advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone worried about upcoming Holiday and "questions"?

Or just show up wearing this preemptive strike
11599715v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

i see skinny ass dudes wear this in the gym i bust up everytime

I also dealt with it when I was at Thanksgiving dinner.
Was wearing a large sweatshirt, hardly could tell I lift weights, but they all know about my past with it. It wasn't a big deal, just some silly comments.

Mom commented about how I eat so much and I don't get fat, or it goes to my arms......my uncles says, 'yea, Barry Bonds had that problem too'. I just don't react.

mate to be honest that is f*cking hilarious.

thats the problem with being 330 though op. when you're 230 diced you can still pull the all natural good genetics card. anyone doing it to rectify their own insecurities should never get that big all anyone attributes it to is the drugs

Sorry, I can't say that I have the problem of putting on 80lbs since the last time I saw some of my relatives!!LoL!!

You've got some crazy sh*t going on in your life! Remove negative people from your life....Their title doesn't matter!! No offense, but after reading some of your posts, you don't seem to be the most stable person either!!

I dont speak to most of my family anymore as they are very mentally abusive/draining. I only allow positive in my like, like my amazing woman and her family that treats me with extreme love and kindness. I'm sorry a post I made while having a massive panic attack after being told by my hrt doc I was dying, simply because,amount of size I put on in 6 and he hasn't even seen his friend that Canadian pro Ben Paluski? put on size that quick since he moved to tanpa and became his,hrt doc. When I explained I was coming back from an illness and time off and it was mostly muscle memory, no dice. Not even a bp check. The only thing that could save my life now was another visit with him in s week. So feeling off from 500mg tren for thr first time. (I've lowered it much since), my grandpa Henry dying and the 3year anniversary of my fathers approaching, rushing to the er to have every test under the sun and looking for advice from ny iron brothers, after being given a high dose shot of valium and being an emotuinal wreck forever makes me crazy to you, that's fine by me. But I do notice you like to drop in on my threads and bring it up. Why do I post here? Because its the best hardcore bbing site on the net! As for my thread, I'm sure MANY of us encounter this during visits with family they haven't seen in a while, at least i HOPE so,its called bodybuilding not standing still, lol. I respect them too much to lie to them, so I'm only going to with the HRT thing, they are also too respectable to ask beyond that :) thanks feedback. Oh and a lil over 300 isnt that big at 6'4 ;/

mate to be honest that is f*cking hilarious.

thats the problem with being 330 though op. when you're 230 diced you can still pull the all natural good genetics card. anyone doing it to rectify their own insecurities should never get that big all anyone attributes it to is the drugs

When you are 6'4 230 dived looks like you hardly do pushups, sad but true.

On 11-22-11 You said you were 297lbs, and 21 days later you have gained 33lbs. Kumon man! Why are you being dishonest here buddy? Your posts are usually quite intelligent, but in this one you are all over the place. What's going on here? I do like you but something is not adding up here:confused:

Just wear a big silly Christmas sweater so embarrasing everybody avoids you :D

Or just be honest...a "yeah, actually" seems to stop an further poking and prodding for info....if you got the balls....:lightbulb:
Completely agree with you bro if you wear a big ugly sweater no one's gonna want to talk to you and even if they ask you tell the truth what's the worse thing that can happen they talk behind your back I can almost guaranty they already are brush it off and move forward with your life without those negative people in blood is thicker than water and eventually they'll come around believe me my parents accept me for who I am Goodluck bro

On 11-22-11 You said you were 297lbs, and 21 days later you have gained 33lbs. Kumon man! Why are you being dishonest here buddy? Your posts are usually quite intelligent, but in this one you are all over the place. What's going on here? I do like you but something is not adding up here:confused:

You must not have been reading my posts too closely then, because if you had, you would see my goal is 333 to 340 by Xmas and still is. I'm even eating 10k calories a day and back up to 10iu GH. Just a personal goal. But I guess you skipped that part mentioned many times, so now I'm a liar? Nice bro, just real nice. BTW even if I only hit 329, ill still feel like I didn't fail my goal. But its nice to see you half read my posts :)

Last edited:
Pussy Farts go back and read the org thread where I said last cmas 250, this one PROB 330. As in meaning not sure yet. Man I've defended people saying yoi have an ugly structure, small arms etc and you call me out simply because you couldn't read this original post properly of my other ones Man jealousy or whatever it is, is a bitch. Because a great guy like you with a great build shouldn't be jealous, and you don't see dumb so i don't see how you skipped my passed posts and me writing PROB 330 this Xmas. I don't get it bro, honestly.

Last edited:
Oh and of course Elvis liked that post, go figure. I'm one of the most supportive, nicest members, and someone misreads some things and its fangs out! What happens when I do finish this cycle and post current pics, because I think my delts and arms look Pretty darn decent at 244lbs in my avi, Imagine at 330-350 PLUS...oh god the hate ill get then. I was welcomed real well last yr when I was 260 but ever since ive made a go at it one last time and I'm somehow actually doing it, Im getting senseless hate. Shit pros post pics and get torn to shreds, now I get it. I prob won't even have my ass left! Lmao the majority of you have been GREAT though and I love you and support you all.

This is a sad thread. I am so big everyone always asks me about steriods:rolleyes:. If they do, thats what you are asking for getting that big. You get what you fucking ask for. Stop complaining. Lot more serious issues in life to worry about.

Well, you could get one of those fat people suits and say you stopped using. That would probably make them happy. I've found fat people always like an even fatter person around.

You must not have been reading my posts too closely then, because if you had, you would see my goal is 333 to 340 by Xmas and still is. I'm even eating 10k calories a day and back up to 10iu GH. Just a personal goal. But I guess you skipped that part mentioned many times, so now I'm a liar? Nice bro, just real nice. BTW even if I only hit 329, ill still feel like I didn't fail my goal. But its nice to see you half read my posts :)

I'll just be honest with you. You sound like your drunk typing in these threads. Almost everytime you post you mention how big you are, but say you will post pics at a later time. So you hate being big, but your trying to be 330 or 340? I'm not trying to be an ass by asking you to just prove you are who you say you are. Here at promuscle we call people out who are continually telling us how huge they are. I hope you dont take offense to what I'm asking. If you didn't continually talk about your size, I would not be asking this.

Last edited:
Why are you trying to add some much weight so quickly? Don't you know it's mostly water weight and makes you look odd? Not to offend you, but nobody gains that much quality weight in such a short time. What's the point of being that weight if you end up looking worse?

To c3bbing, I'd just smile and say, "Yeah, Ive probably been eating a little too much". Wear a big sweater or long sleeved dress shirt (if it's even possible). Regular people don't know if you're far more muscular than before, if they don't BB. They just see "bigger".

I don't think you're getting hate on here too much, by the way Bro. It's just that most of us haven't seen a 290lb, 300lb, or certainly not a 330lb BBer very often if ever! So it's hard to imagine.

A lot of us will be happy when you reach your goal in good health and would LOVE to see a 330lb dude. I don't think you'll get much hate at all, Bro. It's the people who run mega-doses and are 200lbs or look like shit that get the most hate, IMO. Myself, Im Looking forward to seeing that much mass!

Personally my family has always asked "Questions." Long before I had even touched them. Very annoying. Now that I've done a cycle or three they really give me a hard time.. especially at our lake reunion... sucks to suck I guess? My mom, a health and supplement nut, called me out once in private, I told her what was going on, she said "be careful." Surprised she didn't have more to say, makes me think my dad took them at one point and she knew about it.

Don't start that shit. I am rushing now but what about the time (a few weeks back) you said you have better arms than queefer when you were 265 I think (your profile pic). Yes you are 'supportive' but someone with that many insecurities and paranoia has issues. Don't give Queefer that crap... you insulted him not long ago. The post was deleted I saw it. I am sure someone else did too. Your full of shit. I am just say it how I see it. I am supportive to people who deserve it not cos it will make me look better. So don't say I am just a hater etc etc. You should stick up to what you say and not pretend to be anything different.

I would NEVER belittle anyones pics. If someone comes on here saying they are 180 and fat but are trying that is great. I would only 'hate' people by their words. Stop thinking everyone is against you cos you look so big... it's ridiculous... they are against you cos all you talk about is how big you are and start some weird threads. There are loads of huge guys and good on them if they want to be that way... same if your 180 ripped... or if your abit chubby and happy.

Personally my family has always asked "Questions." Long before I had even touched them. Very annoying. Now that I've done a cycle or three they really give me a hard time.. especially at our lake reunion... sucks to suck I guess? My mom, a health and supplement nut, called me out once in private, I told her what was going on, she said "be careful." Surprised she didn't have more to say, makes me think my dad took them at one point and she knew about it.

I was mixing up some NO XPlode prolly 7-8 years ago and my mother asked if it was steroids LOL imagine if I told her I injected stuff intended for cattle :D

Anyway I just reply I'm taking steroids from GNC and hardly ever workout...most people seem to figure out that they will look quite dumb asking for more details

And I'd hate to hafta feed your ass at Christmas dinner c3!!!

Last edited:
I don't know how to hide 330lbs of muscle...
But being a good 100lbs lighter than you, I learned to just slouch my shoulders, walk around like a mope, and wear a baggy sweater. It's enough that nobody will make any comments.
Obviously I'm asking for it if I come in with a tight t-shirt, sleeves rolled up, and just got done with a bicep routine. I used to do crap like that but all the amazing attention I thought I was getting was used against me so now I just hide it all up, try my best to sink into my chair or walk slouched around, and when people ask me about workouts or diet I just say I'm too damn busy but I try here and there.
Again, this works at 230lbs. Probably not 330 lol. Good luck to you bro.

I think if you got it flaunt it.
We alll work so very hard to separate areselfs from the lazy normals,
We should all be proud to look good in a christmas sweater.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws