over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's cardio go to shit on AAS?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
And I'm not talking about tren, which we all know does. I mean high test (or whatever else). I get so gassed a lot faster on test 700mg + extra test base. It's embarrassing.

High hemo/hemat can often cause shortness of breath in people. You know this of course.

I think anytime you add on 5-10 pounds rapidly, your cardio will suffer a bit. And it also depends on how big you are, on a 5'7 frame, 10 pounds can be big, on a 6'2 frame, not so much ;)

My cardio suffered the most when I was running 25 mgs of MK ED, the 20 pounds of water gain really screwed up my breathing, and made me sweaty all the time. No AAS ever did that to me.

Carrying around all that water and body weight always slows me down.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

High hemo/hemat can often cause shortness of breath in people. You know this of course.

I think anytime you add on 5-10 pounds rapidly, your cardio will suffer a bit. And it also depends on how big you are, on a 5'7 frame, 10 pounds can be big, on a 6'2 frame, not so much ;)

My cardio suffered the most when I was running 25 mgs of MK ED, the 20 pounds of water gain really screwed up my breathing, and made me sweaty all the time. No AAS ever did that to me.

Yea I'm up like 3-4lbs after 6 weeks so I'm 5'10 and like 218lbs now but with abs. I'm out of the test base so I might cut my dose in half the last 2 weeks before I go on vacation. Last thing I need it to be struggling doing all sorts of walks and stuff. I'll have to check my hemo/hemat before I go but it was down to 49 a month ago after some donations.

I guess Im lucky, although I get other side effects, but in the cardio area my capacity always goes up with any kind of gear. And the one that gives me the most cardio capacity and stamina is tren. On tren I can just run and run like a horse until my heart explode I guess but I don't get tired nor fatigued, nothing.

Mine went to shit when I ran my last big cycle.... 750 test, 450 tren ace, 600 eq and 100 mg dbol daily.... Could barely walk up stairs.... oh and the back pumps were horrible

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I guess Im lucky, although I get other side effects, but in the cardio area my capacity always goes up with any kind of gear. And the one that gives me the most cardio capacity and stamina is tren. On tren I can just run and run like a horse until my heart explode I guess but I don't get tired nor fatigued, nothing.

How big are you if you don't mind me asking? Trying to gauge the relationship between your size and increased cardio.

i'd love to tell you nothuman but i don't remember what cardio without AAS is like at this point.

I find that low doses increases my performance but higher doses destroy my cardio and makes me feel sluggish. I feel like it's worse whenever I'm heavily carbed up.

And I'm not talking about tren, which we all know does. I mean high test (or whatever else). I get so gassed a lot faster on test 700mg + extra test base. It's embarrassing.

I have had a bad month more like 6 weeks multiple family (medical) issues and 3 states later I had to switch to long esters and IM as sub q would be impossible. Bottom line is that I gained around 15 pounds now 305, I tried to keep on track with mega fit meals and "healthy" road food. Yes BP is up and cardio harder, still don't know if it's the associated bloating or the weight itself feels like I am carrying a 40 lb knapsack on my back.
I am starting my diet Monday, and going back to sub q will try the sub q cycle my friend does when cutting low dose less than 300 mg a week of test tren deca.

Going to get down to 250, also gonna ask my hemo if my new baseline can be 50 vs 55. That plays a factor too.

Never really blast gear but if my diet isnt too good or i avoid some type of cardiovascular work it sure does.

whats cardio...???

:D

I'm so jealous. Only on 350 Tren E right now and I can barely breathe. Almost as bad as when I run DNP.

Fuck yea it does, I started jogging to the gym and lately it's been a walk!

But the way I see it the point of cardio is to get your heart rate up and if my heart rate is up isn't it the same?

Could be total BS but makes me feel a little better!

I'm so jealous. Only on 350 Tren E right now and I can barely breathe. Almost as bad as when I run DNP.

I have seasonal allergies and I got my doc to put me on Singulair in the past.

It definitely helps with the tren related cardiovascular sides.

SEE: Leukotrienes

Trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Last edited:
Small amounts of substances and not adding any water weight greatly improves my cardio, it is after all one of the main reasons they are banned in pro sports, too much gear and the associated weight and water will slow you down and not doing enough cardio slows you down even more.

Small amounts of substances and not adding any water weight greatly improves my cardio, it is after all one of the main reasons they are banned in pro sports, too much gear and the associated weight and water will slow you down and not doing enough cardio slows you down even more.

Things aren't banned in pro sports because of water weight....

I have seasonal allergies and I got my doc to put me on Singulair in the past.

It definitely helps with the tren related cardiovascular sides.

SEE: Leukotrienes

Trenbolone causes the rate of production of prostaglandins to rise, the corresponding rise in Leukotrienes causes inflammation in the lungs such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

Singulair (Montelukast), a common allergy medication, is a Leukotriene Modifier. It blocks the Leukotriene receptors in your lungs, eliminating trenbolone sides such as wheezing and shortness of breath.

I remember before he unfortunately passed away, DiscoHornet said Singulair helps mitigate the loss of cardio on tren. I also read on Anasci from a main member there that Nasacort (otc nasal spray) helps with that too. Something about the mechanisms of tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear