over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone workout with their gf/wife?

anta

Registered
does anyone workout with their gf or wife? i see other guys in the gym do it but im not sure how it would work because i would probably have to change my workout routine and everything. im sure the same workout routine that i do wouldnt work for her because shes about 5'2 110 pounds and wouldnt want to follow a bodybuilding style routine.

i take my girlfriend to workout sometimes

personally i dont like it, i like going to the gym on my own, doing my own thing/workout, and between sets talking to all the people in the gym (im that type of guy that is friends with the entire gym, and loves to have a chat between sets)

but i still take her gym sometimes and make her do her squats, deads, leg press and train her back and arms

Last edited:
Mine is my training partner... Just days when I go really heavy I get the gym owner to spot me... Wouldn't have it any other way

I take her to workout with me but we do different things. I only help out or vice versa if needed for spots etc...

Mine is my training partner... Just days when I go really heavy I get the gym owner to spot me... Wouldn't have it any other way

Same situation here too, only thing that sucks is switching the weight every set.

Yep …… My wife and I just got done doing our Sunday leg day, there's days she pushes me harder than some of the guys I've worked out with.

My girlfriends were my best workout partners because women love to train legs, and they have a high pain tolerance. They never quit.

I workout with mine we just follow each other on sets and change the weights has become easy now. It is not that bad as we do most of the same exercise.

My wife is my training partner. We train about 4 times a week.

my gf is my training partner as well. She is prepping for her first bodybuilding show. We do the same routine so it makes its nice

My wife is my workout partner most times too. Although she has calmed down a bit due to her being pregnant.

My wife is my workout partner most times too. Although she has calmed down a bit due to her being pregnant.

Lucky bastard lol.. My soon to b wife (12 days) reminds me everyday she wants a baby lol
I do too :)

GF.

I love working out with my lady: Yes,the changing of the weight's is the main thing that could get in the way to some..But we have no problems with it.Thats when we have our non working out conversations. : ) She motivates me as I do her..And im being 100 % honest..I show her. One time the correct way to do the exercise and she has it down pat..!!! She has perfect Form..!Best work-out partner Ive ever had...Never late,No excuses And does'nt bitch like other Men Trainning partners that I had.....And I enjoy looking at her as im sure the other men and probly ladys do..!! lol Semper Fi.

Lucky bastard lol.. My soon to b wife (12 days) reminds me everyday she wants a baby lol
I do too :)

Haha yea we were trying so when it turned out she was we were very excited. She kept hounding me and i eventualy gave in. Lol

Wifey is my workout partner as well... For some reason she is the only one i can keep in the gym... All my guy's are hit and miss...

We each love to stay in shape and push each other to become Bigger faster and stronger!!!

Plus she makes all my food for the day! Easy to keep a clean diet!

My wife and I have been training together for years. We met at a gym I worked at, we started dating while training for the first of many powerlifting meets we competed in together. Believe it or not, I proposed to her in a power rack. She is focused, determined and knows how to squeeze out that extra rep that makes all the difference. LOL.... she also smells a lot better than my other workout partners!

i think its awesome yall have a girl to go to the gym with, i really envy yall, i see so many couples in the gym that work out together and wish i had that, girls i have dated so far just have not been in to the gym thing, but hopefully one day huh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131