advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's wife get in shape after getting WAY out of shape?

Tell her you want to spend more time together and convince her to be your training partner. I had 2 long term relationships where the women were my workout partners and they had perfect bodies! Women are the best leg workout partners. They have such a high pain tolerance.
Try to stay positive and don’t give up!

Yeah bro here's the thing... Women who get fat have no interest in going to the gym or eating right. They just don't. I don't subscribe to the belief that we can change our partners.

Once a woman knows that her man is looking way better than she is, they either get off their ass and fix it or they burrow in and internalize it, and it wrecks the relationship.

It's just this huge mismatch. I know it, she knows it, everybody who sees us knows it.

Yeah bro here's the thing... Women who get fat have no interest in going to the gym or eating right. They just don't. I don't subscribe to the belief that we can change our partners.

Once a woman knows that her man is looking way better than she is, they either get off their ass and fix it or they burrow in and internalize it, and it wrecks the relationship.

It's just this huge mismatch. I know it, she knows it, everybody who sees us knows it.

What a bummer!
Yeah, i only had one girlfriend who cared more about food than anything else. It was a miserable relationship. We had nothing in common. All the other girlfriends i had worked out consistently and ate right. It’s hard for me to respect fat people. I see them as weak minded.

I mean this with no disrespect to you, or to any women. I will treat all women right, but one thing I will no longer do is stick around for any cause that does not benefit us both. Life is way, way to short my brother.

You got a kid and want to be part of his or her life? Hats off to you, but do not let the woman play that trap game. FUCK THAT.

You must remember this, as a man, something that took me about two decades to figure out and it is not intended to be disrespectful to women. But as a man, the woman should fit into your life. She should enhance your life and like who and what you are so much, she thrives to push you and support you, or she needs to go. Period! If she tries to bring you down, or gets insecure because of who you are, going to the gym or whatever, cut your losses and dump her.

Mt first wife did that shit to me. I was a gym rat from 15 on, met her at 18, married at 19. By the time I was 22, I was ripped and she did not like it. She started having issues with my going to the gym and I let her win. I lost a lot of my gains and got soft by age 24 and what did she do? She took up marathon running and fitness and got her ass in shape. While she didn't like me doing it. Hypocrisy. By age 25 I was back training and she started squabbling again. I just ignored her.

A good woman will always support you and back you. Remember, she fits into YOUR life or she get gone.

This sport takes a special girl to support you. I dated a lot of girls who tried to get me NOT to workout or to eat like shit or begged me not to compete anymore, hated the drugs etc. I always asked myself, is this someone who I want to deal with forever and ended up breaking up. I met my wife in 1989, married in 1995, she works out harder than me, has given me my shots at times and never gave me shit about going to the gym and she respects my eating habits. She was always in great shape and always hot but at 48 yo, she is perimenopausal and probably harder on herself than I am with some weight gain. I think if you marry for looks or hot body or sex only, you will always eventually be disappointed (of course there are the few freaks).

yes.

all humans have the capacity to be petty, juvenile, and vindictive to a degree that is truly unimaginable

no human should have absolute power over another.

and yet, millions of men (though far fewer than a couple decades ago) are racing down the aisle to sacrifice themselves on the altar for a woman many men have already had, in some sort of pathologically misguided attempt to 'fit in' with societal expectations that have been foisted upon them by prior generations that had it better.

yes.

all humans have the capacity to be petty, juvenile, and vindictive to a degree that is truly unimaginable

no human should have absolute power over another.

and yet, millions of men (though far fewer than a couple decades ago) are racing down the aisle to sacrifice themselves on the altar for a woman many men have already had, in some sort of pathologically misguided attempt to 'fit in' with societal expectations that have been foisted upon them by prior generations that had it better.

What?
Please Dr Love tell me how my lifetime commitment to my wife was a misguided attempt to fit in with society?

What?
Please Dr Love tell me how my lifetime commitment to my wife was a misguided attempt to fit in with society?

at this point i seriously can't tell if you guys are just messing with me or if you are serious..

maybe just willful ignorance i suppose..

What?

your lifetime commitment to her is secured by the law and serious financial penalties should that commitment break for ANY reason (assuming of course, that you are the breadwinner of the family, as is typically the case)

her lifetime commitment to you is secured by...what..exactly? her word? her honor?

if marriage is a 'lifetime' commitment, why is the divorce rate nearing 50%?

the difference between a girlfriend and a wife is - your wife has a massive financial incentive to leave you.

lifetime commitment? well, i guess that's up to her

your lifetime commitment to her is secured by the law and serious financial penalties should that commitment break for ANY reason (assuming of course, that you are the breadwinner of the family, as is typically the case)

her lifetime commitment to you is secured by...what..exactly? her word? her honor?

if marriage is a 'lifetime' commitment, why is the divorce rate nearing 50%?

the difference between a girlfriend and a wife is - your wife has a massive financial incentive to leave you.

lifetime commitment? well, i guess that's up to her

Hi little slice. With what is said by you and you in working with taxes, is there anything one could do to "protect" one's assets? I guess try to "hide" it in some account, fund, etc? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Hi little slice. With what is said by you and you in working with taxes, is there anything one could do to "protect" one's assets? I guess try to "hide" it in some account, fund, etc? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

definitely do NOT try to hide your assets.. any forensic accountant worth his salt could find any papertrail you leave (even when you think none could exist), and then you are fucked.

have assets and want to protect them? don't get married. easy

and while you're at it, don't sign any other contract with the state.

this is the advice of numerous CPAs, financial advisers, wealth managers, and lawyers who i know personally.

no matter what I try to make my girl feel sexy as possible but if the weight gain has gotten sloppy ill let her know and if she doesn't want to do anything about it thats not a problem

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

my wife doesn't have time to work out, but I still love her. She is the sexiest in my eyes.

She Got a New set of Titties......Does that count ?

my wife doesn't have time to work out, but I still love her. She is the sexiest in my eyes.

Doesn't have time? Who doesn't have 30-45 minutes a few days a week?

She Got a New set of Titties......Does that count ?

So funny! My last three relationships, they all had boob jobs before I met them HAHAHA!
Yes new tits are a Godsend!
I don't get a lot of you guys. Yes I have loved deeply, but I would never, ever be with a fat pig. I've been a Trainer/Sports Nutritionist/Conditioning Coach for over 20 years so maybe I have a different perspective. Before you sign on to a long term relationship you need to have similar goals. My girlfriend now was an athlete years ago and when she met me she said "jackpot!" My own trainer! Now I'll get in shape. Completely changed her body in a few months, looks incredible. Guys say to me all the time "How do you find these fit chicks?" I always say "What's the matter with you, build your own like I did."
Life is too short to be unhappy!

So funny! My last three relationships, they all had boob jobs before I met them HAHAHA!
Yes new tits are a Godsend!
I don't get a lot of you guys. Yes I have loved deeply, but I would never, ever be with a fat pig. I've been a Trainer/Sports Nutritionist/Conditioning Coach for over 20 years so maybe I have a different perspective. Before you sign on to a long term relationship you need to have similar goals. My girlfriend now was an athlete years ago and when she met me she said "jackpot!" My own trainer! Now I'll get in shape. Completely changed her body in a few months, looks incredible. Guys say to me all the time "How do you find these fit chicks?" I always say "What's the matter with you, build your own like I did."
Life is too short to be unhappy!

I'm wondering how far along you are in your life. I assume you are young and never married yet (or not very long). My wife was super hot too, still is, but time takes a toll on everyone. She is not fat at all and works out 2 hours every day but hormones change and things don't sit the way they use to. You love her, so you forgive a less than perfect person. You may not agree, but it will get pretty lonely later in life. And the kids will hate you for leaving her because she is not perfect anymore for you.
Mine got fake ones too before I met her, and again about 15 years ago, looks great!
BTW....most of us were all trainers/etc and in great shape, most of us still are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear