over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite falls off - solutions?

I'd stop the MK-677 and replace with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 , those two really spiked my apatite without raising my BG over time.

Swap your macros around some (reduce protein/fat for Carbs as mentioned) , add some fruit and reduce the processed stuff some.
For protein try adding some white fish and ground turkey , even shrimp , those tend to digest a little better for me personally (and I have a fucked up system).

I know John Meadows use to advise fasting to help let your digestive system take a break and relax from being bombarded with food constantly. Of course making sure that you have a healthy gut flora is important as well.

Okay. Let's say 4,000 calories. At 5'10, 250-260 with abs you're a pretty big boy. You weigh 10lbs more than me and I'm taller than you. So you start losing your appetite and begin to lose weight or maintain weight? i lose a few pounds - fewer than 5 And this P/P/L split you're doing, what kind of volume? low volume 4-5 work sets per muscle And when you're not in the gym, are you active or more sedentary? very sedentary

Some good suggestions here to start with. Caffeine is an appetite suppressant so unless it's before AM cardio or the gym, I wouldn't worry too much about it. What's your target weight? 235 at 5% Dig out that BGM. How's your thyroid? normal range Do you have recent bloodwork? everything was in range except cholesterol, crit was slightly elevated at 52 Most of the people in this thread have seen a lot and rather than throwing darts, we should start with some basic numbers and have a better idea what direction to point you in, right?

There's some pretty sharp dudes here.

I'd stop the MK-677 and replace with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 , those two really spiked my apatite without raising my BG over time.

Swap your macros around some (reduce protein/fat for Carbs as mentioned) , add some fruit and reduce the processed stuff some.
For protein try adding some white fish and ground turkey , even shrimp , those tend to digest a little better for me personally (and I have a fucked up system).

I know John Meadows use to advise fasting to help let your digestive system take a break and relax from being bombarded with food constantly. Of course making sure that you have a healthy gut flora is important as well.

looks like ghrp6 is gonna be it. maybe i'll mainline it like Bostin Loyd mentioned

i would hate to have to drop mk677 - the muscle fullness it gives me is pretty wild.

Sounds like what your doing is working? Whats wrong with the mini cut after 4 weeks ?

I would say keep it up with small tweaks as necessary

Sounds like what your doing is working? Whats wrong with the mini cut after 4 weeks ?

I would say keep it up with small tweaks as necessary

just dont want to halt progress to cut - even if it is only for a week

im sure the digestive enzymes, cardio, and ghrp6 will do me nice tho

hopefully they will allow me to go 5-6 weeks in between mini cuts

summary

-5'10
-31 years old
-desk job
-training is P/P/L focusing primarily on mechanical overload in the 6-10 rep range
-get up to 250-260 with visible abs
-appetite falls off a cliff once i reach this weight

**gear: test, deca, mk677 (for appetite)

**current strategy: eat in caloric surplus for 4 weeks, pull back calories hard for 1 week to restore appetite/insulin senstivity, and repeat.

is there anything that i can do in order to keep my appetite from falling off of a cliff once i reach a certain bodyweight - aside from more appetite-increasing drugs?

i have been making very solid gains, and would like to keep gaining without having to employ these mini cuts.

if there is a way i could go 6-8 weeks between each mini cut, that would make a big difference.

considering:
-a scoop of fiber with every meal
-10 to 15 minutes of cardio after every workout
-digestive enzymes

thoughts?
If you want to stay eating. You could look into GHRELIN peptide (the hunger hormone). GHRP-6 is good to but spikes your growth hormone.

If you want to stay eating. You could look into GHRELIN peptide (the hunger hormone). GHRP-6 is good to but spikes your growth hormone.

looks like that will be added to the arsenal, yes.

just went to the doctor yesterday. Blood pressure was 140/80 (even with meds.. which is quite high.. usually about 115/75) and pulse was elevated at rest, so dropping the mk677 immediately and for good.

i like that drug, but sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

just went to the doctor yesterday. Blood pressure was 140/80 (even with meds.. which is quite high.. usually about 115/75) and pulse was elevated at rest, so dropping the mk677 immediately and for good.

^^^well maybe you can still get the appetite increasing benefits of GHRELIN that you like ..even with out the MK

$/2MG GHRELIN

^^^GHRELIN PEPTIDE

^^^well maybe you can still get the appetite increasing benefits of GHRELIN that you like ..even with out the MK

$/2MG GHRELIN

^^^GHRELIN PEPTIDE

interesting

so you have ghrp6 which stimulates grehlin

and then you have actual grehlin

hmmmm..

Same exact shit that mk does to me EVERY TIME.

Same exact shit that mk does to me EVERY TIME.
It's not just you.

I tried MK677 and at 20mg twice a day it will certainly light you up (increase RHR and BP) but then you feel wiped out so went to 20mg night dose only with no help. I was too damn tired to eat. No more of that shit for me.

GHRP6 + CJC1295 blend (no DAC) was much better. I can't say if it increased my appetite because I'm already always hungry but regardless, nowhere near rhGH or LR3-IGF-1 for inreasing bodily metabolic rate (fat loss). And I did definitely notice some SUBQ fat loss from the GHRP6+CJC. I've never tried GHRP2.

I learned to just get the rhGH and L-arginine 3-IGF-1 and Novolin R (insulin regular). I prefer Humalog to R but getting Humalog is becoming too much a PIA.

It's not just you.

I tried MK677 and at 20mg twice a day it will certainly light you up (increase RHR and BP) but then you feel wiped out so went to 20mg night dose only with no help. I was too damn tired to eat. No more of that shit for me.

GHRP6 + CJC1295 blend (no DAC) was much better. I can't say if it increased my appetite because I'm already always hungry but regardless, nowhere near rhGH or LR3-IGF-1 for inreasing bodily metabolic rate (fat loss). And I did definitely notice some SUBQ fat loss from the GHRP6+CJC. I've never tried GHRP2.

I learned to just get the rhGH and L-arginine 3-IGF-1 and Novolin R (insulin regular). I prefer Humalog to R but getting Humalog is becoming too much a PIA.
When i figured it out i was at the doc for something unrelated and they told me my bp was 150/90!

And yeah i’ve found that IM hum-r has a similar clearance rate to humalog, maybe even faster but that could be just me and the fact that i take it preworkout. Cant beat the otc convenience and price

When i figured it out i was at the doc for something unrelated and they told me my bp was 150/90!

And yeah i’ve found that IM hum-r has a similar clearance rate to humalog, maybe even faster but that could be just me and the fact that i take it preworkout. Cant beat the otc convenience and price
Many people out there love MK677 and that's cool. I'm just not a member of that camp. When I take my blood pressure and it comes back 150/102, it's time to bail.

I should have listened to the board members struggling with this stuff.

It's not just you.

Yep. I can’t eat or train on mk I feel so fucking exhausted all day. Like literally nodding off all day long

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member