over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

APF meet next week-few issues...

m.montoya

Newbies
So this will be my first meet "on" as I was waiting this past year to get my strength back to @ the same levels it was before I was injured in 2000 and took 7 years off.I really have found it fun prepping for this one compared to competing natural just due to the fact that I can alter my strength levels and peak by the dosages and gear I'm running.I have a bit of a problem as the a-bombs I ordered are bunk-the same company's d-bols were great,though.So here I am 8 days out and at 150mgs am not getting any bloat out of them whatsoever and no sides other than some acne and killer pumps in my face and head when I eat!This really only affects my bench as my shirt isn't tight enough as I'm only weighing @ 310 and was hoping to bloat-up to 320-325 where I was a few months ago.All right,so my questions are should I add d-bol in these last days as my training partner still has a boatload and is willing to hook me up-if so,should I drop the a-bombs completely or still run them at a lower dosage just for insurance,and what dosage should I run the d's this last week per day-at 50mgs I could guarantee a good pound a day gain-or should I bump the dosage up on the d's and to what?Second,I am definitely thinking of opening my bench raw and guaranteeing not bombing then going @ 405-420 on my second shirted as right now I'm not getting much out of my loose shirt and then just go from there.My main goal at this meet is to take the state deadlift only record for the shw sub-masters as it is a measly 610 and I'm looking at hitting 675-700 on my third attempt.I guess this post is all over the place as I am typing at work and running on little sleep but no matter what I'm still going to have fun and walk away with more knowledge from this meet.Thanks for any help and insight.

Never mind-just found out the meet director cancelled the meet last night.This really blows...

It sucks when they cancel a meet at the last minute. Now you have time to get you weight up and look for another one.

PB

It sucks when they cancel a meet at the last minute. Now you have time to get you weight up and look for another one.

PB

Exactly.The bad thing about it is though the meet director has been the only person consistently running APF meets in the Houston area and now he says he is through with it.For the most part there are quite a few meets coming up in the near future here but they are all Tiny Meeker's WABDL or USgayPL and tested,but I'm going to enter the Barbee Classic which is APF and like you said I'll have plenty of time to get my weight back up and even more time to get stronger.I really don't get why WABDL doesn't offer a tested and a non-tested division like the APF/AAPF as we all know Gus wasn't drug-free back in his day and the meets Tiny holds down here are really good but I'm not going to disrespect the guys lifting drug-free just to get a trophy although I was tempted after qualifying for last year's World's.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws