over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's cardio go to shit on AAS?

I keep meaning to get a bronchodilator and still have yet to get my lazy ass to the pharmacy. One of these days I'll wise up and it'll be life changing I'm sure.

I have seasonal allergies and I got my doc to put me on Singulair in the past.

It definitely helps with the tren related cardiovascular sides.

SEE: Leukotrienes

Trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Things aren't banned in pro sports because of water weight....

Not sure how you took that from my post, I was saying substances are banned for improving cardio, performance etc as long as you keep water weight etc down they will do this. If gear reduced cardio, performance I would think they would be a lot less rife particularly in professional cycling

I wonder if it's the AAS-induced resting heart rate increase that hurts cardio

I wonder if it's the AAS-induced resting heart rate increase that hurts cardio

I dont think so...interestingly enough, years ago when I used to just cycle, my resting heart rate used to go way up while on juice, but cardio was never an issue. As I mentioned before, my cardio always improved while on gear and even more while on tren. Weird thing is, since now I do TRT and blast once in a while, my heart rate doesn't go up anymore like before. I wonder if my receptors are all fucked up or something.

I dont think so...interestingly enough, years ago when I used to just cycle, my resting heart rate used to go way up while on juice, but cardio was never an issue. As I mentioned before, my cardio always improved while on gear and even more while on tren. Weird thing is, since now I do TRT and blast once in a while, my heart rate doesn't go up anymore like before. I wonder if my receptors are all fucked up or something.

Can't say I have the same luck. The moment I started juicing in 2010, I never once came off, and spent the large majority of the last 3 years on just trt so I notice an increase in RHR any time I increase the dose significantly or add GH.

More muscle means more O2 is required for the same activities. But I have never noticed any major change in my VO2 usage.

Can't say I have the same luck. The moment I started juicing in 2010, I never once came off, and spent the large majority of the last 3 years on just trt so I notice an increase in RHR any time I increase the dose significantly or add GH.

i mean we pretty much know most AAS aren't good for competitive athletes in a lot of sports - they certainly aren't recommended for endurance athletes unless it's off season. it's not a surprise that people have more cardiovascular issues when on a fair amount of gear. i've never been much of a runner anyway, i get in the gym and do my 2 miles a day steady state high incline power walk and thats it. my heart rate is up, i'm doing my due dilligence to keep my cardiovascular system as healthy as possible, and that's it. you definitely won't see me running marathons, hell, even a 10k, anytime soon.

I have seasonal allergies and I got my doc to put me on Singulair in the past.

It definitely helps with the tren related cardiovascular sides.

SEE: Leukotrienes

Trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

i mean we pretty much know most AAS aren't good for competitive athletes in a lot of sports - they certainly aren't recommended for endurance athletes unless it's off season. it's not a surprise that people have more cardiovascular issues when on a fair amount of gear. i've never been much of a runner anyway, i get in the gym and do my 2 miles a day steady state high incline power walk and thats it. my heart rate is up, i'm doing my due dilligence to keep my cardiovascular system as healthy as possible, and that's it. you definitely won't see me running marathons, hell, even a 10k, anytime soon.

I feel you. I like to be able to play basketball, go on walks when traveling, swim in a lake jumping off a boat, etc. things like that where it's nice to have some stamina.

i notice that if I force myself to grow (high doses) cardio goes straight to shit...im a natural 165 pound guy at 5'7 once I push up into the 200's I get out of breath quick....now if I just do small doses say less than a gram a week my cardio stays pretty good

I dont run doses that fuck with my cardio anymore...the thought of getting my ass whipped because im so out of breath I cant defend myself does not appeal to me....I'd rather be smaller and have gas to go

i notice that if I force myself to grow (high doses) cardio goes straight to shit...im a natural 165 pound guy at 5'7 once I push up into the 200's I get out of breath quick....now if I just do small doses say less than a gram a week my cardio stays pretty good

I dont run doses that fuck with my cardio anymore...the thought of getting my ass whipped because im so out of breath I cant defend myself does not appeal to me....I'd rather be smaller and have gas to go

Exactly how I feel. I don't think most people on here care that much though lol.

Exactly how I feel. I don't think most people on here care that much though lol.
Key is to be big enough that nobody fucks with you. And if they do, then sprint for 20 yards and RIP from CA

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Key is to be big enough that nobody fucks with you. And if they do, then sprint for 20 yards and RIP from CA

See, I look at a guy like John Cena and other huge dudes who have energy for days. That's always been my inspiration, not Ronnie Coleman.

See, I look at a guy like John Cena and other huge dudes who have energy for days. That's always been my inspiration, not Ronnie Coleman.
Yeah I agree, but guys like John Cena are also freaks of nature. John has a hectic schedule, runs mostly off shakes. and still walks around at a lean 240+ while being athletic as hell.

Brock Lesnar is an even bigger freak, 290 lbs with NFL combine numbers out of the world, and one of the most explosive and athletic guys on the WWE roster.

I would love to be able to do the things they do, but when you start at 120 lbs as a high school senior and one day (hopefully [emoji2] ) get up to a lean 230+, there's no way in hell that isn't putting a strain on your body or at least dampening your athletic abilities. I'd probably be a hell of a lot better at all these things at 180 lbs.

Yeah I agree, but guys like John Cena are also freaks of nature. John has a hectic schedule, runs mostly off shakes. and still walks around at a lean 240+ while being athletic as hell.

Brock Lesnar is an even bigger freak, 290 lbs with NFL combine numbers out of the world, and one of the most explosive and athletic guys on the WWE roster.

I would love to be able to do the things they do, but when you start at 120 lbs as a high school senior and one day (hopefully [emoji2] ) get up to a lean 230+, there's no way in hell that isn't putting a strain on your body or at least dampening your athletic abilities. I'd probably be a hell of a lot better at all these things at 180 lbs.

Brock Lesnar is fat and sloppy looking now. He was really more impressive looking in his earlier days.

Yea I was 135lbs in high school and now I'm 80-90lbs heavier so I guess that's what does it.

dunno how old you are, where you live, those kinds of things.

i've never seen a real rough bar fight, been challenged by anyone in any way whatsoever, or anything like that. not really concerned with this kind of stuff.

i also stay away from places where i think that kind of shit might actually happen. clubs, ghetto/redneck bars, etc.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws