over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone uses an Air Fryer?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
been looking to try one. I seen pics of food that’s made by an air fryer and it looks delicious and cooked well.
I’m trying to get one for this busy life I have to prep.

Anyone use one? feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, use mine for my chicken. I put a grill tray into the Air fryer so that it stays clean abd I don‘t have to clean it after every single use. It made chicken enjoyable again, makes it really tender and juicy. I can highly recommend it!

Now I’m tempted to get one!

I think chef trenbolona aka Dev uses one frequently. I remember seeing his tasty looking meals in the food thread.

We got an extra big one and love it. Great for prepping healthy food quick and tasty but also great for making healthier options for the kids when in a hurry (cook fries chicken tenders nuggets in them all the time). Great to roast up some veggies in a hurry too

I think chef trenbolona aka Dev uses one frequently. I remember seeing his tasty looking meals in the food thread.

That's what I was thinking too. Pretty sure it's him. I have the new wave air fryer, and it is a good tool to have in your culinary arsenal.

been looking to try one. I seen pics of food that’s made by an air fryer and it looks delicious and cooked well.
I’m trying to get one for this busy life I have to prep.

Anyone use one? feedback?

I have heard Big D aka chef trenbolone lives on it lol

Philips brand I send us pictures later mate.

don't worry baby doll daddy got you taken care of [emoji382]

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I was going to say don't get Dev started on his air fryer but it's too late now :eek::D It's all he ever goes on about. He must have sent me about 100 pics of food :p

Yup, use mine for my chicken. I put a grill tray into the Air fryer so that it stays clean abd I don‘t have to clean it after every single use. It made chicken enjoyable again, makes it really tender and juicy. I can highly recommend it!

Will the tray be broken because of the high temperature during the process

I was interested in one. Thanks OP for making a thread on it.

ok so whoever is interested...

this is the newer model, mine is about 2 years old. So if you are in USA go to Phillips USA site and find this and check who are authorised sellers for Phillips in USA ..

Phillips makes the bet air fryers. There are also few other on market like Tefel etc but I would advise you stick to tried and tested Phillips.

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-ho/co...rs=&support=&price=&priceBoxes=&page=&layout=

enjoy bitches!

Cook veggies and alexia 99% fat free fries in there. Amazing. Highly recommend. If you're a balla sprinkle some truffle sea salt.

ok so whoever is interested...

this is the newer model, mine is about 2 years old. So if you are in USA go to Phillips USA site and find this and check who are authorised sellers for Phillips in USA ..

Phillips makes the bet air fryers. There are also few other on market like Tefel etc but I would advise you stick to tried and tested Phillips.

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-ho/co...rs=&support=&price=&priceBoxes=&page=&layout=

enjoy bitches!

Which size do you have or recommend? Cooking for a family of 4, 3 males and 1 female lol.

Which size do you have or recommend? Cooking for a family of 4, 3 males and 1 female lol.

I have the Nuwave and it's great for one person, and OK for two people. Anymore than that, and you have to cook in batches.

Yep they are great for chicken, steak, and veggies and I'm sure a lot of other stuff but thats all I've cooked with it. Cooks everything perfectly.

I have the NuWave from Costco as well but don’t use it enough due to size restrictions. It’s hard to fit more than one meals worth in.

What are some of your guys fav recipes? Plz include cool time

Will the tray be broken because of the high temperature during the process

Nope, the trays I use are made out of aluminum (I think you guys call it that too right? English is not my first language haha) so you can even clean and re-use them if need be. 3 trays cost me about one dollar, so not that big of a deal if you don‘t re-use them.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws