advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyway to continue bodybuilding and wear suits?

Could you post up some of those online places?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always liked harrysuits.com. You pick fabrics and provide all the measurements they ask. They have a perfect fit guarantee. Not bad on the wallet either.

Not everyone can afford $1k custom cut/tailored suits to exaggerate that lat flair in their pinstripes bros! :p

That said, it will not be an issue. You have to gain a TON to grow OUT of a suit coat. Surely you arent dirty bulking that hard. :D The only issue I sometimes have is they are harder to put on once I've bulked and my neck size on dress shirts gets SNUG. I did outgrow some of those. You would have to make DRASTIC gains to truly not fit in a coat though. Although it may get tighter and feel like you could split it down the back lol. If you're still gaining 20lbs per cycle, maybe its an issue. Most of us arent. Personally, I dont like to spend that much $ on suits because I have a lot of them as I'm an attorney. I also hate wearing them.

Go to Men's Warehouse, get fitted correctly then have them make the alterations as you want for a better, more tailored fit. It's not as good as a full blown custom cut suit but its not bad. This will be cheaper if you have to get new ones. You pay for these initial alterations but re-altering is FREE for the life of the suit at Men's warehouse (so keep receipts). So if you were bulking when you got the suit and need it brought in more after you lose weight, they can do it free. If you get THAT much bigger then there isnt much alternations can do. They cant add material back in but they can let some areas out a bit. If you outgrow it that much, its done for the most part. That is why I dont buy super expensive suits.

The sad reality is that when you have some good chest/shoulder/neck size you WILL end up looking fat in a suit. They just get boxy and wide if you are big no matter how much tailoring you have done to it. I look great in form fitting stuff or a T-shirt but I feel like a fat fuck in a suit coat. I hate it.

I am actually cutting :/

I was cutting under shelby and my abs wear coming and all that but my injury got really bad and I had to stop working out for about 8-9 months I believe. During that time I got REALLY fat and lost A LOT of size as I simply just ate food on campus and just studied. Since mid January I started cutting under Shelby again and after 3 months of doing it naturally I started a cycle of test (450), clen(40), and gh(4). Well, he has had me on no carbs for a good while now with cardio everyday and I keep growing while cutting. Even though I am holding more than 10lbs of water (literally dropped from 222 to 209 in 2-3 days and then the morning after that I was 223 again, idk how or why, nothing has changed) I have much more room in my stomach area than what I use to. I have dropped 2-3 pants size for sure.

Anyways I can't cross my legs in my pants and you can't pinch any materials off of the suit in the back, shoulders, or arms. I am sure that my arms have grown 2-2.5" and have passed the size they use to be even before my injury.

What worries me is that my next suit will be a throw away also because I will be leaning bulking with Shelby and the first 5 months I will be natural due to the fact that I cycle and after that I'll do a small cycle again. So 7 months later I will need another suit but after that I should be fine.

How much space do you guys usually ask in your arms, legs, backs, and shoulders? I am going to a tailor tomorrow but still like the crowed sourcing :)

P.S. I got my last suit from men's warehouse but it seems like truly all custom tailored suits are cheaper online but I think my next one will be from warehouse also since I'll be lean bulking and some gut will start showing up.

Last edited:
you guys have added a lot of good sites to this thread for custom made suits. This is great. Now I just have to see who is the best bang for the buck.

Some of you guys crack me up! 200 pound guys complaining about how badly suits fit. Try havering lagit 21-23 inch arms, 21inch neck, 60 inch chest, 32 inch tighs, and freakishly wide shoulders. I was at a 38in waist at the last fitting but I had to wear pants that were at least 3 sizes bigger. The coats are the real problem! They had to put me in a size 62 coat, a 4xl shirt, and it was still tight in the shoulders. Now this was men's wearhouse and they altered it a bit because the mid section was like a tent on me but this is an example of what a slightly altered rental tux looks like on a 310 pound man. No bad really. The point is buy big... Have them brought in to fit better. But the fact is suits are not made for big guys but if my big ass can look good in one then most of you should be able to pull it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 3,752
i use to have to get mine tailored and is was nightmare expensive
, especially considering id get descent shirts tailored becoz cheap shirts sadly look cheap majority of them time

recently though, when i was in Thailand i had a suite custom made by an indian bloke (tailor suite shops are everywhere there), shirt and slacks aswell, and the guy did an awesome job, amazing fit. Had him make me a custom replica Armani suite

so i got his email address, asked him to show me how to measure my body, and every time i need a suite, shirt, or slacks, i email him, give him my measurements, he sends me a catalog of materials and pictures, i paypal or WU him funds, and he posts it to me via mail

every time they fit perfect and look like and expensive suite

best part, cost me like $60 to have a suite and shirt done, slacks another $20, or $10-15 for any shirt depending on material

thats how i solved my problems

only issues, guys got the worse broken English and takes 4 days to reply to emails

Last edited:
Squat suits look real professional. Just bring a briefcase to any business meeting and youll fit right in. No questions asked. Your gonna like the way you fuckin look, I guarantee it.

KILL THAT SHIT !!

Men's Warehouse or Jos Bank will sell You separates and tailor them for You

Some of you guys crack me up! 200 pound guys complaining about how badly suits fit. Try havering lagit 21-23 inch arms, 21inch neck, 60 inch chest, 32 inch tighs, and freakishly wide shoulders. I was at a 38in waist at the last fitting but I had to wear pants that were at least 3 sizes bigger. The coats are the real problem! They had to put me in a size 62 coat, a 4xl shirt, and it was still tight in the shoulders. Now this was men's wearhouse and they altered it a bit because the mid section was like a tent on me but this is an example of what a slightly altered rental tux looks like on a 310 pound man. No bad really. The point is buy big... Have them brought in to fit better. But the fact is suits are not made for big guys but if my big ass can look good in one then most of you should be able to pull it off.

It's not about some 200lbs guys complaining, it's about how frequently guys had to change their suits and what would be the ways to make them last longer. Taken from the picture you posted I am guessing that was for a wedding. But for a job that you have to wear a suit everyday you need at least 4-5 suits, in which if your shoulders or arms grow out of the suit then the suit is useless. Period. No way to tailor that. When your shoulders grow, your lapel needs to be bigger, which means your tie needs to become bigger (that right their throws not only your suit out but also all your ties). When your waist shrinks or grows plus minus the middle of the whole in the belt then you need a new belt (which has to match your shoe) and you need multiple belts because you need multiple shoes because you are not suppose to wear a leather shoe everyday (you're suppose to let the leather "heal" and stretch back out for at least 24hours with a shoe tree in them).

That right there only covered the suit jacket, tie, and the belt. Now tailoring your suit pants and your dress shirts (which you need 10-14 of them at least if your wearing them at least 5x a week) adds even more to the cost.

But guys here posted a lot of helpful links which helped a lot.

Who buys off the shelf shit anyways! Getting a suit tailored isn’t that much more these days

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131