over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone uses an Air Fryer?

Which size do you have or recommend? Cooking for a family of 4, 3 males and 1 female lol.

We have the big boss 16 qt model. Family of 5 - 3 females, 2 males. I think it’s one of the biggest models you can find? Good quality, still going strong after heavy use for over a year now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing one of those TV infomercials on it awhile back. I was little skeptical when I saw the fried chicken comparison. Hearing all the reviews heres however has made me curious.

For those who have tried to cook foods that are normally fried, if you batter up some shrimp or chicken does it really come out crispy looking like on TV or a soggy mess?

Is the XL enough if you're not feeding an army? Could I cook 1-1.5 lbs chicken with it?

I love it works awesome. between the air fryer and my pressure cooker I hardly use the oven anymore.

I have the Power Air Fryer XL and used it 2-3x/week. After about a year, it stopped working properly. The "motherboard" is located right above the heating element, which is a design flaw. The unit turns on during the initial phase of cooking (for me it was always steaks and/or chuck roasts on 400 degrees @12-14 minutes each side). HOWEVER, when you open the tray to turn the steak/roast for the second half of the cooking and push the tray back into the unit, the unit is so hot that it won't even power up. I need to literally pull out the tray halfway then push it back in SEVERAL times, sometimes over FIVE times before the unit will power back on and allow me to select my temp/time to resume cooking. The rising heat generated by the compactness of the convection overheats the "brain" of the unit.
The power would come back on if I waited until the unit cools down, but that defeats the purpose of faster cooking times, lol. If you had to cook a dish that doesnt require you to open the tray and stir/flip then this unit will last a long time. Admittedly, a lot of reviews for this air fryer mentions the exact same problem, but I was one of those "nah, it wont happen to me", lol.

Which size do you have or recommend? Cooking for a family of 4, 3 males and 1 female lol.
XXL Rambo if u want to cook for the whole habibi fam.

I got normal size but I am the only one who use it. When I bought it they didn't have different sizes . just one.

my wife has her own basket. I bought a spare one as she don't eat meat so makes her veggie stuff in her basket separately. grill cheese and stuff.

my one can take two chicken breasts in one go . I cook fresh anyway not in batches so works fine for me.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Which one should I buy?????? There’s so many on amazon. My head hurts

I want a good price. Phillips is so expensive

been looking to try one. I seen pics of food that’s made by an air fryer and it looks delicious and cooked well.
I’m trying to get one for this busy life I have to prep.

Anyone use one? feedback?

I've been wanting one forever! A girl friend of mine cooks me all kinds of amazing foods with her. I'm pulling the trigger and buying one myself after reading this thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws