advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use whey as their primary protein source?

Personally i would prefer whole food as a protein source.. But if I had to choose I would do isolate for the sole purpose that I can use it as actual supplement and use as an additive to my food ex. Mix with yogurts, oats, pancakes, and some baked goods. 🙌💪. Drop the shakes for a bit n you'll see how diff your body looks on actual whole foods.
And commenting on layne that guy is super knowledgable problem is to many loose the concept of actual IIFYM dieting.
And a PRO is a PRO Ifbb or otherwise.

Check out the new sponsor TORAXX btw there products and customer service are grade A. Guarantee they won't disappoint

I want to believe that whey is just as good as meat as am having 10 scoops aday but only 1k of meat an 3 eggs but every one I know that competes at top level britsh final ukbff don't have shakes

Jjb1 once lived on an all liquid diet and looked awesome. I like solid food myself as I enjoy eating, no other reason. I Think protein powder just isn't hardcore enough for some people lol. Whey is great for adding flavour to greek yogurt and things like that

Last edited:
I want to believe that whey is just as good as meat as am having 10 scoops aday but only 1k of meat an 3 eggs but every one I know that competes at top level britsh final ukbff don't have shakes

10 scoops a day wow! That's a lot my brother n yea your def correct top BB we don't do to many shakes if any at all.
Nothing makes you look as good as actual food does
I would even prefer to blend food n make a baby purée as that would even be better then protein powders.

I drink a shake consisting of 50% Casein, 50% whey isolate before bed, total of 75 grams of protein.

I do another post workout of 25 grams whey isolate. That's only 4 days a week.

For the most part straight whey gives me the shits.

try protein with low lactose

You are free to believe whatever you want. I don't need a study from Layne to prove something that we can't seem to duplicate or make happen in real life. Oh, but it happens in a lab? Cool story bro! I'm interested in what happens in the gym. However, my respect for John and others goes far past anything you're alluding to here. It's not because they're using AAS, or 240lbs or any of that shit. It's they're out there doing the damn thing through trial and error instead of trying to post all these studies that I could give a fuck less about and often don't even translate to real life training. FYI there are ways to turn IFBB pro naturally. I don't see Layne even attempting it...I'd guess because he knows his place.

IFBB PRO is watered down now and doesn't carry the prestige it once did since there are so many and so many that are arguably undeserving. Any other "pro" qualification is still amateur in my eyes...and many others. You and I can go start a federation called the International GradeAPhysique and Knight9 Professional Bodybuilding League and hand out our own pro cards and then people will also call themselves pro. I don't really give a fuck about your opinion of my opinions btw..so this will be the last I will be responding to you.

John meadows does a couple of q and a's with layne norton on the mt dog webstie(it seems JM actually has a lot of respect for him), and there actually pretty awsome.
Layne gets more hate than anyone on earth, i don't do IIFYM or belive in it, but when him and john talk about alot of subjects there is a ton of knowledge being thrown around.
Either way this thread and argument sucks... back to video games.

Layne Norton is a liar. Pure and simple, I dont care of 99% of what someone says is relevant, that 1% of being a liar is all that it takes. I've seen the best genetics Ohio's penal system has to offer and I noticed one thing that stuck with me. The TRUE NATURALS are ALL muscular to begin with. These are the guys that can eat little debbie snack cakes and ramen soups all day with zero protien and still have a six pack with rounded delts and vascular arms. There is no "hyper response" when dealing with a true natural becuase there are no drugs to respond to. You look muscular and built from the get go.

Does Layne walk around like that naturaly? Absolutely not! He has sold a pipe dream to thousands of people and made a lot of money doing so, hes a maggott in the book of any solid mf'r.

Layne Norton is a very intelligent individual, and is a hard working bodybuilder given what he has to work with.

Layne Norton is a liar. Pure and simple, I dont care of 99% of what someone says is relevant, that 1% of being a liar is all that it takes. I've seen the best genetics Ohio's penal system has to offer and I noticed one thing that stuck with me. The TRUE NATURALS are ALL muscular to begin with. These are the guys that can eat little debbie snack cakes and ramen soups all day with zero protien and still have a six pack with rounded delts and vascular arms. There is no "hyper response" when dealing with a true natural becuase there are no drugs to respond to. You look muscular and built from the get go.

Does Layne walk around like that naturaly? Absolutely not! He has sold a pipe dream to thousands of people and made a lot of money doing so, hes a maggott in the book of any solid mf'r.

so ronnie coleman is a lying maggot aswell?
lying is just part of the industry. youd rid yourself of tons of sponsors and get yourself jailed otherwise.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kqvahX6LU"]Ronnie Coleman declines Steroid Accusation - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
lying is just part of the industry. youd rid yourself of tons of sponsors and get yourself jailed otherwise.

Ronnie Coleman declines Steroid Accusation - YouTube

As a cop Ronnie would be silly not to deny it. In fact anyone living in the us should deny it given the legal status over there. Ronnie competed with the enhanced so all's good. Not commenting on Layne as I have no idea what he does or doesn't use and don't follow natural body building so don't even really know what hey looks like in shape. For all I know he might be juiced to the gills,or might not even use creatine. Don't know don't care,don't really like the guy if im honest

Ronnie Coleman declines Steroid Accusation - YouTube

There's a big difference between denying accusations and vehemently throwing the whole natural thing in everyone's face. The guys that push it in everyone's face like were all stupid are the one's I cant stand. There whole stance is that they are somehow better than everyone else or train harder than everyone else or eat stricter than everyone else. It's lying ego bullshit.

There's a big difference between denying accusations and vehemently throwing the whole natural thing in everyone's face. The guys that push it in everyone's face like were all stupid are the one's I cant stand. There whole stance is that they are somehow better than everyone else or train harder than everyone else or eat stricter than everyone else. It's lying ego bullshit.

Layne is involved in the ifbb scene, commentated for the olympia before, etc. I have never seen him speak down on enhanced athletes. Your analysis of natural bodybuilding is ridiculous and holds no weight. Layne shows time and time again he just wants to provide good solid information that is science based to the community. Yes he is a natural bodybuilder and power lifter and claims so, we have no reason to believe not and only layne knows the truth. I am certainly not going to accuse this man of not being natural because you've been to jail and seen some the best of the best genetic wise. This is some pure ignorant shit. Seems like your insecurities are reflected when the topic of natural bodybuilding arises.

The best natty power lifter from my home state was an absolute twig until he started training at 18... than proceeded to raw bench around 500 after 3 years of training natty(at 210lbs), also blew up and was one of the most muscular people i have ever seen.
I know for a fact he was natty because he was my roommate, and got me into lifting and gave me so much shit when i told him i wanted to go down this path.
You don't have to just naturally be muscular to be able to become muscular even if you don't use drugs that's now how this works and just because you have a seen a few natural just big guys does not mean others cant achieve that who started skinny.

Also the fact that you seem to know everything for sure about layne makes your point seem even more credible, why people feel the need to hate on others who are 1000x more successful than them i don't know, id rather just learn from everyone who has had success.

Layne is involved in the ifbb scene, commentated for the olympia before, etc. I have never seen him speak down on enhanced athletes. Your analysis of natural bodybuilding is ridiculous and holds no weight. Layne shows time and time again he just wants to provide good solid information that is science based to the community. Yes he is a natural bodybuilder and power lifter and claims so, we have no reason to believe not and only layne knows the truth. I am certainly not going to accuse this man of not being natural because you've been to jail and seen some the best of the best genetic wise. This is some pure ignorant shit. Seems like your insecurities are reflected when the topic of natural bodybuilding arises.

On the contrary the defintion of ignorance is to not know any better. You obviously believe what ever your told, I actually do know better. But you go ahead and agree with whatever your told, sheeple make up 99.99% of the population so no surprise there, I on the other hand will think for myself.

No insecurities here, don't let muscle fool you. Having big muscles or the ability to have big muscles doesn't translate into confidence and security in one's self. You keep thinking that though, good day sir!

