yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone worked with Dr Todd Lee who is also a IFBB pro.

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
Anyone worked with him before for general off season diet or contest prep or just advice for non competitors?

Not directly answering your question but My friend (a newer gym bro) but someone who nerds out in the stuff and watches a lot of these guys (I admit I didn’t know who he was) hired him and it’s was a joke as far as the advice he gave him then when he asked questions which were super valid he basically told him he was stupid. It was in regards to liver values and how training hard before taking bloods could affect values. I’m not an expert but if I pay someone and they give me advice that contradicts almost everything I’ve heard I’d like to hear a solid explanation.

Not directly answering your question but My friend (a newer gym bro) but someone who nerds out in the stuff and watches a lot of these guys (I admit I didn’t know who he was) hired him and it’s was a joke as far as the advice he gave him then when he asked questions which were super valid he basically told him he was stupid. It was in regards to liver values and how training hard before taking bloods could affect values. I’m not an expert but if I pay someone and they give me advice that contradicts almost everything I’ve heard I’d like to hear a solid explanation.
And this dude is an actual medical doctor? wow 😳

He isn't well-regarded on here. I posted a video where he said that tren increases your body temperature so much that you'll fog up the windows if you ride in a car....something like that
You should see his video on Boldenone.
110% hearsay broshit, simply embarassing.
The "Doctor" (my dick) doesn't even know that the drug called EQUIPOISE has nothing to do with horses; the term Equipoise is widely used in medicine and refers to the balance of effects of a drug/treatment/therapy. Boldenone was indeed synthesized looking for a well balanced AAS, strong enough to provide sustained protein anabolism but only moderately androgenic.
Then he boldly (no pun) states that it increases collagen synthesis.
ZERO data to support this claim.
So much that he even gives you the exact %.
It's also "well known" to cause severe hair loss since it lowers E2 🤦🏻‍♂️
Go take a long walk on a short bridge 🖕

Looks like I just found myself respecting doctors a lot less after reading this. I thought this guy was huge, ripped and a doc so he knew what he was talking about.

I have listened to him and I am 50-50 on information that he presents. He seems very knowledgeable, on colors… It kind of feels like improv. My interactions with him have been positive, but working with someone directly is an entirely different animal.

Looks like I just found myself respecting doctors a lot less after reading this. I thought this guy was huge, ripped and a doc so he knew what he was talking about.
How many hours do you think he took on anabolic steroids and bodybuilding in his med school curriculum? Or even nutrition for that matter.

Being a doctor does not = understanding gear and bodybuilding.

I like him. I’ve gotta a ton of information from him that’s helped me.

He’s a great coach. You should actually ask people who have worked with him.
it’s funny all the shit talk but if he posted here people would sing a different tune much like they did with Chase Irons. Is he correct about everything? No. Does he have some extremely valuable information? Yes.

He’s actually helped people improve their health while still pursing bodybuilding.
BigDaveSmith i believe had a friend who with Todd improved his kidney function.

I’ll actually be hiring him very soon.

look into the information from him, message people that actually have worked with him and decide for yourself.

People are very quick to talk shit, hate and bandwagon ride.
It was funny reading Shelby talk about Todd’s physique and calling him small.

I like him. I’ve gotta a ton of information from him that’s helped me.

He’s a great coach. You should actually ask people who have worked with him.
it’s funny all the shit talk but if he posted here people would sing a different tune much like they did with Chase Irons. Is he correct about everything? No. Does he have some extremely valuable information? Yes.

He’s actually helped people improve their health while still pursing bodybuilding.
BigDaveSmith i believe had a friend who with Todd improved his kidney function.

I’ll actually be hiring him very soon.

look into the information from him, message people that actually have worked with him and decide for yourself.

People are very quick to talk shit, hate and bandwagon ride.
It was funny reading Shelby talk about Todd’s physique and calling him small.
Lee is that you ?

You should see his video on Boldenone.
110% hearsay broshit, simply embarassing.
The "Doctor" (my dick) doesn't even know that the drug called EQUIPOISE has nothing to do with horses; the term Equipoise is widely used in medicine and refers to the balance of effects of a drug/treatment/therapy. Boldenone was indeed synthesized looking for a well balanced AAS, strong enough to provide sustained protein anabolism but only moderately androgenic.
Then he boldly (no pun) states that it increases collagen synthesis.
ZERO data to support this claim
So much that he even gives you the exact %.
It's also "well known" to cause severe hair loss since it lowers E2 🤦🏻‍♂️
Go take a long walk on a short bridge 🖕

Hate to keep piling on but dude you have some serious issues and it’s not funny. I’m sure you’ll have some bizarre passive aggressive response. But now you respect doctors (as in plural) a lot less because of one putz on the internet? If anyone needs medical attention it’s you…

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins