over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite suppresants

1bigmofo

Registered
With summer not far off, what r some ur guys’ favorite appetite suppresants. I have yet to try any, but being that my bf is at 10.2% im wanting to get it under 10% and i’m looking to cut out some undesireable calories..thanks.

Sibutramine very efficient but Make you feel "anti-social" after a few days.

Primatene..

Concerta (Adderall) is the best thing I've ever used for appetite suppression. But it's costly and pretty sure it's terrible for you. Don't recommend lol.

For those not wanting to be jittered out of their mind, fiber or EVOO always controls my appetite. If you can get Topomax that works great, as well. I have to take it for my headaches and it works well.

Primatene..

Concerta (Adderall) is the best thing I've ever used for appetite suppression. But it's costly and pretty sure it's terrible for you. Don't recommend lol.
Concerta and Adderas isn't the same substance.

Adderall, Yvanse, Attentina and so on is dex/lys-amphetamines and are far better then the most out there.

Vyvanse is far superior to all of them in terms of controlling ones appetite. I have literally used them all. I had to literally make myself eat. Remember what goes up, must come back down.

If you decide to journey down this road, please be very careful.

Vyvanse is far superior to all of them in terms of controlling ones appetite. I have literally used them all. I had to literally make myself eat. Remember what goes up, must come back down.

If you decide to journey down this road, please be very careful.
agreed...i was hoping to find something natural and not pharma, just does not seem to be a lot of options naturally.

agreed...i was hoping to find something natural and not pharma, just does not seem to be a lot of options naturally.

I agree with you, to look into natural remedies first.
Red pepper has been shown to reduce appetite, as well as give fat-burning a boost https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10743483/
Also, green tea with increased fiber helps.
Hoodia is showing good results too

Concerta and Adderas isn't the same substance.

Adderall, Yvanse, Attentina and so on is dex/lys-amphetamines and are far better then the most out there.

Well aware. But I lump all the ADHD meds into the same category. I only said Adderall so people made the connection as it's the most well known.

I'd steer clear of them myself. Seen too many mates in college abuse it and to this day they swear they need it to function and can't get off.

Eat more protein and loads of greens. Take some anadrol (if you're lucky/unlucky enough to get it's hunger killing abilities). And get some bronkaid or primatene.

Prescription stims are a really poor choice for a well-rounded appetite suppressant. I don't even feel like going into the reasoning behind that because I've already done it numerous times and anybody with a half a brain should be able to figure it out.

Hydration, fish oil in between meals, minimization of blood sugar spikes are going to be the best bet. If pharmacological warfare still needs to be introduced, nicotine gum/patches and just packing a decent lip will work and is definitely preferable to addictive and illegal dopaminergic stimulants. A lot of orals like Oxymetholone and Superdrol have a tendency to do a number on one's appetite as well.

Kratom is a fairly good appetite suppressant for me...adderal too but I rarely take that and haven't in some time.

If you are not using L carnitine or L glutamine at the moment, then they can be worth a try.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear