over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite stimulants for hard gainer

Raweggwhitefarts

Newbies
Eating seems to be my major limiting factor in growth. I try to eat 5 to 6 small meals per day, but it is usually by force. I just don't get that hungry. Protein / gainer shakes help little, because if I try to ingest more than 4-500 calories in liquid form, my butt turns into a soft serve ice cream dispenser. Is there anything I can do / take to help me out?

Eating seems to be my major limiting factor in growth. I try to eat 5 to 6 small meals per day, but it is usually by force. I just don't get that hungry. Protein / gainer shakes help little, because if I try to ingest more than 4-500 calories in liquid form, my butt turns into a soft serve ice cream dispenser. Is there anything I can do / take to help me out?

I'm a hard gainer too but I've been able to break through it. A good tip for you is to make sure you start your day with a good amount of calories, say by 8am. Then if you can force a second meal between 10-11am you should be on your way to a decent caloric intake day. Here's the shake I create daily:

Mix in blender for about 45 sec:

20oz organic skim milk
(2) scoops NOW Whey Protein Isolate - Chocolate
(2) scoops Jiffy Natural Peanut Butter
(1) tablespoon organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
(2) tablespoons organic cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil

That should put you at a nice 1,015 calories, 75+ grams protein, low in sugar, great mix of poly/mono/healthy saturated fats and I promise you it will be smooth as butter. I can pound it all in less than a minute.

Also, make sure you avoid things that may suppress your appetite such as caffeine, etc.

Good luck.

Another vote for ghrp 2 or 6, that stuff makes me so hungry I could eat my own hand.

I'm a hard gainer too but I've been able to break through it. A good tip for you is to make sure you start your day with a good amount of calories, say by 8am. Then if you can force a second meal between 10-11am you should be on your way to a decent caloric intake day. Here's the shake I create daily:

Mix in blender for about 45 sec:

20oz organic skim milk
(2) scoops NOW Whey Protein Isolate - Chocolate
(2) scoops Jiffy Natural Peanut Butter
(1) tablespoon organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
(2) tablespoons organic cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil

That should put you at a nice 1,015 calories, 75+ grams protein, low in sugar, great mix of poly/mono/healthy saturated fats and I promise you it will be smooth as butter. I can pound it all in less than a minute.

Also, make sure you avoid things that may suppress your appetite such as caffeine, etc.

Good luck.

good post!

B12 has always increased my appetite as well as increased energy.
If your real experienced,,,GHRP6 will have you eating everything in sight.

:yeahthat: and desiccated liver

B12 increases my appetite...GHRP never did, so...it can be and usually is an individual thing...try them all out, and see what works for you.

you won't find anything better then Synthetek's Synthelamin.

GHRP 6. Taken on an empty stomach will have me eating everything in sight just to bring me back to life......if I were to take it that is. Thats just what my rats do.

GHRP 6. Taken on an empty stomach will have me eating everything in sight just to bring me back to life......if I were to take it that is. Thats just what my rats do.

I agree. GHRP 6 is the best appetite stimulant I ever used. Even when my belly is bulging I still want to eat more. It's non stop grazing between meals for me.

Something more mild that I have used when bulking is just some fiber. I notice that much of the time when I can't eat anymore, it is because I feel so full and "backed up". A good fiber will help you digest all that food you take in and stay regular, so before you know it you are ready to eat again. This is just a base, but adding things such as the GHRP (Usually hunger effect will fade after a couple weeks) or specific appetite stimulants will be synergistic. Are we allowed to mention the green herb? (Ultimate for bulking):D

probably not the answer you're lookin for, but if you eat clean green leafy veg, lean meat for at least a few of your meals every day, and eat smaller portions, as well as making sure you're training in a a way that ramps up your metabolism, you will be fucking starving all the time. this is what i do, and the people i work with freak out at how much i eat in a day and how often i eat.

i'm gaining too and not getting fat.

oh, also, yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, whey, free range eggs, and natural peanut butter are staples for me. i'm not tied to the eating every 2 hours trap; i usually cant wait 2 hours. ok, later...

None of the above has worked for me (except for the green herb)... fibre theory is interesting though, Im sure Id be getting some fibre in but perhaps not enough, still wouldnt expect anything amazing.

am really enjoying a bit of variety for breakfast atm, will eat two to three courses :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws