over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use Synthelator?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was just given some. I've always been intrigued by this product so I'm excited to use it. I've searched and most posts are people talking about how to use a whole bottle before a contest. Anyone use it for vascularity before workouts or when they want to look good? How many ml is good if you're trying to get multiple uses out of the vial?

Was just given some. I've always been intrigued by this product so I'm excited to use it. I've searched and most posts are people talking about how to use a whole bottle before a contest. Anyone use it for vascularity before workouts or when they want to look good? How many ml is good if you're trying to get multiple uses out of the vial?

Some members here use it or have used it as a pre-workout. I believe little slice and Elvia are two of them. Hopefully, they can chip in.

I took ten mgs(like a dummy) before training years ago to get a feel for it before a show. Well, I walked out of the locker room and after about 15 minutes I was on my knees gasping for air. They wanted to call an ambulance but I kept say no.

The take away: NEVER do more than five cc's at first until you understand how it's going to hit you. Even as I was having problems breathing I turned into a road map. The symptoms lasted about 10 to 15 minutes, but the effects of being covered in viens lasted 45 to 60 minutes for me.

So just titrate up as you get to feel it out.

CG

I took ten mgs(like a dummy) before training years ago to get a feel for it before a show. Well, I walked out of the locker room and after about 15 minutes I was on my knees gasping for air. They wanted to call an ambulance but I kept say no.

The take away: NEVER do more than five cc's at first until you understand how it's going to hit you. Even as I was having problems breathing I turned into a road map. The symptoms lasted about 10 to 15 minutes, but the effects of being covered in viens lasted 45 to 60 minutes for me.

CG

Thanks that was helpful. So I guess taking this before doing cardio or any physical activity wouldn't be a great idea.

CG
Bro, did you not read the directions? It makes you hyperventilate at those doses lol. You nutjob CG! ;)

I take 1ml preworkout (40mg AMP) with 500mcgs B12. Been doing this for quite some time now with no issues.

I like it a lot. it's great for pumps

pumps are great for cushioning my joints (my knees are made out of glass).

got a wicked shoulder and trap pump on it...felt like my traps were growing during the workout (they weren't obvi, but that's how it felt)

could barely turn my head without my neck getting a minor pump lol.

great for endurance.

id take it with a bunch of good pump supplements and no vasoconstrictors (caffeine, etc.)

I've never done it when really lean, so I cant speak to it's vascularity effect.

asteelz said it's not good to use with DNP cause the ATP effects from it will reduce the effectiveness of the DNP.. or something like that.

I like it a lot. it's great for pumps

pumps are great for cushioning my joints (my knees are made out of glass).

got a wicked shoulder and trap pump on it...felt like my traps were growing during the workout (they weren't obvi, but that's how it felt)

could barely turn my head without my neck getting a minor pump lol.

great for endurance.

id take it with a bunch of good pump supplements and no vasoconstrictors (caffeine, etc.)

I've never done it when really lean, so I cant speak to it's vascularity effect.

asteelz said it's not good to use with DNP cause the ATP effects from it will reduce the effectiveness of the DNP.. or something like that.
How much are you suing pre workout? 5ml?

The most I have used in 1 go was about 6ml and trust me that can hit you like a brick wall. When you know what to expect it is totally fine (still bad) but if you took it not knowing you could really freak out. It lasts 10 mins max then all the bad sides go away and you only have amazing ones. Fullness, pumps, vascularity... this stuff is on a different level to everything.

Start at 1ml and see how you are. You shouldn't feel much in the way of the initial negative but will still get good results. But it really comes to life at 2ml so you could get 5 uses from each vial. Maybe do something like 1ml, 2, 2, 2, 3ml. Run it eod or thereabouts like that.

For optimal results have it well hydrated and drink an intra shake containing the likes of citrulline malate, arginine, agmatine, aminos and fast carbs. The same goes if you want to take it to look your absolute best. I am really curious how you find this. I would take it about 20mins pre workout. Keep us updated.

I should add for me that horrible feeling it can give for about 5 mins is usually only felt at about 4-6ml and is fine in lower doses. 3ml you feel it slightly but it's not bad. 1-2ml should be fine. Obviously the higher you go the more pronounced the results are.

Last edited:
Check out **broken link removed**

Sections there of Phidias, Mainevent, Mike1107 and others that either used precontest or just for the hell of it...I have a few friends that actually use Synthelator when they're going to be at the beach or out on the water all day and want to stay road-mapped.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws