over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone used gun for self defense?

Bigcheese

Registered
Been some firearm related threads on recently. I was just wondering if anyone has actually had to use their weapon in self defense? Would like to hear the circumstances/story.

BC

I've fired my weapon three differant times while working in law enforcement. first time shooting pistol into car that tried to run down another officer , 13 rounds through windshiled suspect hit 3 times and lived , rage was about 25 yds.
second time I had to shoot a dog that a drug dealer sicked on us at a raid , 2 rounds from AR animal died instantly
Third time same situation as second , shot attact dog while offering survailance/cover with sniper rifle for an entry team.

and several times out of this country as a security contractor but that totaly differant

not yet, but shit continually gets flakier. i just got a cpl new CCWs i need to get familiar with :)

Yes, my glock 23 vs. Ak47 at about 60 yards and I won! Nuff said. However since that night I have some nice rifles!

Before i owner my own company i was a free lance male stripper working for a bunch of diffrent companys. I had my hand on my XD 5 times two of those times i had to point it but never shot it. (pissed off husbands,boyfriends, ect that show up to the party when i am danceing on there girl) It always starts with the oh you fag/gay stripper bla bla (Not gay) then i always say something to the extent of "Dont be mad beacuse your girl just blew your paycheck on me" and thats usually how it starts.

Yes, attempted car-jacking about 15 to 20 years ago. Two assailants. Rest of details private.

Before i owner my own company i was a free lance male stripper working for a bunch of diffrent companys. I had my hand on my XD 5 times two of those times i had to point it but never shot it. (pissed off husbands,boyfriends, ect that show up to the party when i am danceing on there girl) It always starts with the oh you fag/gay stripper bla bla (Not gay) then i always say something to the extent of "Dont be mad beacuse your girl just blew your paycheck on me" and thats usually how it starts.

lol i couldn't imagine that stripper was such a dangerous job !

lol i couldn't imagine that stripper was such a dangerous job !

Hell yea , i work security for a few girls that do private gigs and honestly i think the irrate wives are worse than husbands , some of those chicks go off the hook !!!
Jelousy is an awfull thing

I carry mine most of the time, espeacialy with the shit thats going on in my region, Shit, our mayor made national headlines with an illeagal imergation act, since then things have been getting ugly here. I never had to pull my firearm but will if I have too.

JP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828