over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite increasing drugs

RoyHobbs

Registered
In another thread I read of Aceto (or was it Nichols?) being alleged to push drugs to increase appetite? I never heard of such a thing. What are they? Do they work? I'd have to research and see if any side effects were worth it but I readily admit I do not have the stomach (or commitment) to eat vomit inducing amounts of food to grow like you guys 250-260+. So if there is a relatively safe way to boost appetite I would explore it.

Ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 will make you starving hungry, anything that acts on ghrelin is going to make you hungry as hell

Yes sir ghrp 6 more than ghrp 2 made me hungry as hell anytime I dosed. Mk677 made me extremely hunger the first week but leveled out after that.

Mk677, GHRP-6, and THC... I'm terrible with pushing food but these all definitely help.

Regular cardio definitely helps a bit too, I like to do 15-20 minutes post workout. Makes a pretty solid difference for me as well.

Ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 will make you starving hungry, anything that acts on ghrelin is going to make you hungry as hell

i alwasy get confused as to which gives me the worse hunger i think its 2....
but that hunger is a different beast for those that do not know! lol

like a pain in your stomach hunger that makes you sweat and get light headed. its work learning how not to eat with it!

All awesome products, already been mentioned. Mk-677 would probably be the best, imo. The stuff seems to work almost immediately, so if the hunger tapers off, I don't see any harm in maybe stopping for a few day's & than getting back on. Haven't tried it with that protocol, but don't see why it wouldn't work..

Practin TD (appetite stimulation drug)

Does orals suppress your appetite (dbol/drol).. They do me, that's for sure..
Try adding this to your AAS combo..
Cyproheptadine is a antihistamine, but it has been used for off label properties with treating conditions, syndroms in people that have little to no appetite due to whatever issues that may have trigger the appetite loss.
Back in the late 90's early 2000's some pharma companies would in fact add this to their Dbol, yup, that's right.. Guy's were blowing up like craziness..
I decided to add this once again due to my script meds interfering with my appetite , this will give me the added advantage with wanting to pound some food during difficult times..

Please do NOT PM me for source.. You can get these from just about any legit ONLINE pharma dispensary, you do need a script for most, but some don't require it..

2 x 4mg tabs is all you really need, take with your orals (dbol/drol).. take 1 in am and 1 in pm..
27vrhFi.jpg

0Ogb4Tr.jpg

Practin TD (appetite stimulation drug)

Does orals suppress your appetite (dbol/drol).. They do me, that's for sure..
Try adding this to your AAS combo..
Cyproheptadine is a antihistamine, but it has been used for off label properties with treating conditions, syndroms in people that have little to no appetite due to whatever issues that may have trigger the appetite loss.
Back in the late 90's early 2000's some pharma companies would in fact add this to their Dbol, yup, that's right.. Guy's were blowing up like craziness..
I decided to add this once again due to my script meds interfering with my appetite , this will give me the added advantage with wanting to pound some food during difficult times..

Please do NOT PM me for source.. You can get these from just about any legit ONLINE pharma dispensary, you do need a script for most, but some don't require it..

2 x 4mg tabs is all you really need, take with your orals (dbol/drol).. take 1 in am and 1 in pm..
27vrhFi.jpg

0Ogb4Tr.jpg

Agreed, this product is quite well-known and many swear by it. How much of a difference do you notice from 1 tab AM and 1 tab PM? I know people who take a lot more than that? Any sides from it such as sleepiness?

synthelamin is an appetite stimulator.

check out synthetek.com

GHRP's... duh. Idk how I didnt remember that. I didn't know about MK though. As for THC... I wish I enjoyed it. I have a medical card and got 3 different strains and it is just not enjoyable feeling. I get sleepy but either flight of ideas or paranoid. Admittedly I have not tried anything but vape oil.

Thanks!!

GHRP's... duh. Idk how I didnt remember that. I didn't know about MK though. As for THC... I wish I enjoyed it. I have a medical card and got 3 different strains and it is just not enjoyable feeling. I get sleepy but either flight of ideas or paranoid. Admittedly I have not tried anything but vape oil.

Thanks!!

Vape oil makes me extremely anxious/paranoid as well. Flower or lose dose edible is the way to go.

For me, mk hands down. I envy those who are 250 on 3.5k or those who can eat 6k like it’s nothing lol.

Acapulco Gold.
Cheech:
Man, what is in this shit, man?

Chong:
Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.

Cheech:
What's Labrador?

Chong:
It's dog shit.

Cheech:
What?

Chong:
Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.

Cheech:
Yeah?

Chong:
I had it on the table and the little motherf***er ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

Cheech:
You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?

Chong:
Gets ya high, don't it?

Chong:
I think it's even better than before, you know?

Cheech:
Uhhh, I wonder what Great Dane tastes like, man.

In another thread I read of Aceto (or was it Nichols?) being alleged to push drugs to increase appetite? I never heard of such a thing. What are they? Do they work? I'd have to research and see if any side effects were worth it but I readily admit I do not have the stomach (or commitment) to eat vomit inducing amounts of food to grow like you guys 250-260+. So if there is a relatively safe way to boost appetite I would explore it.

GHRPs and MK-677. MK-677 makes me practically want to eat everything in sight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity