YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone used turinabol for a cutting cycle ?

drv77

Registered
So did anyone tried a less hardcore cutting cycle including turinabol?
If so what would be the results running , say 60-80mg turinabol (6weeks) along with low dose test (500-600mg/week)?

Also if you did a low dose test + var cycle , how would you compare it to TB?

Edit:
And yes i know its all about diet and that you can diet even on strongest bulking steroid there is,so please stay on topic :)

Last edited:
I used it at the end of a recomp phase only 20 mg preworkout along with 150 mg Tren weekly gotta say was very impressed just transitioned into my growth phase and bumped it to 50 even better highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it at the end of a recomp phase only 20 mg preworkout along with 150 mg Tren weekly gotta say was very impressed just transitioned into my growth phase and bumped it to 50 even better highly recommend

Interesting.May i ask if you experienced any gyno issues?I know that it doesn't aromatize but i've read some reports of users getting gyno :)

Bump this. I'm a week and a half into 50mgs tbol and 300 tren ace with a low dose of test couldn't find much info on it so i just decided to run it and find out for myself. So far so good. Feeling strong pumps are good vascularity is great & I just ran my fastest 3.5 mile lunch time run yet. No gyno issues yet to speak of and I tend to be pretty prone.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I love tbol and yes you can get great results on that cycle but like you said it's all about diet!

If so what would be the results running , say 60-80mg turinabol (6weeks) along with low dose test (500-600mg/week)?

I'd recommend using a dose of 40mg/day for 6-8 weeks, and avoid going over 8 weeks to minimize hepatic strain. If you are genuinely looking for a "less hardcore" cycle...truth be told, even at 20mg of quality Tbol will give you results.

Your addition of testesterone is wise (and you can run it longer than TBol) since TBol will suppress your endogenous testosterone production...however, I wouldn't view 500mg as a low dose, but it's certainly within a safe physiological dose range.

So far so good. Feeling strong pumps are good vascularity is great & I just ran my fastest 3.5 mile lunch time run yet.

Unlike many other AAS compounds, TBol is a great PED for the sport athlete vs just for the bodybuilder or my fellow gym rat. TBol greatly promotes muscle "endurance" and recovery, and its credited for propelling former East Germany for 2x decades in the international sport arena. I just hate the painful lower back pumps!

Last edited:
I'd recommend using a dose of 40mg/day for 6-8 weeks, and avoid going over 8 weeks to minimize hepatic strain. If you are genuinely looking for a "less hardcore" cycle...truth be told, even at 20mg of quality Tbol will give you results.

Your addition of testesterone is wise (and you can run it longer than TBol) since TBol will suppress your endogenous testosterone production...however, I wouldn't view 500mg as a low dose, but it's certainly within a safe physiological dose range.

Unlike many other AAS compounds, TBol is a great PED for the sport athlete vs just for the bodybuilder or my fellow gym rat. TBol greatly promotes muscle "endurance" and recovery, and its credited for propelling former East Germany for 2x decades in the international sport arena. I just hate the painful lower back pumps!
Good to know. Never been a big fan of dbol and the limited info I've found on tbol mixed with reviews from people I know I figured I'd give it a shot for a little jump start as I've been off for 2 years and just spent the summer focusing on leaning out and now it's time to grow but controlled and as lean as possible. Was afraid tren would completely kill my endurance.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Also if you did a low dose test + var cycle , how would you compare it to TB?

Edit:

And yes i know its all about diet and that you can diet even on strongest bulking steroid there is,so please stay on topic :)

Never used it specifically to cut but at 40mg a day split into 2 doses I quickly fell in love with it! My strength went up felt much much fuller without the water bloat, and I got leaner just in 2weeks on that dose. Very good top 5fav steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbol is my favorite oral by far. Best strength I've ever had in the gym and the best pumps. The only problem is once you come off, you miss it in the gym :banghead:

I'm about to run 40-60mg a day with 450mg test and 200tren for a cutting cycle.

Personally never felt shit off var.

60-80mg is a little too high anyway. I prefer it 40mg, along with tren and Aromasin as AI. Good result.

My friends used it (turinover I guess) when was cutting + some oil not sure what exactly.

Echoing the strength and endurance from Tbol.

Not a Holy shit! compound, but a short while in, you will all of a suden notice, Hey,.... It's doing what it's supposed to be doing.

ITW

Interesting,i was planning to try it out expirementaly at 60-70mg for 5weeks.I will let you know how it goes.Unless you find it stupid idea :p (edit:Anti-ox supplementation is heavy for all vital organs and i will consume 1.8g nac while on oral)

My diet is around 2.5kcal/day (approx 300g protein/200g carbs/50g fat) at a bw of 255lbs (bf 20%).There will be a few cheat days(xmas/new years) but that's about it :cool:

Last edited:
personally, I do not think that T-bol is even worth the bother on your liver.

Not to mention the 4-chloro alteration has been proven to be more effective on 19-nor steroids. 4-chloro seems to nullify the progestin sides of a 19-nor; allthewhile, it makes for a stronger steroid.

Regular 4-chloro testosterone just makes for a much weaker steroid, then you add a 17-methyl group and it's needlessly hard on the liver, while still being weak.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131