over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone whose had a Gyno Op.....

medici999

Banned
Im 16days post op now...my surgeon told me if it started feeling squidgy to drain it with a needle.....however what im draining looks to be pure blood and not fluid.

However....i thought that if i was withdrawing that much blood i would be in a vein, but if i was in a vein i would know that surely?

I had it done in poland and im in the uk...and im following her advice...but im worried im actually withdrawing pure blood.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

The scar tissue build up is getting bigger and bigger too!

Thanks

When I got mine done, the surgeon left two drainage bags with lines going into my chest. I had to empty a lot of blood out of those things at least 2-3 times per day until they took them out.......
so I am not surprised that you are drawing a lot of blood from yours. However, I am a little surprised your doc told you to drain them with a needle on your own.

When I got mine done, the surgeon left two drainage bags with lines going into my chest. I had to empty a lot of blood out of those things at least 2-3 times per day until they took them out.......
so I am not surprised that you are drawing a lot of blood from yours. However, I am a little surprised your doc told you to drain them with a needle on your own.

Yeah that seems kinda hardcore.

i had mine done in september and i needed to be drained once a week for several weeks. most of this time the fluid that came out was an orange colored fluid that has a specific name that i cannot recall... it is a combo of blood and other fluids that are your body's reaction to the trauma.

my first drain was a total of 35ml, orange from the right side (25ml) and blood from the left (10ml). each week the drainage was less and less.

sucks you have to do it yourself as the optimal drainage point is the outer, lower pec almost in the armpit, and you insert from the bottom. he also used what must have been a 16 guage needle and i had to be numbed first. i tried it without lidocaine the first time and learned my lesson! i don't know how you could insert it yourself.

the scar tissue is being infused with all of that fluid, so it is normal for it to swell. just massage it as the tenderness goes away and you will see it flatten only to plump up again as the fluid collects.

it's a process bro- here it is 5 months after my surgery and i still have scar tissue slightly larger than my nipple on each side (subcutaneous scar tissue). it is getting smaller every week and i massage the shit out of it. it can take up to a year for it to fully flatten.

good luck bro, maybe you can find a doc or one of your boys to drain it for you, it really isn't that hard to find the spot, but i would imagine it damn near impossible to do by yourself.

I had a drain left in for a few days by the time I was released the drains had been removed and that was it.

Thanks for the replies.

And im glad someone confirmed that if i was in a vein I would know...which means all the fluid needs to come out then!

Thanks guys.

After my surgery, my doctor drained the fluid from my left pec. It was old brownish-red blood. You would def know if you hit a vein. It's perfectly fine to drain it. Or you could leave it, it will eventually drain on its own....eventually

Ah ok...thanks.

I think because i havent worn a compression binder during the day whilst at work hasnt helped...but it sticks out under my shirt.

However today I have gone to work with it on and plan to do this now, so hopefully this will help by giving me more compression.

Was it cheaper to have the op done in Poland rather than in the UK?
The Dr could have discharged you to save you money.
As someone above me has said the body will take care of the excess fluid its self.
I had had the operation before I had ever touched AAS I got the gyno at 13-14 yrs old & had the op at 18 or 19.

I had the surgery 8 yrs ago and didnt wear the compression bandages like I should have and to this day I have what appears to be a pocket of fluid right under the nipple towards my armpit. I thought it was fat but I cant feel anything there and when I raise my arms up the area goes smooth and flat. I would love to have it fixed but dont think I could drain it myself. Sucks because it still looks like gyno when my arms are down and relaxed. Good luck

If you want something that may not be as noticeable under your shirt, just wrap your chest with an ace bandage. Your Dr. should have left drains in and not required you to suck the fluid out yourself.

Same here -??? Drain your own?? The drainage, puss, etc will be red in color.

drains are the up to the preference of the surgeon once he does the procedure. that is not to say that some don't always use them and some never do, but the general rule of thumb is to guage bleeding during the procedure and decide if they are required.

I had mine done with no drains my body would discharge dark redish brown old blood sometimes it would gush out on it's own but after a few days inwas good with 100% recovery and almost invisible scars

The watery bloody drainage is called serosanguinous... Just FYI...

I really wanted to get this surgery next year but now I don't know. I had no idea this was an issue with the surgery. Glad I know now. I'm still going to get it done though. Would you guys that have had it done say that it's worth it or not?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear