advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyway to continue bodybuilding and wear suits?

My family has a suit store. Buy them big and have them brought in. When you grow they can re hem

Sent from my phone using Test

A few companies have athletic fit suits. I got one from Jones of New York a few years ago.

I have no problem buying off the rack, you guys must be monsters. It's amazing how many huge guys are on this site.

Everyone can buy off the rack, but looking good in it is another thing...no matter what size you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem buying off the rack, you guys must be monsters. It's amazing how many huge guys are on this site.

Lol, you are much bigger than I am...Im built funny and short. If you have an average or large frame. You probably can buy off the ra k at a big and tall...Im missing the tall.

Go to a discount store like TJ MAXX and buy a nice name brand suit that is made for a fat person...then take it to a tailor. I have a lot of friends that do this with great results.

Didnt you know? Everyone on PM is like 6'2 255lb yoked the fuck out. Can't wear normal mortal clothing. I agree with you, you have to be VERY large to not be able to just get a suit at Men's Warehouse and have it tailored to fit decently. And as for OP, I've bulked and gained a lot and my suits all still fit. A few dress shirt necks dont but thats about it.

It has nothing to do with being huge, and based on the comments it sounds like some guys here have never owned a well-tailored suit that actually fits them.

Didnt you know? Everyone on PM is like 6'2 255lb yoked the fuck out. Can't wear normal mortal clothing. I agree with you, you have to be VERY large to not be able to just get a suit at Men's Warehouse and have it tailored to fit decently. And as for OP, I've bulked and gained a lot and my suits all still fit. A few dress shirt necks dont but thats about it.

The problem arises when you have a huge disparity between waist size and shoulder size. They can only tailor the waist in so far before the pockets cross.

The problem arises when you have a huge disparity between waist size and shoulder size. They can only tailor the waist in so far before the pockets cross.

I agree. And I also agree tailoring is critical. However that's not really the issue here. We have a kid talking about growing so much his suit won't even fit him. It's rather silly and unrealistic as Queefer alluded to. You would have to gain a ton of muscle to outgrow a suit jacket completely. If you're gaining 15 lbs every year perhaps you shouldn't get sized until you're stable. You certainly wouldn't waste money on a custom cut suit if you're still growing that much. It's fucking common sense. My gut tells me this post was more motivated by the desire to tell everyone you're interviewing for jobs in a career field where you have to wear suits every day. Congratulations. Lol.

I buy mine online here:

http://www.studiosuits.com

Cheap, made in India. Enter in all you're measurements. I found they struggled with the pants, had to have a few alterations but shirts and jackets were great!

I agree. And I also agree tailoring is critical. However that's not really the issue here. We have a kid talking about growing so much his suit won't even fit him. It's rather silly and unrealistic as Queefer alluded to. You would have to gain a ton of muscle to outgrow a suit jacket completely. If you're gaining 15 lbs every year perhaps you shouldn't get sized until you're stable. You certainly wouldn't waste money on a custom cut suit if you're still growing that much. It's fucking common sense. My gut tells me this post was more motivated by the desire to tell everyone you're interviewing for jobs in a career field where you have to wear suits every day. Congratulations. Lol.
I agree. Lol Bank jobs are the ones I can think of.

It has nothing to do with being huge, and based on the comments it sounds like some guys here have never owned a well-tailored suit that actually fits them.

Reminds me of the difference in people that have suits. Criminal or professional. A judge can tell by your suit if you work for a living, and will give you a lighter sentence or just a fine....all based on how well you suit fits you.

I wear a suit 5-6 days week. It's not hard at all to get a suit to fit, no matter how big you are (or think you are). All you need is decent tailoring.

Men's warehouse always customs my stuff. Have to, my damn chest lats and arms pop the seems if not tailored.
ZrC1seM.jpg

Michael kors suit all tailored up. More comfy thn gym pants

I thought the op was a little guy to be honest...not an obvious bber...

Clothing companies do not leave much room in shoulder areas to let out...so if you're trying to look great you would have to get custom suit...However the vast majority of doctors lawyers etc do not wear suits that fit ideally...and so shouldn't be hard to look decent with suit separates...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

I thought the op was a little guy to be honest...not an obvious bber...

Clothing companies do not leave much room in shoulder areas to let out...so if you're trying to look great you would have to get custom suit...However the vast majority of doctors lawyers etc do not wear suits that fit ideally...and so shouldn't be hard to look decent with suit separates...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

I have decent shoulders, and I went to mens warehouse and got one off their rack.

Plenty of places online to custom order suits for cheap. I have a good 15 or so I've custom ordered for a great price.

Im in the market for a suit. I need one for a beach wedding. Im looking for one that is thin fabric so I don't die of heat exhaustion. Also what company are you ordering off the internet for your cheap suits. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity