over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone workout with their gf/wife?

I tried it and its just not for me. Me and my girl workout at the same gym so usually she will ride with me..but I like to go in there and do my own thing without distractions. I don't even like have a work out partner. Just like to throw on the headphones and go to work.

i tried that before. it didnt help the relationship we ended up fighting all the time. working out for me is something private i dont want to share it with my spouse a guy needs something to call his own.

Yep, my GF trains at the same time as I do, but does cardio and abs while I lift.

It's good and bad...Some guys just have no class or social awareness...Dudes just stop right in front of her machine and stare. :rolleyes: Douchebags.

It usually just makes me laugh, but when I can see it's causing her to get uncomfortable, I walk over and chat with her a minute between sets to get them to fuck off. So it's a distraction.

But usually I'm happy to have her there. She always smiles when I lift heavy. She loves it, and it pushes me.

not only is my girl my training partner...she is the best training partner I ever had!!

My wife and I train together every day unless I am travelling out of town. She follows my routine with lighter weight. When you care about your partner, you want to see them healthy and successful so it is not a distraction or a pain to change weights or wait a little longer between sets. There are several couples at our gym and we all seem pretty happy as far as I can tell.

I could see it being a pain if the wife/gf was only wanting to go to "be with you." That would be cute the first time, but then...

My fiance and I have trained together for the past year. She's the best training partner I've ever had and one of the only people I trust to spot me properly. We have some very intense workouts together. I wouldn't have it any other way. Unfortunately, due to different work schedules, that's about to change and we'll only be able to train together once in a while after this week. I'm not looking forward to the change. :(

Last edited:
My girl hits it hard with me ,does my exact routine, and we have a good system floor changing weights also, she just came off a 6 week run of test prop, and had amazing results, and minimal sides, she's only 130lbs and she's benching 145, girls in the gum are jealous

All of the women i have been serious with have worked out with me. The problem is always they are scared of lifting heavy because they think they will get huge muscles lol and want to spend all the time in the gym either doing abs or on the cardio machine :rolleyes:

I would love to train with my wife but she focuses solely on cardio and aerobics...:(

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic