advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone who never comes off, your experience....

Slyder190

Registered
Reached a point where I'm thinkin of just doin a low dose cruise in between cycles. late thirty's now and just sick of the yo yo life, evenm with HCG. Was thinkin about 250mg Cyp every three weeks or so. I don't know I'm confused to be honest. Will get blood work done after next cycle is over in September. really hate the way I feel not bein on.
I know I will get some flaming, but honest opnions are what I'm lookin for, so say what you will. Any input is greatly apprciated.

Reached a point where I'm thinkin of just doin a low dose cruise in between cycles. late thirty's now and just sick of the yo yo life, evenm with HCG. Was thinkin about 250mg Cyp every three weeks or so. I don't know I'm confused to be honest. Will get blood work done after next cycle is over in September. really hate the way I feel not bein on.
I know I will get some flaming, but honest opnions are what I'm lookin for, so say what you will. Any input is greatly apprciated.

I haven't been off in a year. I think 250 every three weeks can still cause the yo yo effect you want to avoid.

the best way I've found to run test (any ester) to avoid yo yo is to do daily shots with a slin pin. I have been doing daily prop shot of about 20mgs a day and this is the bet I've felt. I've done one shot a week of test e/c in the past and I still felt the ups and down.

hope this helps

shouldn't get flamed, loads of us blast and cruise and this is pro muscle after all. I cruise at 250 test e weekly and its nice not yo yo ing as you say. Im mid 30s for what its worth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I stay on 250 a week between cycles. And i feel great.
But my off cycle time is not that long, 2 or 3 months only

If you can accept the fact that you're going to have to be on test forever then go for it.

Cruise with a low dose of test + Some clen if you can handle it for 6 or 7 weeks. Then back on with a different compound(s). Than before . In other words if you were on test/EQ before , cruise and then come back on with Test/Primo. Or test/ Mast , Or test/ tren / primo. Seems to work for me . Once I feel the gains stop I know it's time for a break / changeup . Coming off sucks . Can't do it . I'm 45 .... I don't like feeling 45 :banghead:

More than the yo yo syndrome, I just don't feel good anymore off cycle. Often tired and lack of sex drive. Depressed at times, although I've suffered from depression since my late teens, so hard to exactly correlate that quite as much. I appreciate the responses thus far. Not trying to be a huge monster all year, but want to keep decent size and not feel like shit all the time. Health is also a concern pbvioudly, as far as heart and chloesterol and what not.

Last edited:
More than the yo yo syndrome, I just don't feel good anymore off cycle. Often tired and lack of sex drive. Depressed at times, although I've suffered from depression since my late teens, so hard to exactly correlate that quite as much. I appreciate the responses thus far. Not trying to be a huge monster all year, but want to keep decent size and not feel like shit all the time. Health is also a concern pbvioudly, as far as heart and chloesterol and what not.

The problems come when people start cruising at 400+ a week as the body never gets a break. 150 test e or c weekly is a nice safe trt like dose which should have you feeling a lot better. The way i see it is if you lose a couple of years of your life (which you probably won't at thst dose anyway) its worth it if quality of life is improved. Low test levels is just as unhealthy as low dose test anyway

I started anabolics last June. Havnt been off since. Run anywhere from 1-2.5 gm test weekly, tren between 700-1400 mg weekly, deca 800-1200 weekly, eq here and there along with Orals thrown in occasionally. Dbol, anavar, drol. Gains have slowed in recent months and feel kinda tired and run down. Sure my estrogen levels are high. Slight gyno. Felt great for the first six months or so. A guy who been in the game a while says I should come off everything and cruise at 250 test for a month and get back on. I think I should as well. All my injection sites are played out. Need a break. Just feel exhausted the past month or so. The doses ur talking about running u should be fine going all year IMO. It would prolly help the yo yo effect and help libido.

What is a safe range as far as doses to be on in between cycles. just want to be normal. Or slightly above :)

Someone on here told me once that the body makes about 70 mg of test per week on its own. Doesn't sound like much but prolly enough to keep ur body functioning normally. Def won't get u huge, but u know that. Hope that helps.

Cruising on test E/tren E 100/100 a week and friggin love it!!

Cruising on test E/tren E 100/100 a week and friggin love it!!

Ive been considering this myself

I take 600mgs of Test Undec once a month... Love it

I started anabolics last June. Havnt been off since. Run anywhere from 1-2.5 gm test weekly, tren between 700-1400 mg weekly, deca 800-1200 weekly, eq here and there along with Orals thrown in occasionally. Dbol, anavar, drol. Gains have slowed in recent months and feel kinda tired and run down. Sure my estrogen levels are high. Slight gyno. Felt great for the first six months or so. A guy who been in the game a while says I should come off everything and cruise at 250 test for a month and get back on. I think I should as well. All my injection sites are played out. Need a break. Just feel exhausted the past month or so. The doses ur talking about running u should be fine going all year IMO. It would prolly help the yo yo effect and help libido.

I really hope you are competing with doses like that. damn man,thats a heavy dose for anyone .Don't care who you are.

At some point you bang yourself hard enough and long enough and you should end up in a place probably where most people who are chemically dependent end up. Looking ahead and realizing that if I am not careful, this life may end up a lot shorter than I want it be.

Then the question becomes something about you and your ability to exercise self control to achieve long term objectives. Like the guy who abuses alcohol has to figure out whether he can live with an occaisional drink or two, can you live with 250 - 500mg of test?

If you cant, then you most likely you will pay more than you had hoped.

But its a common issue and struggle for most all of us. So you are not alone. Never will be alone. And nobody gets it right 100%.

But absolutely 100% of us are going to die.

IPG

Bgspin, I am getting up there in age and have aspirations to win my state show's masters division when I reach 40. I only have three years to get where I need to be. I'm in it to win it. Not gonna mess around and have regrets after the show. So yea I run higher doses cause I'm trying to make up for lost time. Began taking AAS last June so I don't have the years of use these other guys will have. Hopefully it'll pay off.

I really hope you are competing with doses like that.

Why is that?
Prancing around in a thong in front of an audience justifies risking your health?
But risking your health wanting to be big and strong for the sake of being big and strong is not worth it?

Not attacking you, I've just always wondered why people say this and what the logic behind it is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131