advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anything wrong with using inj b12 to reconstitute HCG??

SOUR DIESEL

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Sponsors

considering that BAC water is just H2O and BA ..I mean I think I have a idea here unless I'm missing or forgetting something?

considering that BAC water is just H2O and BA ..I mean I think I have a idea here unless I'm missing or forgetting something?

I realize you're asking about HCG, but what you asked has been discussed and done for years for both HCG and HGH. Is it proper is the question. Here's a post an endo doc wrote back in 2008:

No, you can't. Absolutely not. You will still receive Recomb HGH - rDNA introduced into your system via subQ injection , but if I ran an absorption exercise by utilizing bloodwork I can almost say with certainty your friend is only receiving minimal amounts of beneficial and synthetic HGH into his system. You see, biochemically, rDNA HGH is designed by a chemical architecture that mimics the exact glandular structure as your own body's release of this horome. The only and to reiterate, ONLY WAY to help your body esterfication and introduction into your PC microcellular stream is via HGH combined with a synthetic pathway through H20 that must be sterilized and oxygenized with a regulation of O. The 0.9% has proven to be barometer for sterilzation and dilution within many medicine introduction via subQ (HGH) and IV.

You must first understand that b12, although a pathogen-free vitamin created for deficient patients only acts as a catalyst for a specific health benefit. B12 can have drastic improvements on one's health if administered correctly, but just because it is, shall we say, WET, and combined itself with a preserved value of H20 YOU CANNOT USE THIS AS THE SOLVENT! Sanitary, of course, but the HGH molecular chain is activated by the directive molecule in Water with sterile concentrate at < 25% and pH value of < 8 whereby pH B12 (Wyeth, Merck, gV = 7). There is no biochemistry between the two (2) compounds. There is simply a medication (rDNA HGH and a sterile water with a specific pH to activate the ingredient - HGH). Mathematically, mixing the HGH will have no effect.

HGH as well as most recomb.-dependent medications are sensitive molecularly (That is why you must not shake them even post Reconstitution b/c you can permanently disturb the chain-relationships). If you buy your HGH at a pharmacy, watch as they are so careful to explain every aspect of reconstitution since the expensive forumla depends on an exact ratio as well as handling.

I am joining this site tonite because there is too many people who have no knowledge or read something in a steroid guide. I come from a place where math meets science meets health meets chemistry. This makes me angry because it gives the discipline of Endocrinology a horrible name via negative results. B12 as a constituent will not complete a simple formula and your friend has wasted his money as there has been little, if NO, benefits since his usage began. I am not saying you conducted a double-blinded placebo to calculate the results, but if you spoke to ANY ENDO MD anywhere in the world, you would be considered a dangerous provider of information.

ps: I temp. hijacked my assistant's computer after reading this reply...Best regards, Dr. HB

(I will set up my own account now so I can participate in these discussions). I a not insulting you lad, I am fixing your problems.

thx for the reply & for diggin' that up for me..

Gonakor hcg by sanfer has B-12. I was looking for info on hgh and b12 and came across this post thru my search.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws