advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone worried about upcoming Holiday and "questions"?

I think if you got it flaunt it.
We alll work so very hard to separate areselfs from the lazy normals,
We should all be proud to look good in a christmas sweater.

No need to be embarrassed about success or hard work!!

Not saying ne a cocky d bag about it, but definitely be proud!!

I think most everyone who works out and has any kind of size on him will be asked or will have to deal with such comments. I am only 5'11, hovering around 230, and I have a new girlfriend. The first thing her parents asked her after meeting me was, "is he on steroids" and they were very adamant about it. Her mom even used the old tactic of come on, you can tell me, I really don't care. Which her responses were he works out hard and eats like a horse! Which, my size and weight are very different than yours. However, getting a plan in place is a great idea.

I am amazed. Any of you guys rob people? Steal from stores? Beat up old folks? Do you go around talking about it? Steroids use = breaking the law (in US). The more people who know you use the better the chance it will someday come back to bite you in the ass. Average divorce rate in America 50%. Still want to tell your significant other? Good luck with the custody issue. Of course the pissed off ex girlfriend would never tell anyone (so what if you slept with her friend). Don't get angry and show emotion you rager. I could go on and on.

Not saying I use. Just saying I keep my private stuff (particularly if it is outside the legal zone) private.

Ignore the comments, deflect the questions. Regardless of what you say people are going to believe what they want anyway.

I am amazed. Any of you guys rob people? Steal from stores? Beat up old folks? Do you go around talking about it? Steroids use = breaking the law (in US). The more people who know you use the better the chance it will someday come back to bite you in the ass. Average divorce rate in America 50%. Still want to tell your significant other? Good luck with the custody issue. Of course the pissed off ex girlfriend would never tell anyone (so what if you slept with her friend). Don't get angry and show emotion you rager. I could go on and on.

Not saying I use. Just saying I keep my private stuff (particularly if it is outside the legal zone) private.

Ignore the comments, deflect the questions. Regardless of what you say people are going to believe what they want anyway.
Great reply, just what I was thinking. Deny everything, oh and just wear baggy clothes:lightbulb:

If someone in my family says something, I usually just come back with..."looks like you aren't missing any meals there". The comments most always come from the jealous ones.

I think the same applies if your 230, 250, 280, 350 etc. If people still don't believe you then so what don't get yourself in trouble with family etc.

Whenever I see uncles etc it goes...

You must be on something

No I eat 9 meals per day, sometimes I take pro hormones but it's the food

Their eyes light up... what are pro hormones

I reply you can get them on ebay or name a popular store

They go oh

End of

Some may ask me about my diet and I tell them

You don't even have to say the pro hormones part but there you ago. If your 230, 280, 330 etc etc.

I don't see the big deal. Just seems sad to me someone will think that way... screams paranoia, insecurity with oneself and 1001 other things. Don't overcomplicate something so stupid and simple.

There are far more important things to worry about that you see everyday on the news. One ad just came up about sponsoring dogs and how many just throw them away and don't think what will happen. I would rather worry about something like that than the fact I am getting so swole people think I am on gear... if it seriously botthers you that much get off all the gear and food and shrink back down then you won't have to worry about such terrible questions fro people who haven't a clue about bodybuilding.

At 43, hormone replacement from my doc works great.
Hav'nt you seen all the commercials on low T, maybe you should ask your docter to check your levels.
Shuts em right up, without really lying. {which I suck at]

My dad is a black belt in Sho Shu. Never really lifted but understands being fit. I'm a smaller framed guy and when I first started looking into it (22-24). I brought steroids up to my dad and he told me go for it. He said Dr.s give them to people so there must be a safe way to use them, just be smart. My older brother uses too and our whole family knows. We all joke about it. Mom isn't as stoked about it. Now whenever my dad sees me he asks what I'm using and what it's supposed to do. He's intrigued. Ive talked about hrt(he's 57) but he can't handle the needles.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear