plus its not very liver toxic so it would be a good candidate. Deca for its joint lubrication and i'd opt for deca over EQ as eq will increase RBC's too much and seems more unsafe than deca. Tren being the king of it all for its extreme anabolic and androgentic properties along with its increase of IGF-1 levels, its ability to inhibit glucocorticoid hormones, and its ability to improve nutrient efficiency. Didnt Dante write something about 7mg tren per day or something along those lines?

it seems like maybe it isn't me who is missing the point...:rolleyes:

lets do the bolded stuff real quick shall we???:lightbulb:

lets see, we start with someone claiming to need 500mg wk to have high normal levels...:rolleyes:

sore joints...

sick on "high" doses

your immune system is compromised, you have all kinds of systemic inflammation... maybe from tren inhibiting glucocorticoids? :eek:

deca so safe? I guess you missed all the recent info on how deca is actually quite bad for heart and blood vessel health...

idk anyone who would rx deca as hrt,,, where is our deca produced in the body?

IT MAY be commonly prescribed at anti ageing clinics but that is NOT hrt.... nor is it trt.

so really dr.s in those places are just prescribing steroids for people who want a permission slip to use them... last time I check not too many available on rx...:lightbulb:

lets see... ALL steroids increase nitrogen retention...

and we finish with a dante reference of 7mgs... that would be 7, not 70, 700 or 7000...:p

I think after looking at this maybe I am not the one who misunderstands things...

the simple fact is you are trying to justify staying on a bunch of drugs because without THOSE drugs you don't LOOK how you want to look... that is not hrt, that is more like cosmetic medicine... if you want TRY and call it therapeutic, really dude, you are just using steroids...

:welcome:

I understand what you are saying LK. It may have come off like I was thinking all these AAS could be safe and trying to justify things. I guess I should have geared the question more towards would it be beneficial to run muliple AAS at lower doses for a "cycle" vs trying to use the word HRT as they would completely neglect what HRT is about as HRT is meant to stay healthy. I think do agree that a test with a 19nor and something to increase DHT will all work synergistically but at the end of the day the only way you can remain as healthy as possible is getting blood work done multiple times per year and a yearly cardiac MRI as well.

its like saying it would be safe to use lots of drugs but only a little of each.
one bump of coke, one snort of meth, one of heroin, one cigarette, one shot of vodka, one vicodin. u know, hit all the pleasure receptors.

LMAO.."pleasure receptors".

Thats great :D

I wouldn't call it low doses or loads of drugs either but my current cycle is:

50mg test c per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast e per day
50mg adrol per day (starting 2moro)

50mg test c per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast e per day

should throw in some eq and deca to hit the boldenone and nandrolone receptors fam

50mg test c per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast e per day

Looks tasty. Big and lean combo right there. I'm jealous!

This was my summer cut stack.
I love low doses of many compounds:

EOD DOSING:
50mg tren ace
50mg masteron
50mg npp
50mg stanazol suspension
100mg test prop
150mg EQ

should throw in some eq and deca to hit the boldenone and nandrolone receptors fam

I can't take eq but I do have a vial of deca so maybe I will :) I also have some winny coming so will throw that in at 50mg per day.

50mg test c per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast e per day

I bet you're vascular as a muther. Test prop would be a better choice for me though. I'm not huge on long ester tests. Or anything long ester for that matter.

200mg test week and couple iu day GH with some peptides would think be the safest long term plan. I know DC mention adding small amount of Tren duirng summer I think he said something very low like 25-50mg week total.

I can see maybe realistically getting decent results doing something like below long term, if diet was on point and if do on off rotations every 4 weeks would minimize sides and take health promoting supplements.

weeks 1-4
test 200 iu week
2iu gh day
epistane or var 25mg day
tren 50mg week

weeks 5-10
test 200 iu week
2iu gh day
peptides of choosing

REPEAT

Last edited:
I bet you're vascular as a muther. Test prop would be a better choice for me though. I'm not huge on long ester tests. Or anything long ester for that matter.

Yes the veins are starting to pop out from everywhere :D I have been injecting everything with slin pins so this way I can fit it all in one pin. I have pretty much used test e or test p for about 3 years so thought it was about time I swtiched. My next cycle is gonna be sust and npp :)

Sust and bop are a very good combination,my sweet spot was 800npp and 1g sust a week...Run for 12 weeks...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Im all over the place deciding my next cycle, im tempted to try something like this though.

However im undecided tbh, so many choices, only 3 weeks to chose what I want to use.

:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner