over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anything I can do for HGH sides??

Im experiencing alot of water retention from the gh im running.. 10ius ed .. Is there anything i can do at all to combat the water retention side effects, ive been running now for 3 months at 10 ius.. will the water eventually go away?? I've heard so much about gh shredding people up and Im bloated the fuck up.... plz help, thankyou.
:banghead:

Bloat does subside for some after awhile, but for others it stays. How many ius are you running?

Agreed,will subside after a period of time, however it doesnt totally go away...just something i deal with

Does more weight loss around 6 and 7 ius not 12 to 15 and a little more when you want to haha

Bloat does subside for some after awhile, but for others it stays. How many ius are you running?

im running 10ius ed 5days on 2off.. been running this amount for 3 months now, i always heard about gh rippin ppl up. anything i can do to lower the water retention i do not want to lessen the dosage im gettin fn jacked!

that's terrible , I would stop if I were you

send the remaining stash to me and I'll dispose of it for you !!

seriously the bloat if alot worse for some and can be somewhat related to your diet and other AAS.
what does your diet look like and what else are you running

This man eats like a animal like a starved animal and then drinks 6 or 7 high calorie protein shakes but he is one strong lumber jack

im running 10ius ed 5days on 2off.. been running this amount for 3 months now, i always heard about gh rippin ppl up. anything i can do to lower the water retention i do not want to lessen the dosage im gettin fn jacked!

10ius of gh will bloat you. You could take a water pill/diuretic, but those have some nasty side effects and it's not something I would recommend unless you are getting ready for a contest. Only other option would be to lower the dose but again, that's up to you.

A huge amount can be done with Diet. I was upto 10 ed and bloating somewhat (on slin too) switched to cut mode kept gh at 10ed and was real dry in a week. This is on about 3000 cals but only 200 carbs. All meat and eggs really with my carbs coming from, fruit, sweet potato and oats. Sodium is a big one to watch out for with gh bloat. When bulking there tends to be so many carbs and a lot of sodium in diet and the gh does seem to make matters a little worse. I use riptropin which are overdosed so it can be done for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

that's terrible , I would stop if I were you

send the remaining stash to me and I'll dispose of it for you !!

seriously the bloat if alot worse for some and can be somewhat related to your diet and other AAS.
what does your diet look like and what else are you running

lol.. My diet is insane, aproximately 10,000 cals a day, 1500 grams of carbs, 600 grams protein, im on a seefood diet and i havent ran any juice in about 7 months im weighing 305lbs at 6'2. Also I plan to run gh alone for 8 more months before jumping on a well put together cycle... Im looking to lean up slowly to keep more muscle instead of drasticly dropping my weight

10ius of gh will bloat you. You could take a water pill/diuretic, but those have some nasty side effects and it's not something I would recommend unless you are getting ready for a contest. Only other option would be to lower the dose but again, that's up to you.

what are the side effects from the water pill?? could i take a very low dose to create a slow drop in my bloat?

A huge amount can be done with Diet. I was upto 10 ed and bloating somewhat (on slin too) switched to cut mode kept gh at 10ed and was real dry in a week. This is on about 3000 cals but only 200 carbs. All meat and eggs really with my carbs coming from, fruit, sweet potato and oats. Sodium is a big one to watch out for with gh bloat. When bulking there tends to be so many carbs and a lot of sodium in diet and the gh does seem to make matters a little worse. I use riptropin which are overdosed so it can be done for sure.

Man idk if i could drop my diet that low in cals and carbs right now thats starving between meals

Man idk if i could drop my diet that low in cals and carbs right now thats starving between meals

No, didn't realise you were such a big guy lol. 3000 is pretty low for me Tbh, but on tren and gh muscle loss is not a concern really so I can get away with it whole getting real lean

what are the side effects from the water pill?? could i take a very low dose to create a slow drop in my bloat?

Hydrochlorothiazide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at the adverse effects section. Unless your bp is high, I wouldn't recommend taking it. My doc put me on hydrochlorothiazide many years ago but he had no choice as my bp was very high. I felt like crap while on it. Fortunately, I changed my diet and started doing more cardio and as a result, my bp dropped and my doc got me off of it. Not something to really mess around with if you can work around it.

That's a lot of growth. Have you thought about doing it every other day? That will help with the water retention and also save you a ton of cash.

Hydrochlorothiazide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at the adverse effects section. Unless your bp is high, I wouldn't recommend taking it. My doc put me on hydrochlorothiazide many years ago but he had no choice as my bp was very high. I felt like crap while on it. Fortunately, I changed my diet and started doing more cardio and as a result, my bp dropped and my doc got me off of it. Not something to really mess around with if you can work around it.

I actually do have high bp but those sides are not worth the risk

No, didn't realise you were such a big guy lol. 3000 is pretty low for me Tbh, but on tren and gh muscle loss is not a concern really so I can get away with it whole getting real lean

Im not on any anabolics so i dont wanna drop my cals also im currently bulking not tryin to lean out just trying to combat sides a little so they dont go overboard

That's a lot of growth. Have you thought about doing it every other day? That will help with the water retention and also save you a ton of cash.

yes i have thought about that but i do not want to lower the dose or switch every other day just want to combat the sides with my current protocol

Im not on any anabolics so i dont wanna drop my cals also im currently bulking not tryin to lean out just trying to combat sides a little so they dont go overboard

I use a lot of gh bulking (best time imo), but it's hard to control bloat when bulking even without gh, add gh and problem is just compounded

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311