over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use vapor pens for dieting?

how bout if you want a strawberry, just just F`ing eat a real one!! It just a bit gay to be puffing a pretend smoke stick that smells like cheap car freshener.

I don't really get the logic in what you state. Most people have a variety of flavoured things throughout the day.

I actually tried a vape the other day and it was really nice but strong. Not sure what mg he had in but I have smoked in the past and had cigars and it was too strong. But the strawberry-kiwi flavor was nice :) I had quite a few Asian friends at uni and they all smoked shisha pipes (fruit flavours) and I enjoyed it then too.

I've been thinking about trying it, I thought the nicotine curbed the appetite and gave an energetic feel?

The effects are short lived. Then you're addicted. I'm doing all I can to stop nicotine. I chew now but I've done it all. I can tell it provides me no extra energy and I still eat like a horse especially with mk677 in my system. Personally I would try another route but if you do run with it just be careful not to pick up a habit.

if this these vape pens dont affect your health much i think this would be fucking awesome while doing prep lol

if this these vape pens dont affect your health much i think this would be fucking awesome while doing prep lol

That's what I'm thinking....I'm going to order some and put them on the site!!!

Nobody knows yet. I have this discussion with my mother all the time. I'm happy she doesn't smoke cigs anymore but if there are any negative effects on your health from these it won't be seen for years to come by chronic users.

Nobody knows yet. I have this discussion with my mother all the time. I'm happy she doesn't smoke cigs anymore but if there are any negative effects on your health from these it won't be seen for years to come by chronic users.

im thinking might not do much harm if someone was to use them last 4 weeks or so for prep...help keep those sweet cravings and cheats at bay longer! i am having a hell of a time right now...13 days till my first show :banghead:

Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor. Not exactly beneficial when used anywhere prior to a workout, IMO.

But in the past I have chewed nicorette (and I've never smoked a cigarette in my life) and it helps to curb the appetite some. But like anything else, in time, you have to use more to get the same effect, and it can get costly.

Buying the kits to start vaping is even more expensive. IMO, not worth the money. Just use some goddamn t3 and ECA like the "normal" folks.

im thinking might not do much harm if someone was to use them last 4 weeks or so for prep...help keep those sweet cravings and cheats at bay longer! i am having a hell of a time right now...13 days till my first show :banghead:

I know how hard it is. Wish you the best in your upcoming show but I would take it easy with the nicotine. Like I said above I chew now and I can assure you it does nothing to curb my appetite. I'm very adamant about not using it anywhere near my workouts. Before or after because like stated above it does restrict proper blood flow throughout your body. Good luck brother!!

I don't really get the logic in what you state. Most people have a variety of flavoured things throughout the day.

my logic is this why take in unknown chemicals with unknown effects, and ZERO nutrition for a "flavor" that can be had naturally, ie: a real strawberry. Do you think a real berry just gives a "flavor", nothing more? Strawberries here are in season, 1lb for 88 cents, ripe, sweet, nutritious.... I`ll take that over a puff every single time.

my logic is this why take in unknown chemicals with unknown effects, and ZERO nutrition for a "flavor" that can be had naturally, ie: a real strawberry. Do you think a real berry just gives a "flavor", nothing more? Strawberries here are in season, 1lb for 88 cents, ripe, sweet, nutritious.... I`ll take that over a puff every single time.

So a strawberry is going to curb my appetite during my cut??? LOL what world do you live in....

I'm sorry but that's not going to work, I understand what you are saying but that is not the topic at hand. We are not looking for nutritional alternatives. Most of us are already using fruits, low cal snacks, LBAs, etc, while dieting.

Last edited:

I don't think they are considering this so much for flavor or the wanting of a strawberry but more for contest prep. Using nicotine the safest way to curb appetite. Only these things are too new to know any long term health effects yet not to mention the possibility of picking up and expensive habit and there is up to 15x the formaldehyde in its smoke. I much rather see my mom smoke a vape than a cigarette though as cigarettes contain over 8000 chemicals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you ever use ug aas?

Do you ever use ug aas?

I sure do buddy. lower doses compared to most. Why would I want to add MORE unknown compounds with unknown effects? I cant live without TRT, I can make it through some hunger pangs. Hey since I use some ug TRT why don`t I go shoot some heroin too.... no thanks on that too.

Your hungry, whaaaaa!! Suck it up you babies. How do you even make it through a workout without crying. If somebody puts in so much effort to being "healthy" why would you vape? Ok, I would not use it, now you can carry on and bash me.

I sure do buddy. lower doses compared to most. Why would I want to add MORE unknown compounds with unknown effects? I cant live without TRT, I can make it through some hunger pangs. Hey since I use some ug TRT why don`t I go shoot some heroin too.... no thanks on that too.

Your hungry, whaaaaa!! Suck it up you babies. How do you even make it through a workout without crying. If somebody puts in so much effort to being "healthy" why would you vape? Ok, I would not use it, now you can carry on and bash me.

So you wont puff on fake smoke but you'll inject a ug compound.....ok.

Even though I don't agree with using vapes for dieting what the hell do you care what these guys do? They are grown ass men who are fully capable of weighing risk and rewards. Not little babies. Let them have it. State your opinion on the matter and that's it.
We put our faith in tons of products everyday. Some healthy and some not so healthy. Really we don't know 100% for sure what's in anything.
Let's do DNP or ephedrine. Or powdered caffeine and some winny. Everything has it downside so I don't really see nicotine as being that extreme of an option. The only thing I warn these guys about is the possibility for addiction as more will be needed for the same effect. That's my opinion it a respectful way.

Just to avoid looking like a Fag I'll pass on this trial and suffer thought my diet.

Just to avoid looking like a Fag I'll pass on this trial and suffer thought my diet.

From one friend to another, it's not the e-cigs. :D Just KIDDING!!!! Don't ban me. bro!!!!

So you wont puff on fake smoke but you'll inject a ug compound.....ok.

I'm pretty sure most of us didn't start bodybuilding because we thought, I want to get healthy. I started to look like a freak. I did whatever I had to. It's another tool in the arsenal to get that freaky look.

No tobacco...just flavored vapor smoke...so non toxic....

This isn't necessarily true. The big rage now is called "Sub-Ohm Vaping." This allows you to puff big "clouds" when vaping. However, to get these clouds you need to have a vegetable glycerine in your juice and it's been found that heating it up to a certain temperature causes the production of a carcinogen called Acrolein. So, it's not exactly "healthy" or "non-toxic."

I stand, happily, corrected. :) While what I wrote about acrolein is true, it doesn't appear that e-cigs get hot enough to cause its production. BTW, I tried this the other night when I was craving sweets. I vaped some homemade vanilla custard (0 Nicotine) flavored juice. While I still wanted to actually eat something, I was able to get a good taste and do something with my mouth that kinda took my mind off of the craving as I was watching TV.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huvPuCYoBGs"]BBC - Trust Me I'm A Doctor - Are electronic cigarettes safe? (29/10/14) - YouTube[/ame]

Simply an enjoyable way to consume nicotine or nic free with some flavor. It can be used as a tool if you want to. If you don't then don't. It is a tool to be used or not nothing more. Why people feel the need to take such strong stances on such little things puzzles me.

I for one like them. Helped me quit cigs. Breathing is better than it has been in a long time. Workouts I thought were really tough are not so tough anymore. Energy is better. I smell better. Mouth is cleaner and it is FAR cheaper if you know where to purchase.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws