advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use Spirinolactone (diuretic) with Test to keep off water retention?

I'm interested in it for its anti acne properties actually. I can control bloat other ways.

If its acne then AI should suffice. Need to play with the dosage and choice of drugs to see which protocol works.

And if still not improved then see if it may be DHT induced. My face and especially scalp got excessively oily and had lots of acnes(some were cystic). After I got on dutasteride this has improved alot.

Another choice is Tretinoin(Retin A) cream. It can dry your skin out and therefore kill acnes. Not sure if its hard on liver like Isotretinoin(accutane).

Food allergy also plays a role here. I recently found out that whey protein (essentially all dairy) can cause acnes and inflammation on my skin(scalp mostly). Once I cut it out my skin also improved .

You could also try exfoliating face wash(eg mandelic acid) and/or benzoyl peroxide to help your problem. Some natural remedies like apple cider vinegar also worth a try.

I'm running Duta at .2 eod now. It helps a little. Ai s don't seem to help mine much, which led me to believe it's estrogen related because It gets bad when i get off cycle. Which means Spiro won't hbelp at all. I did just start a tretinoin gel, so i hope that that helps.

Been using a benzoyl/clindomycin wash and cream. It definitely helps, but it's harsh on my skin for sure.

I'm considering trying an oral clindomycin during flare ups. But id rather figure out the root cause. (Estro or andro) that way I can attack the source.

Didn't know that about dairy. I eat a LOT of dairy.

I wasn't aware of this until it got very bad.
Its probably other factors such as estro/dht or bacterial infection that initiated the breakout then I realized dairy made my skin worse.
You may not be allergic to it but you could experiment to take out dairy from your diet for awhile to see if it improves.
Im also allergic to gluten or something else thats in food made with flour. I notice I get more acnes the day after I eat bagels, pasta, or bread.
If you're interested you could go get a food allergy test to see what food you should avoid. Not just for acne but for general health benefits.

I wasn't aware of this until it got very bad.
Its probably other factors such as estro/dht or bacterial infection that initiated the breakout then I realized dairy made my skin worse.
You may not be allergic to it but you could experiment to take out dairy from your diet for awhile to see if it improves.
Im also allergic to gluten or something else thats in food made with flour. I notice I get more acnes the day after I eat bagels, pasta, or bread.
If you're interested you could go get a food allergy test to see what food you should avoid. Not just for acne but for general health benefits.
That's a good idea. Man I love my dairy. .. that would break my overgrown heart. I'd have my own cow if my house was zoned for it.

Hell, if i cut out dairy and grains, what's left of my diet except meat!

Eggs, nuts, soy milk are what I do currently for protein besides fish and meat.
Rice, oatmeal(doesnt cause reaction for me) as my main carb source.
Beans are good options too, rich in protein and carb, but I simply dont like them.
I'd eat canned tuna if I still need to fill my protein count.
Or get those plant based protein powder or egg protein powder if you don't like to eat.

And theres chances that you're not allergic to them at all.
Simply try it out and see if the problem subsides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws