advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone with sensitive skin try Dove for Men products ?

No I haven't tried that, the Olay and Dove seem to be working out for me, but may take your suggestion and give it a whirl.

Peroxide and glycolic acid will peel your skin little by little and will help. If you are flaring go buy the blue head and shoulders (all dark blue no generic) and use it as your only hair shampoo and wash your face 2x with it.

2 of the ingredients on it are used as eczema control medicines. The dermatologist had someone that could not afford the 400$ medicines use it, and my ex gave me a box of tiny samples. It took a week to clear, but if you stick to the regimen you'll stay clear, and save money too.

I might have some stuff, if it is really bothering you Glycolic acid cleanser, and another one I forgot already that you can have...

Peroxide and glycolic acid will peel your skin little by little and will help. If you are flaring go buy the blue head and shoulders (all dark blue no generic) and use it as your only hair shampoo and wash your face 2x with it.

2 of the ingredients on it are used as eczema control medicines. The dermatologist had someone that could not afford the 400$ medicines use it, and my ex gave me a box of tiny samples. It took a week to clear, but if you stick to the regimen you'll stay clear, and save money too.

I might have some stuff, if it is really bothering you Glycolic acid cleanser, and another one I forgot already that you can have...

what line are you talking about that contains the alpha hydroxy acids?

Thanks I appreciate the info, next flare up I will def use that ;)

Glytone (diff. concentrations) , diacneal

Glytone is a very primitive line of cosmetics in which they use the alpha droxy acid Glycolic acid as their active ingredient in almost all of their products.
There are many more advanced lines out there but the analysis of each of the these "alleged" active ingredients can be mind numbing unless you are in the business.
PM me with any questions on this subject

I am sensitive skinned and Dove works best for me. I do not use the sensitive skin version, the deep moisture and creme products work best.

I been looking for the sensitive skin formula and deep moisture everywhere and I couldn't find them so I just checked the Dove website and I don't see a sensitive skin formula and they changed the deep moisture to Deep Clean.

I have sensitive skin and real bad allergies and can't use most products with fragrances or that are plan based. I can use some Axe products but some of the scents do bother me and even cause me nose to run all day and they tend to dry out my skin.

Now I see that there are new Dove products for me and I was cusrious if anyone with sensitive skin and/or allergies have given any of them a try ?

I am the same way man. I was just using wal mart or dollar store soap for a while and my skin was so dried out and our water sucks also. Anyways, I just switched to dove soap and already my face is smoother, and a lot more healthier looking. I bought the whole kit but haven't opened it up yet.

It rubs the lotion on its skin.

**broken link removed**

With sensitive skin you could try some natural preparations based on herbs and so on. I've seen them in different hand-made stores/ I doubt that Dove or other preparations of chemical industry could seriosly differ on the effect to your skin.

Defined by dermatologists, sensitive skin is often characterized as extremely dry skin. People with sensitive skin often have to deal with different skin reactions, namely, skin flushing or bumps.

Normally, sensitive skin does not always cause problems. Only when there are some abnormal changes (from both inside and outside) does sensitive skin become annoying.

However, those with sensitive skin will have to be aware of their conditions and follow specific rules to avoid the worst scenario.

Therefore, it is a good idea to start the treatment for sensitive skin.

As the skin is already sensitive, it is nearly impossible to resort to the intervention of cosmetics or industrial products.

Instead, you had better think of natural home remedies for sensitive skin which have saved many people over the history.

Therefore, you can also try 15 natural home remedies suggested for sensitive skin by many experts here https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-sensitive-skin/

i stick to dove after trying the men products. i think the regular stuff suits me better.

i stick to dove after trying the men products. i think the regular stuff suits me better.
Dove like all soap will strip the stratum corneum of its protective layer of cholesterol fatty acids and ceramics. This will dry the skin.look for a creamy cleanser with the aforementioned ingredients

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Very good thing. I do not take it constantly, if there is no other choice

I always use this. Probably, this is the only it I've tried, and it suits me completely.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131