YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's wife get in shape after getting WAY out of shape?

I'm wondering how far along you are in your life. I assume you are young and never married yet (or not very long). My wife was super hot too, still is, but time takes a toll on everyone. She is not fat at all and works out 2 hours every day but hormones change and things don't sit the way they use to. You love her, so you forgive a less than perfect person. You may not agree, but it will get pretty lonely later in life. And the kids will hate you for leaving her because she is not perfect anymore for you.

lol.. hope you don't get too tired from throwing around strawmen, and fall off your soap box

My wife got back in shape... after I divorced her lol
Then swelled up again like a tick on a dog as soon as she said her "I do's" with nEw sucker.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe there's a link there lol

At the end of the day I don't think you can expect people to do major shit for their partners. They do it for themselves. If she's not down to do the work there is just no way to get them into it... Some people are lazy.

If everyone had a great work ethic they would be all be rich, jacked and tan.

At the end of the day I don't think you can expect people to do major shit for their partners. They do it for themselves. If she's not down to do the work there is just no way to get them into it... Some people are lazy.

If everyone had a great work ethic they would be all be rich, jacked and tan.

it's all about incentives

My wife got back in shape... after I divorced her lol
Then swelled up again like a tick on a dog as soon as she said her "I do's" with nEw sucker.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe there's a link there lol

I’m glad i recently learned the expression, “If it floats or fucks, rent it!”
I also heard, “If women didn’t have a pussy there’d be a bounty out on their hide!”
And then there’s, “If it bleeds for more than 3 days straight and doesn’t die, kill it!”

it's all about incentives

I'd like to think so but it's really not. Atleast not outward incentives... the strongest motivation comes from within.

We could all build million dollar businesses with the time we spend on training and eating, but most of us don't. It could be a million dollar lawn care company for all I care, or house painting. But between having a brand new truck, corvette, 7 bedroom house or having a 450lb bench, most of us (not all) picked the bench. Why? That's what gets our shit going. And you can't tell me it's for the pussy, because I know a lotta rich ugly rednecks who have dime piece wives and a lotta swole motherfuckers with fat bitches. I'm one of them.

So it's totally not incentive based it's just how you're wired. You're either into this shit or you're not, and it probably has very little to do with incentives.

I'd like to think so but it's really not. Atleast not outward incentives... the strongest motivation comes from within.

We could all build million dollar businesses with the time we spend on training and eating, but most of us don't. It could be a million dollar lawn care company for all I care, or house painting. But between having a brand new truck, corvette, 7 bedroom house or having a 450lb bench, most of us (not all) picked the bench. Why? That's what gets our shit going. And you can't tell me it's for the pussy, because I know a lotta rich ugly rednecks who have dime piece wives and a lotta swole motherfuckers with fat bitches. I'm one of them.

So it's totally not incentive based it's just how you're wired. You're either into this shit or you're not, and it probably has very little to do with incentives.

perhaps

I think if you think of incentives as "how much you want it", then it makes more sense.

me? I'm not tremendously ambitious.. so while I do put a lot of work in at the gym, I'm content aiming for low 6 figures if the workload is reasonable.

plus, society has dis-incentivized hard work - as the richest among us pay absolutely absurd amounts of tax

2 emotions that will light that fire under anyones ass-
Jealousy and anger.

Low handed but I've got a couple solutions to get her motivated to lose the weight..First I'd surprise her with a little shopping at Macys. Pay a female or gay sales rep a little $$ money under the table to politely/ indirectly tell her she is too "full figured" to pull off such and such wardrobe. Have them take her to the big girl section. The following week maybe suggest a restaurant and again pay a little $$ to your server to suggest lighter selections to your women in a nonchalant, not so obvious way. Women are keen on words and expressions, she definitely get the message be mad AF :D

Youll hear her bitch and bitch some more..Make sure you take her side but skillfully reinforce the same message they were trying to get across. If all goes well this should ignite that fire under her ass to lose weight.

Last edited:
Only women I see make major changes after being fat, post kids, for a long time are those that get dumped on their ass in divorce.

The sheer terror of being alone and unwanted by no man makes them stop fucking eating. That's about it though. They'll struggle with diets for a decade. But get a divorce and they can loose 20lb in 3 months.

I actually am... which is why im pissed whenever I see this stuff happening lol.

ive seen my parents' friends' wedding photos.. the men look pretty much the same + a little grey

the women? completely unrecognizable because of how much weight they have gained..

it's just kinda like a giant "f*ck you" to your partner when you let that happen IMO.

goes both ways, of course

I agree 100%….it's so true! I would marry or date a hog.

I'm wondering how far along you are in your life. I assume you are young and never married yet (or not very long). My wife was super hot too, still is, but time takes a toll on everyone. She is not fat at all and works out 2 hours every day but hormones change and things don't sit the way they use to. You love her, so you forgive a less than perfect person. You may not agree, but it will get pretty lonely later in life. And the kids will hate you for leaving her because she is not perfect anymore for you.
Mine got fake ones too before I met her, and again about 15 years ago, looks great!
BTW....most of us were all trainers/etc and in great shape, most of us still are.

I believe graybass is close to 60 lol Been coming across his posts on multiple forums for years.

Don't think it makes sense to talk about "later in life" to him. All of your assumptions about other people in this thread are making you look like an ass.

Divorced my wife. She may get in shape now, but I doubt it.

I believe graybass is close to 60 lol Been coming across his posts on multiple forums for years.

Don't think it makes sense to talk about "later in life" to him. All of your assumptions about other people in this thread are making you look like an ass.

First, dick bag, I don't care what you think. At 51 YO and married 23 years, I have a little more experience in life than a 20 something blow hard who thinks he knows a little about anything. I never make assumptions about others, I tell my experiences only on here as the original poster was asking about, you don't like it don't respond and move on.
Only an immature asshole would leave his wife and family if their wife gained weight. a 60 year old can still be an immature A-hole too, just like you.

First, dick bag, I don't care what you think. At 51 YO and married 23 years, I have a little more experience in life than a 20 something blow hard who thinks he knows a little about anything. I never make assumptions about others, I tell my experiences only on here as the original poster was asking about, you don't like it don't respond and move on.
Only an immature asshole would leave his wife and family if their wife gained weight. a 60 year old can still be an immature A-hole too, just like you.

You know after I originally read the post to me, I was pissed and my normal self would be to fight, glad this is the internet. I went to the gym, had a good workout, and this was on my mind. I want to apologize, I reacted with my fighting self which I need to get away from.
This is the only forum I go on from bodybuilding/drug perspective. I have been bodybuilding since I was 14 and juicing since 19, I guess I come on here to learn a few things from the newer generation of drugs as well as spread some of my experiences of all the years of competing, working out, injuries, problems. I guess sometimes I may get a little beyond myself.
While I am glad I have the morals that I do, I should not expect others to feel the same as I do.

that's really easy to say when you're standing on the preferable side of the fence.

just because you've been on this rock longer than some folks doesnt necessarily mean that you know much of anything.

but dont let me get in the way of you patting yourself on the back.. keep talking down to these guys who have had to deal with things that you have never experienced.

i dont know you, and i have nothing against you, but what you are doing is completely unfair.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws