over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AOD9604

Hitman911

Registered
How is this stuff for fat loss compared to frag? Or is it the same thing? What kinda dosing?

thanks

It's an advancement over GH frag and is supposed to be more effective. I haven't seen any logs on it here. I'm on GH frag now. I like it. I add 1mg to my 2ius HGH before the gym.

It's an advancement over GH frag and is supposed to be more effective. I haven't seen any logs on it here. I'm on GH frag now. I like it. I add 1mg to my 2ius HGH before the gym.

I'm might try it. Would I pin it by itself or coild I mix it with my mod/ipam? Do u know what kinda dose to use

In every study I have seen it was deemed ineffective but I haven't looked in a while. Frag is the safe bet and what I would recommend. I have seen frag work in person and when used alone.

I'm not convinced on AOD9604 at this time. I would recommend HGH frag dosed at 250-500mcgs AM and pretraining/cardio. Best in a fasted state. I would also recommend a third dose prebed of 500-1000mcgs. Stay fasted if possible.

I would dose the ipam/mod 15-20mins after dosing the frag. Reason being is I read some time ago that frag actually binds to the same receptors ghrps bind to.

I guessed so...It's kinda not the same dosage then :) The study mentions 1mg AOD9604 ORAL dosage.

Interesting. Not many peptides are stable orally. The only one I know of is
BPC-157. They put it in rats drinking water. Haha :D

Obesity drug codenamed AOD9604 highly successful in trials

Interessting, this one says 1mg oral dosage had the max effect...

Very interesting and thanks for posting.

That was dated from 2004 and I understand it was not approved later on due to unsuccessful trials. I am unsure and again it could be great but too many question marks. I would only know if I tried it myself and it's not something I am rushing out to use.

Another interesting observation is that the 1mg dose out performed the 10mg, 20mg and 30mg doses. If the drug was that effective how could that be. It mentioned no bad side effects were noted and it was safe so how could 1mg out perform the other doses.

I need to read up more on the study but due to the scale this must have been one were they went home and could basically do what they wanted. Numbers tend not to lie but 300 is not big enough to go for a stay at home study involving obese patients who need to diet.

Very interesting and thanks for posting.

That was dated from 2004 and I understand it was not approved later on due to unsuccessful trials.

I strongly believe fasting is crucial with this, like it is with Frag. However I have no idea WHEN to fast if you take this orally as in the trials (I think this could have been the major factor in some of them being unsuccesful).

So if you take it orally I have no idea how we could predict when it hits the bloodstream (a lot easier when injecting subq). Maybe it should be dosed BEFORE sleep (instead of first thing in the morning like frag) then hit the gym in the morning and then fasting for a few hours and it becomes a miracle drug :).

I strongly believe fasting is crucial with this, like it is with Frag. However I have no idea WHEN to fast if you take this orally as in the trials (I think this could have been the major factor in some of them being unsuccesful).

So if you take it orally I have no idea how we could predict when it hits the bloodstream (a lot easier when injecting subq). Maybe it should be dosed BEFORE sleep (instead of first thing in the morning like frag) then hit the gym in the morning and then fasting for a few hours and it becomes a miracle drug :).

Yes fasting is crucial so you may be right about the study. Even if you have an oral I would take this first thing in the morning but would just wait a little longer before cardio. Oral absorption of most drugs is fairly fast. I can't give details but the one supplier I know that sells this it's an injectable so that would take away any dosing concerns. I would simply dose this the same as you would Frag 176-191. The fact they gave them oral AOD could be another reason for the poor performance in some studies too. It's definitely worth a try so I look forward to seeing if anyone runs this stuff in the future.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws