over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use slin while cutting?

portman1

Registered
Was curious if I could incorporate humalog into my upcoming cut.

Cycle is 75mg tren a / 75mg mast p / 75mg test p / 25mcg T3 ED

Came up with these two possible ideas..

1. with the cycle run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off of the slin(10-15iu log pre workout). During 2 off weeks run clen.

2. Use slin on 3 high carb days per week and put the extra carbs all pre/intra/post with 10-15 iu's of log pre

I did this for my last contest and dieted down to 4% bf with almost no weight loss.

Yes. Precontest right now.

PROTOCOL:

640mg active dnp e3d's along with 5 units humalin-R 3x/day the day of dnp, plus the following day. When taking dnp once e3d's the half life is 36 hours. The night after taking dnp, the half life is up. Here I take 4ius hgh. The next day(day #3) I take 4 units hgh in the am and before bed. If peptides were for human use, then I would use 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg mod grf 20 minutes pre-hgh. Of course, they aren't, so I don't.

There is no fat in my diet so I can't get fat from insulin.

Last edited:

PROTOCOL:

640mg active dnp e3d's along with 5 units humalin-R 3x/day the day of dnp, plus the following day. When taking dnp once e3d's the half life is 36 hours. The night after taking dnp, the half life is up. Here I take 4ius hgh. The next day(day #3) I take 4 units hgh in the am and before bed. If peptides were for human use, then I would use 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg mod grf 20 minutes pre-hgh. Of course, they aren't, so I don't.

Wow that sounds unbelievably complicated But makes sense haha

If I was going to model it similar to yours(using what I have though), using the slin on the days WITH the clen would make more sense(If peptides were for humans I might use them at the dose you mentioned Am/pm as well, but too bad I cant).

I do use slin pre workout during cutting. 4/5 weeks out i only use carbs during workout... help A LOT to keep my hard earned muscle, PUMP, and stay FULL when Kcal are very low... VERY USEFULL hoo I dont use T3... very low Kcal, cardio only on rest days only.... it's all i need.

In fact, the greatest benefit of SLIN @cutting is when you're into a big caloric deficit, by protect you from muscle loss.

I'm 3 weeks out atm, will probably cut slin 2 weeks or 1week out according to my condition because i will cut all carbs till 24h out for charge.

I do use slin pre workout during cutting. 4/5 weeks out i only use carbs during workout... help A LOT to keep my hard earned muscle, PUMP, and stay FULL when Kcal are very low... VERY USEFULL hoo I dont use T3... very low Kcal, cardio only on rest days only.... it's all i need.

In fact, the greatest benefit of SLIN @cutting is when you're into a big caloric deficit, by protect you from muscle loss.

I'm 3 weeks out atm, will probably cut slin 2 weeks or 1week out according to my condition because i will cut all carbs till 24h out for charge.

I absolutely agree and that's why i'm surprised more people don't use it to help keep muscle and keep you fuller during a prep.

I like the idea of using insulin on high carb days. It's use would be conflicting with your goals of used on lower carb days so I would rule the 2 weeks on 2 off out.

Would you ever want to use insulin while dieting without using gh? I would assume not but not sure.

PROTOCOL:

Hey bro, so you find dnp works better if you give it time to clear your system and not let it build up ?

Would you ever want to use insulin while dieting without using gh? I would assume not but not sure.

You dont need Gh by using slin.... not needed at all.

I can't afford Gh but i still use slin.

Ho and about fat... you basically can't gain fat from slin assuming you're carbs depleted and use slin only during workout.

It's going to slow down the fat loss process a bit (as you don't burn fat @workout...) but you end up more heavier for the same %BF.

staph

anyone get staph when taking Slin. A friend says every time he tried slin he gets one staph infection after another, he finally narrowed it down to Slin.

I dont want any nasty staph on my skin. It is painful.

anyone get staph when taking Slin. A friend says every time he tried slin he gets one staph infection after another, he finally narrowed it down to Slin.

that's strange.. but nope, sure haven't

You dont need Gh by using slin.... not needed at all.

I can't afford Gh but i still use slin.

Ho and about fat... you basically can't gain fat from slin assuming you're carbs depleted and use slin only during workout.

It's going to slow down the fat loss process a bit (as you don't burn fat @workout...) but you end up more heavier for the same %BF.

I always get out of breath training on slin so I stopped using it pre workout now I stick with post..

great insight on the slin w/o gh Ive never had the balls to try it

Ugh tell him that is why they make Alcohol Wipes:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity