over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apology to the Board

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I need to apology for being so pathetic and whiny in many of my recent posts - I'm going through pre-contest blues, the woah-is-me syndrom.

I just need to throw out that negative attitude whenever it attacks along with the garbage!

While I'm surely not the best or only resource on this board (even though I post a lot :) ), I try and keep everything for the board's reputation as "one of the best."

I'll do my damnest to stay positive and provide reinforcement in my posts. Plus my mind "wanders" too much on this SuperClen :D

xcel

Xcel , I just wanted to publicly tell you how much I apreciate all the help youve been with the emails I sent you and also for your words of encouragement it has really strengthened my focus to succeed and I am sure everything will work out great for you in your show , I just honestly never realized how mental this sport really is until now so lets stay strong and bring it home

no biggie bro. as much help as ya give everyone you're entitled to bitch when getting ready for a contest hehe.

JW

Dont worry man it happends to the best too, it happends to me every year, thats is the answear to you are trying to be better , just try to relax bc this can destroy your work .....
never surrender......
and remember....
.......there is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!

Xcel-dude you are a huge asset to this board. Always involved-and as I said before the 'LINK KING'! If someone cant find it-Xcel will (but try first!). We are in your corner cheering you on! :D

Excel you have always been the nicest to me out of anyone one on the board! Thanks for doing that and if your pussy hurts every now and again its okay!! I wouldn't worry about it:D

Bro, no way. We are proud to be able to give back to you some of the help and assistance that you have provided to us. Never think for a minute that we are not here for you are behind you 100%.......bigarms

Xcel,
We all pulling for so don't sweat it

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Bro,Thanks for all your help youv helped me so many times i cant even count..Good luck and keep your head up!!!!!!!

well...

no need to apologize IMO, but if it makes you feel better then o.k. ;)

Just keep focusing on your goal and remember that this too will pass.

DrG

Xcell, I didn't know you were competing!
i must have missed something somewhere :)
Good luck with the show. where and when?
so's some of us can come and cheer you!!
Go Hard!

Thanks to all for the encouragement and positive affirmation - y'all are the BEST!!!

I'm probably more concerned about letting you guys down more than anything - you're definately going to make me accountable!

After all it's just a "local" contest that's a NQ and is being televised (local not national TV, i'm sure). I do like my anonymity so I really don't want to say where it is on the boards, But I will say it's on May 17th.

xcel

No big deal, bro! We're all behind you and I think many of us wish we could help you half as much as you've helped us. Take care bro!

-slide

YOU ARE DOING ALRIGHT!

YOU PROBABLY AREN'T WALKING AROUND SAYING....'WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS CRAP UNLESS I AM PRO BIG?" LIKE I AM ALL THE TIME. :)

Re: YOU ARE DOING ALRIGHT!

JETHRO TULL said:
YOU PROBABLY AREN'T WALKING AROUND SAYING....'WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS CRAP UNLESS I AM PRO BIG?" LIKE I AM ALL THE TIME. :)
But you are PRO BIG!!! :D

When we meet up next month, I'll want you to give me an honest assessment as I'll be out exactly 4 weeks at that point. EVERYONE in the gym I infrequent say I'm the most ripped out of about 9 other contenders for the same contest?!?! They just have a LOOOOONG WAY to go - but I still try and give them all encouragement :)

xcel

Xcel you give great advice even when your pathetic lol we love ya bro:D

Like everyone else said, that's what we are here for. I say, talk about your hemroids, if it makes you feel better. It really is amazing how much dieting can effect your mood and emotions, not to mention all the other stuff we put in our bodies. Just like all the other guys, I am really pulling for you during your contest push. I know this whole process is not easy and mentally draining, so if you need to vent a little, JUST DO IT. Good luck Sally.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws