over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use triptorelin?

bigdawg66

Registered
Copy and paste from different forum here...

Anyone use Triptorelin for HRT/TRT?
Hey guys-

Just wondering if there are are any other testimonials of taking a 100 mcg Trip shot to restore HPTA and Endocrince function in general? ive seen some good testimonials but they all seem to stop after a few mos, but the idea is to permanently restore function to pre-juicing levels. Also, I ordered mine from ManPower, I know they have a good rep but I think the caber is a bit suspect, so just wondering if anyone else has used his Trip for, ahem, research and had success. Again, not comning off any cycle, just ruinng proviron, caber, and nolvadex for HRT without any real success, just seeing if anyone has used Trip for HRT/TRT with success.

Copy and paste from different forum here...

Anyone use Triptorelin for HRT/TRT?
Hey guys-

Just wondering if there are are any other testimonials of taking a 100 mcg Trip shot to restore HPTA and Endocrince function in general? ive seen some good testimonials but they all seem to stop after a few mos, but the idea is to permanently restore function to pre-juicing levels. Also, I ordered mine from ManPower, I know they have a good rep but I think the caber is a bit suspect, so just wondering if anyone else has used his Trip for, ahem, research and had success. Again, not comning off any cycle, just ruinng proviron, caber, and nolvadex for HRT without any real success, just seeing if anyone has used Trip for HRT/TRT with success.
-----------
I also am interested in finding out more from users of Triptorelin so my reply won't directly answer your question.:eek:

However I can contribute to your comments regarding your TRT regimin. For your consideration:

Masteron (inject) is used successfully by some on TRT. This would of course replace the proviron?

Pramipexole (prami) is wonderful stuff & many prefer it over caber for several reasons but for one, it enhances sex drive.

-----------
I also am interested in finding out more from users of Triptorelin so my reply won't directly answer your question.:eek:

However I can contribute to your comments regarding your TRT regimin. For your consideration:

Masteron (inject) is used successfully by some on TRT. This would of course replace the proviron?

Pramipexole (prami) is wonderful stuff & many prefer it over caber for several reasons but for one, it enhances sex drive.

Thanks for the input, where did you get your prami? and havent tried masteron, but if the Trip shot doesnt get me going again I will have to resign to being on TRT for life :confused:

Thanks for the input, where did you get your prami? and havent tried masteron, but if the Trip shot doesnt get me going again I will have to resign to being on TRT for life :confused:
---------
several of the research chem sponsors have prami.

hope it all works out for you bigdawg66.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131