The best natty power lifter from my home state was an absolute twig until he started training at 18... than proceeded to raw bench around 500 after 3 years of training natty(at 210lbs), also blew up and was one of the most muscular people i have ever seen.
I know for a fact he was natty because he was my roommate, and got me into lifting and gave me so much shit when i told him i wanted to go down this path.
You don't have to just naturally be muscular to be able to become muscular even if you don't use drugs that's now how this works and just because you have a seen a few natural just big guys does not mean others cant achieve that who started skinny.

Also the fact that you seem to know everything for sure about layne makes your point seem even more credible, why people feel the need to hate on others who are 1000x more successful than them i don't know, id rather just learn from everyone who has had success.

I dont give two fucks about the dude, he's not in the same world I am, the world I live in you don't look a man in the eye and lie to him. Thats like calling him a punk, you might as well get down to business because it's gonna come to that.

You want to be successful? Get fairly bigger than the average joe, get shredded, take what you want but probably keep the test low so the scale weight doesn't jump too high and then theres no denying your "on". Hopefully you have a lacking body part like legs for instance so that if ever accused you can point to your legs and say "If I used gear wouldn't my legs be more developed?". Claim natty vehemently and tell others they too can look that way so as to build a following amongst the regular joes of the world who want the look but dont want anything to do with steroids. And last capitalize on your following, sell supps/protein/training advice/diet advice etc....

Ok so after a bunch of comments referring to Layne and his research we now see that not one person has any reputable negative thing to say about the man (other then insults) the original topic was on using whey as a primary protein source. There's a misconception that protein in a powder form is lesser then a more satiating protein ( poultry, meat, eggs) However there is research showing that whey has a great amino profile and high bv rate. As long as your getting your macro nutrients that your shooting for and adequate micros and fiber it will make less then a percentile of difference. Would i tell somebody "sure go ahead and have 90% of your protein come from whey" no I wouldn't but nor would I recommend an individual to consume 6 meals of chicken breast and rice. I can't see a situation where you be forced to only have shakes but if you did and continued to get equal macros as you normally would consuming other sources I can guarantee you there will be ZERO changes in body composition. If you know how to track macros you would agree. Swapping 50g of protein from chicken for 50g protein from whey is not a even swap same goes for other sources ( the fat content, carb content is different) if I do that swap and I'm taking 10 scoops of whey a day everyday I'm consuming an average of around 800 cals a week from the carbohydrates in the majority of whey products. So the average person would say " trust me I did and looked different" I'd be willing to bet that person wasn't accounting for the calories that come from the small amount of fat and carbohydrate in most whey products ( excluding true isolates)

I dont give two fucks about the dude, he's not in the same world I am, the world I live in you don't look a man in the eye and lie to him. Thats like calling him a punk, you might as well get down to business because it's gonna come to that.

You want to be successful? Get fairly bigger than the average joe, get shredded, take what you want but probably keep the test low so the scale weight doesn't jump too high and then theres no denying your "on". Hopefully you have a lacking body part like legs for instance so that if ever accused you can point to your legs and say "If I used gear wouldn't my legs be more developed?". Claim natty vehemently and tell others they too can look that way so as to build a following amongst the regular joes of the world who want the look but dont want anything to do with steroids. And last capitalize on your following, sell supps/protein/training advice/diet advice etc....

But there are guys his size who are natural, this argument is usless i get 100% what your saying and you think hes lying so i know why you feel that way.
There is no point of me arguing that hes natruall because neither of us know, but there are natrual guys who get that size, this also is his life and job, he dosn't miss meals or workouts cuz of a job.
You don't think if someone had 100% time to devote that they could acheive his size/strength natrually? Once again im not arguing cuz there is no point, neither of us know.
When i was 21 Layne designed my very first workout program for me for 30$.
I gained 35 lbs in 2-3 months and learned a ton so i don't see him as a lying douchebag trying to take my hard earned 30$, but oh well we all get opinons.

This is the best post I've read in a longgg time spread the word

I do it's great especially when cutting. The only evidence is anecdotal that whole foods are better than shakes. If you need the extra 5% (realistically probably only 1% or less if any) to be at the very top then go for it but for anyone not making a living from their body I think protein shakes are the best supplement you can buy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws