over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AOD9604- Fat Burner

I believe 500 mcg is the average dose. Best protocol is fasted am cardio 60 -90 minutes later as that's how long lipolysis takes to kick in. Fasting a few hours after cardio or just eating a little protein post cardio will really let you burn up those liberated ffa. Some caffeine or eca to ramp metabolism in this time will help a lot too. The ffa will be like food for your body so got won't really need to worry about being catabolic during cardio or after if you fast. A little test will help with this to. When you wake to piss is a good time time to use as well since insulin will be low. Insulin inhibits the ffa release so time it well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Are you saying 500mcg - then 60-90 minutes later cardio.. or cardio then 60-90 minutes dosing 500mcg? I may be a total knucklehead - just want to give this a shot and I want to do right...

Are you saying 500mcg - then 60-90 minutes later cardio.. or cardio then 60-90 minutes dosing 500mcg? I may be a total knucklehead - just want to give this a shot and I want to do right...

He means dose it 60 mins before fasted cardio. That way you can burn off the unbound free fatty acids. I would recommend a BCAA drink with electrolytes after cardio :)

He means dose it 60 mins before cardio. That way you can burn off the unbound free fatty acids.

Yep. The post cardio fasting is just to keep insulin down and burn a bit more ffa before it gets redeposited back to fat stores.

Yep. The post cardio fasting is just to keep insulin down and burn a bit more ffa before it gets redeposited back to fat stores.

Great info. People are scared of fasting but they shouldn't be. I would wait as you say if they want the maximum fat burning effect. I would use a bcaa drink later on as it's easily digested etc. Then a bit later have a good balanced meal.

What's the optimal dose looks like? 500mcg? 1mg?

I don't know. This will only be found out if guys like us experiment :) I would run it like frag. When experimenting it's always best to run as low as possible and move up if needed. But if I were to use this I would go with 250mcg twice daily (am/pm) so 1 vial would last 10 days. Upping may be needed to 1mg per day but there is only one way to find out. Everything I have read on this included info about no side effects and it being extremely safe to take but of course it's always best to be cautious with anything.

I would think the problem would be if you go over the 500 mcg in one shot, even if it does increase the rate of ffa release it will not make any difference to the end result as lipolysis will not be the bottle neck to fat loss at this point anyway and you can only burn through so much ffa in a given time before you eat and insulin does is thing and stores them away again. Think it would be more beneficial to keep dose at 500 and invest your money on a thermogenic like eca or throw some yohimbe in there if you getting to the really stubborn stuff. Use the frag to induce lipolysis, the cardio to increase blood flow and get the ffa in the blood steam and burn them away for energy and a good thermogenic to increase metabolism and speed up oxidation of fat. This is to start getting rid of the harder to hit fat stores.

:p Cant wait to try this! will run a log to say how it makes me feel plus progress pics...gonna start it next week as my boy is off for easter and cant get the gym :banghead: x

I don't know. This will only be found out if guys like us experiment :) I would run it like frag. When experimenting it's always best to run as low as possible and move up if needed. But if I were to use this I would go with 250mcg twice daily (am/pm) so 1 vial would last 10 days. Upping may be needed to 1mg per day but there is only one way to find out. Everything I have read on this included info about no side effects and it being extremely safe to take but of course it's always best to be cautious with anything.

I would think the problem would be if you go over the 500 mcg in one shot, even if it does increase the rate of ffa release it will not make any difference to the end result as lipolysis will not be the bottle neck to fat loss at this point anyway and you can only burn through so much ffa in a given time before you eat and insulin does is thing and stores them away again. Think it would be more beneficial to keep dose at 500 and invest your money on a thermogenic like eca or throw some yohimbe in there if you getting to the really stubborn stuff. Use the frag to induce lipolysis, the cardio to increase blood flow and get the ffa in the blood steam and burn them away for energy and a good thermogenic to increase metabolism and speed up oxidation of fat. This is to start getting rid of the harder to hit fat stores.

I guess even if its run at 500mcg or 1mg, its best to split twice a day. It will be even better to train twice a day, both cardio and weights to really maximise the ffa release. Am I right to say this, Sammy and Elvia?

Can't weight to see some results from this might even give it a go myself I have a few pounds to drop for summer.

I guess even if its run at 500mcg or 1mg, its best to split twice a day. It will be even better to train twice a day, both cardio and weights to really maximise the ffa release. Am I right to say this, Sammy and Elvia?

Splitting twice a day good for sure but id say a good 500mcg reach shot to make sure your as anti catabolic add possible. The training twice a day or cardio twice a day thing might be good short term if your really pushing to shed some real stubborn fat. Otherwise id just do the second shot middle of night personally to avoid burnout. You know your limits training wise better than anyone though. Sounds like your trying to get your summer shape on. Same hear, I've been enjoying the good life to much lately. I'm fat enough at the moment that a tight diet alone Is more than enough for now though.

Thanx, Sammy. Appreciate your input.

As Sammy highlighted less is sometimes more. But I think your proposed plan sounds great. Obviously it would just be for your cycle as you don't want to burn out. Plus add in a few rests days. But sure doing it before your morning cardio then again before your weight training in the evening should give great results. I would make sure your protein was very high through the day on such a program. Even if you don't train certain days I would still dose this am and pm.

:p Cant wait to try this! will run a log to say how it makes me feel plus progress pics...gonna start it next week as my boy is off for easter and cant get the gym :banghead: x

I like your new profile pic :D

You will be using something very similar to this called Fragment 176-191 :) I will make sure you stick to your plan and give you a physical inspection everyday :)

As Sammy highlighted less is sometimes more. But I think your proposed plan sounds great. Obviously it would just be for your cycle as you don't want to burn out. Plus add in a few rests days. But sure doing it before your morning cardio then again before your weight training in the evening should give great results. I would make sure your protein was very high through the day on such a program. Even if you don't train certain days I would still dose this am and pm.

Sounds like a plan. Thanx matey!

Do you guys ever run this, or gh fragment with gh? If so how would you do that I run my gh with the ghrp2 and cjc wo dac before I dose my gh and seems to give a hell of a kick wondering if these peps might work better.

Did barbie test the frag yet? If not I would love to give it a shot and post a log! Im basically doing a pre contest right now so I could give a good log! PM me if you could

Did barbie test the frag yet? If not I would love to give it a shot and post a log! Im basically doing a pre contest right now so I could give a good log! PM me if you could

Yes she did and has a log going in this section :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131