YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone worried about upcoming Holiday and "questions"?

c3bbing

Registered
I'm visiting inlaws from the 23 and leave 6 days later. My mom and gram are both VERY negative people and when I was in the icu dying, her mom rushed down to see me before I was::dead long story). So my gram and mom who NEVER Zmet this woman (and with good reason), they both go up and tell her I'm a junky I shoot up roids, never workrd a day in my life, I'm the biggest druggy ever. Her mom is so cool that sje sai 'that's great he goes yo yhr methadone clinic if it helps him. And I've stay in their home for some time and know how a druggu acts, he certainly doesn't. And if he never has worked hoe come my daugjyer sends us his paycheck stubs for 3 yrs to do hid taxes?! They are SO GOOD TO ME and they treat me like a son but last Xmas they saw me I was 250 this one prob 330 or so. She NEVER mentioned the road thing bit just said please be careful, we wouldnt want tovlose you. So I think she knows. Now I respect t them way too much to lie but I was recently put on hrt and a bit of GH, but obvioulsy I'm taking more the moment lol. Should I lir and say some primordiol perfmance type crap, say the hrt (test c and GH) or the flat out truth?? What are all you bros gonna say to family you haven't seen in while? Some silo bs, truth, hrt etc???I just love and respect them so much that I don't want to lie, yet don't want disappoint them, so I'm thinking HRT, which isnt a complete lie lol. How about the rest of you big hulking bastards? Btw anyone know where to get s cheap winter coat in fl '6'4 and maybe s cheap big and tall store? Bay area here

Last edited:
I recently dealt with this for thanksgiving. Last time they saw me I was about 20lbs lighter, not quite as drastic as you, but noticeable none the less. They knew i juiced when i was younger, prior to going off to college b/c i told them. When they saw me for thanksgiving i had the whole family call me out. We had a conversation, I told them i wasn't using outrageous doses, i get all my bloodwork done and take the necessary precautions to ensure that i stay in good health. They just said be careful, we dont want to see anything happen to you.

I beleive that when it comes with the inlaws, especially if they have been good to you, like it seems, you should tell them. Maybe not EVERYTHING you do, but the hrt thing would probably work. If they are uneducated in all this, it will suffice, as to most, steroids are steroids, and they wont know the difference. But only if they ask:D

not if you are all natural and have really good genetics..........also, if you are smart you wouldnt wear a baby gap sized muscle tee to see your family dude. lol

Nobody says anything to me because they are afraid...very afraid.

I also dealt with it when I was at Thanksgiving dinner.
Was wearing a large sweatshirt, hardly could tell I lift weights, but they all know about my past with it. It wasn't a big deal, just some silly comments.

Mom commented about how I eat so much and I don't get fat, or it goes to my arms......my uncles says, 'yea, Barry Bonds had that problem too'. I just don't react.

not if you are all natural and have really good genetics..........also, if you are smart you wouldnt wear a baby gap sized muscle tee to see your family dude. lol

he weighs 330 bro, kinda hard to hide once you get to a certain point.

Paraphrase Lance Armstrong, "What am I on? I am on the bench reppin' big weights; that's what I'm on.":p

Last edited:
At 6'4" and 330.....you can say whatever you want to them about being on trt or some new supplement....but I doubt you are going to be able to BS anyone. You are huge and people calling you out on using gear is something you are going to have to deal with if you want to be that big.

Or just show up wearing this preemptive strike
11599715v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

People are just jealous. It pisses them off that you're not an out of shape fattass like they are ;)

I'm visiting inlaws from the 23 and leave 6 days later. My mom and gram are both VERY negative people and when I was in the icu dying, her mom rushed down to see me before I was::dead long story). So my gram and mom who NEVER Zmet this woman (and with good reason), they both go up and tell her I'm a junky I shoot up roids, never workrd a day in my life, I'm the biggest druggy ever. Her mom is so cool that sje sai 'that's great he goes yo yhr methadone clinic if it helps him. And I've stay in their home for some time and know how a druggu acts, he certainly doesn't. And if he never has worked hoe come my daugjyer sends us his paycheck stubs for 3 yrs to do hid taxes?! They are SO GOOD TO ME and they treat me like a son but last Xmas they saw me I was 250 this one prob 330 or so. She NEVER mentioned the road thing bit just said please be careful, we wouldnt want tovlose you. So I think she knows. Now I respect t them way too much to lie but I was recently put on hrt and a bit of GH, but obvioulsy I'm taking more the moment lol. Should I lir and say some primordiol perfmance type crap, say the hrt (test c and GH) or the flat out truth?? What are all you bros gonna say to family you haven't seen in while? Some silo bs, truth, hrt etc???I just love and respect them so much that I don't want to lie, yet don't want disappoint them, so I'm thinking HRT, which isnt a complete lie lol. How about the rest of you big hulking bastards? Btw anyone know where to get s cheap winter coat in fl '6'4 and maybe s cheap big and tall store? Bay area here

Sorry, I can't say that I have the problem of putting on 80lbs since the last time I saw some of my relatives!!LoL!!

You've got some crazy sh*t going on in your life! Remove negative people from your life....Their title doesn't matter!! No offense, but after reading some of your posts, you don't seem to be the most stable person either!!

Sorry, I can't say that I have the problem of putting on 80lbs since the last time I saw some of my relatives!!LoL!!

You've got some crazy sh*t going on in your life! Remove negative people from your life....Their title doesn't matter!! No offense, but after reading some of your posts, you don't seem to be the most stable person either!!

personally, if this dude is 330 pounds of muscle.........what the hell is he doing on here? and why is he asking these questions out in the open forum? ...........makes you wonder.............

So you were 290 and saying how you were gonna cut the doses cos they were fucking you up abit. Now not long later you have put on 40 pounds.

Post your pics matey... I want to see you at 330... no naked ones though ;)

I don't want to hate but why are all your posts about your size and how people perceive you. You sound like the most paranoid person ever. It was your doctor in awe of you and now this.

The answer is obviously just say your eating lots... why do you have to say your on this and that. I don't see your issue. What you want to tell the your on test and gh then do that. People don't have a clue. Don't you think they will believe you cos your so damn huge? They don't know what tren or ghrp6 or armidex is.

There on guys on here who are huge and they don't have an of these issues you have. When asked they just smile and say they are eating lots.

:confused:

Just wear a big silly Christmas sweater so embarrasing everybody avoids you :D

Or just be honest...a "yeah, actually" seems to stop an further poking and prodding for info....if you got the balls....:lightbulb:

Like I always say: Jealousy...it's a helluva drug.

People are just jealous. It pisses them off that you're not an out of shape fattass like they are ;)

I say I eat a lot ...... and its true.:)

I remember about 5yrs ago I had an aunt tell Me she could look inshape like Me if she wanted to, b/c according to her she knows as much as Me about nutrition and stuff(she's about 5'5 300lbs+ mind You) My response was "why don't You"...entire family got silent and left it at that

I remember about 5yrs ago I had an aunt tell Me she could look inshape like Me if she wanted to, b/c according to her she knows as much as Me about nutrition and stuff(she's about 5'5 300lbs+ mind You) My response was "why don't You"...entire family got silent and left it at that

thats why i dont go to family functions...........they are fat asses who eat shit and want me to be miserable like them. i realized early on there was something wrong at the gatherings(jealousy), so I just stick to myself now and let the haters talk to themselves in their pity corner

Im nothing near your size, 100lbs less, but it is very noticeable as in 2 years Ive gained 80lbs. During thanksgiving my uncles and father threw out stupid comments. Just laugh and go with it... its family and they dont care, just something to joke about cuz your bigger than the average joe. No big deal... family is blood and should always stand by your side no matter what your personal choices are.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear