advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone want to help a brother figure out cashapp?

Slyder190

Registered
Watched a tutorial. Googled it. Still don't get it. This is BC is literally the worst thing to ever happen to the source game. So stupid. There is still a trail. Everyone wants to comment on how I should learn yet no one wants to help answer any questions when trying to do so.

Watched a tutorial. Googled it. Still don't get it. This is BC is literally the worst thing to ever happen to the source game. So stupid. There is still a trail. Everyone wants to comment on how I should learn yet no one wants to help answer any questions when trying to do so.
What is it that you dont get

First of all THANK YOU. I truely appreciate your help First step, I have to set up an account to pay on my Bank website like I'd be paying let's say a credit card bill? I THINK (If I'm correct here) I may be able to go from there, but that is the first thing I have to do correct?

You do have to link your bank account to the app

Ok that was my understanding but wasn't positive n don't wanna fuck with my bank info unless I really know what it is I'm doing. Again, a sincere thank you. Been pulling my hair out. I'll let you know how it goes.

No problem. Getting “verified” could take a few days so be prepared for that

Want me to simplify it all for you and eliminate most of the trail? Don’t use cash app. Google BTC ATM. Most cities etc have them. Weather Liberty X, Coin Cloud etc. Download a free wallet: atomic, exodus etc.

Get some cash, go to BtC ATM, buy BTC, enter amount, add cash, scan your BTC wallet QR code and boom! It’s in your wallet. Easy!

Want me to simplify it all for you and eliminate most of the trail? Don’t use cash app. Google BTC ATM. Most cities etc have them. Weather Liberty X, Coin Cloud etc. Download a free wallet: atomic, exodus etc.

Get some cash, go to BtC ATM, buy BTC, enter amount, add cash, scan your BTC wallet QR code and boom! It’s in your wallet. Easy!

I was really dubious about the idea that BTC ATMs are easy to find, but I just Googled and found 3 within a few miles of my house; it looks like they're pretty ubiquitous in Circle K stores especially. Much closer than my actual bank's ATM which is a good 30 minute drive. :rolleyes:

Sadly I never keep cash on me, otherwise this would be a great option.

Reactions: XXL
I was really dubious about the idea that BTC ATMs are easy to find, but I just Googled and found 3 within a few miles of my house; it looks like they're pretty ubiquitous in Circle K stores especially. Much closer than my actual bank's ATM which is a good 30 minute drive. :rolleyes:

Sadly I never keep cash on me, otherwise this would be a great option.

Lol. You are funny. They are typically in malls, pawn shops etc. What’s the big deal? Go to your bank and grab cash!

Lol. You are funny. They are typically in malls, pawn shops etc. What’s the big deal? Go to your bank and grab cash!

LOL, fair enough. In my head it makes sense to wait 5+ business days for CoinBase to verify my bank transfer and make my BTC sendable, but yeah... BTC ATMs are looking better by the day.

LOL, fair enough. In my head it makes sense to wait 5+ business days for CoinBase to verify my bank transfer and make my BTC sendable, but yeah... BTC ATMs are looking better by the day.
Delete coinbase. That is the worst of em all. My 2c and been studying and using BTC for almost 8yrs.

Well a new source I want to try who will remain nameless, did nothing but come at me for not being familiar with BC in 2021. Today I also finally said to him, fine walk me through it, I got downloaded cash app as per his request (cash app card I today learned is completely fucking irrelevant to the whole process), and told him walk me through using it for BC purposes. So after all his shit talking about using BC, it turns out he himself had no fucking clue, and out of the blue said he would allow me to use PayPal. Like seriously? After all that.

Well a new source I want to try who will remain nameless, did nothing but come at me for not being familiar with BC in 2021. Today I also finally said to him, fine walk me through it, I got downloaded cash app as per his request (cash app card I today learned is completely fucking irrelevant to the whole process), and told him walk me through using it for BC purposes. So after all his shit talking about using BC, it turns out he himself had no fucking clue, and out of the blue said he would allow me to use PayPal. Like seriously? After all that.

That's ridiculous, I'm sorry they put you through that. I'd have some serious second thoughts about using a source who insists upon payment in a cryptocurrency that they themselves don't understand.

If I am using Liberty x and have an atomic wallet . Where do I find the wallet QR code for atomic and how do I scan or link it on the Liberty x app?

Yeah. Guys making shit waaay too complicated.
Everyone has a fucking drawn out excuse why they can't just go do something so fundamental.

It is all really easy. And you can definitely eliminate essentially all trail if you take a few precautions.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads