advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone watching the Tyson/Jones fight tonight?

Kid Dynamite

Registered
Just ordered it. Cant wait to see him fight again. Even though only exhibition, it will be awesome to see him fight again..

God please dont let this be disappointing! Hope these OG's go out and BANG but let's be real, its 2020...

Sucks Curtis Blaydes came down w covid. Was looking forward to The Beast Derrick Lewis post fight interview (after another ko). Dude is so funny. His IG is 😂

I don’t want to be a Debbie downer but it’s a sparring match so nah!

But, your talking about a guy that snapped and bit Holyfield's ear off in front of millions (took a second bite for good measure lol). I'm hoping Jones pops him in the chin, pisses marijuana mike off and we get a vintage leaping left hook w that sweet footwork and down goes Roy Jones out cold. That's how it goes in my head anyway...

This, no appeal watching 2 old guys fight. Even when its ufc and put hasbeens on its cringeworthy lol

This, no appeal watching 2 old guys fight. Even when its ufc and put hasbeens on its cringeworthy lol
That last Ortiz- Courture fight was sad to watch.

I watched it on a live stream on IG so the quality wasn't the best. From what I saw Tyson looked great but Roy ruined the fight just holding on all the time. It was an effective plan (to avoid getting knocked out) but the opposite of being entertaining. No one can really be surprised though.

A draw :eek::D

I remember I was going to order the Jones vs Hopkins rematch but something came up last minute. In hindsight I was really glad I hadn't caused it would have been a waste of money. The fighters were still active back then and the fight had little to no entertainment value.

As for the buildup of Tyson Vs Jones I was just glad to see them getting back into shape.

just watched all the highlits of the fight.
looked like tyson won to me...
but a draw is prob good for a exibition match...
that was cool tho, never thought id se those two square off
-F

just watched all the highlits of the fight.
looked like tyson won to me...
but a draw is prob good for a exibition match...
that was cool tho, never thought id se those two square off
-F
The compu-box numbers were lop sided in Tysons favor in both total punches and power punches. Espn said Tyson clearly won but it was announced a draw. They were not trying to really knock each other out, Mike threw mostly body shots, Roy said after the fight that the body shots took a toll on him...LOL and Mike didn't even throw "kill shots".

This was just a fight for charity, so don't get your hopes up with these matches.

Roy Jones held 98% percent of the time. Tyson won by a landslide. The draw decision was ridiculous. If Mike wanted to knock him out he could have.

Last edited:
Tyson hurt him a couple times with left body shots

Roy Jones held 98% percent of the time. Tyson won by a landslide. The draw decision was ridiculous. If Mike wanted to knock him out he could have.

I thought the same thing the entire time...That Tyson could have dropped him at any point.

That last Ortiz- Courture fight was sad to watch.

I think you mean Ortiz - Liddel? And yea that was rough

I actually thought Mike looked great, shockingly. I was disappointed with Jones....dude was still professionally fighting 2 years ago and looked like he didn't know what to do in there besides clinch.

I know Mike said he wanted it to go the distance, but man I'm sure people would have loved to see him get a knock out.

I just watched the fight / exhibition and it was better than I expected, Tyson was in great shape, he was clearly holding back but landed some body shots that reminded me of good old Iron Mike. Roy Jones Jr. was already out of breath by the second round and was intent on the event being dancing with the stars rather than boxing, because he was constantly hanging on, to his credit he did take some body shots that would most likely have many of us on our knees.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity