over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite suppressant???

xman280

Banned
any compounds to suppress appetite,besides ECA, ( ECA does not suppress mine)? I can explode from eating and dream of food, especially with EQ.....I cant maintain a lean physique after a cutting diet because of my appetite.

Not a sup, but black coffee is pretty effective for me. Diet soft drinks, even though some won't even consider consuming them. Lots of water. Raw spinach. The key is to increase food volume in an effort to fill you up. I dig pickles as a quick bite too, or sugar free jello.

some people fill up on Psyllium Husk, but even full, i m still hungry...coffee - yeah , somebody said chew coffee grains...

not a bad idea, used to take em when I was in a military hospital, made me dizzy, but might work

Get the 2mg and cut them in half. I use them at work to stay sharp.

Non stimulant appetite suppressant for evening....bitter stuff sends a stop eating signal to the brain, supposedly a survival mechanism. Strong decaf green tea or even better dandelion tea.

Metformin 500mg in the evening curbs my
Hunger

Other drugs, Kratom, adipex, any opioid agonist..(vicaine)

EC doesn’t curb your appetite? I’ll agree that after a while of taking it, it won’t. But at the beginning...dam.

Also when I take my bronkaid, I have it with two teaspoon of instant coffee (just take it directly into my mouth) and it provides suppression.

Also look into Apple cider vinegar

EC doesn’t curb your appetite? I’ll agree that after a while of taking it, it won’t. But at the beginning...dam.

Also when I take my bronkaid, I have it with two teaspoon of instant coffee (just take it directly into my mouth) and it provides suppression.

Also look into Apple cider vinegar

not much, i take it early evening till midnight, cus thats when i have a lot of paperwork to at home and workout at midnight and i m still starving if I keep eating clean. I ve been using ECA for years instead of the aderral that was prescribed to me for concentration....I m constantly craving something. I can sit and eat a large pizza by myself, I can eat 2 pounds of banana pudding at one sitting ..of course i do that once every 6 months but my appetite is insane..I do take 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar..although all I ve read I still dont know the exact purpose of it. the only thing that ever worked on my appetite was some liquid T3 - I dont even remember from who, that besides getting my metabolism up was also suppressing my appetite big time...I gave it to my ex girlfriend (a NPC heavyweight champ) and she felt the same thing... idk what was in it but there was definitely something added to suppress appetite..t was years ago...

Not a sup, but black coffee is pretty effective for me. Diet soft drinks, even though some won't even consider consuming them. Lots of water. Raw spinach. The key is to increase food volume in an effort to fill you up. I dig pickles as a quick bite too, or sugar free jello.

these for me as well, I don't know what your overall diet looks like but a serving of almonds, or spoonful of pb works good for me

idk guys, i need something pharma/RX grade my appetite is just insane...I dont think many pp have to watch their diet as much as I do ,JUST to maintain 12-15% bf, considering that i take EQ, Mast and all kind of gear that s supposed to prevent you from getting too fat...i dont remember the last time I ate till I am completely satisfied.

well you could try some otc suppressants to see if that would work for ya

Metformin crushes my appetite. Plus it has health benefits

idk guys, i need something pharma/RX grade my appetite is just insane...I dont think many pp have to watch their diet as much as I do ,JUST to maintain 12-15% bf, considering that i take EQ, Mast and all kind of gear that s supposed to prevent you from getting too fat...i dont remember the last time I ate till I am completely satisfied.

How would mast and EQ prevent you from getting fat? They'll keep you dry sure, but not prevent fatgain.

That's all diet.

You can get fat on GH too unless you're running some pretty high doses in which case diabetes will kill you faster.

not a bad idea, used to take em when I was in a military hospital, made me dizzy, but might work

this is your best and "safest" bet.
Nicotine works for appetite supp. and has some other benefits for the bodybuilder in low/moderate doses.
I would limit my use to 6-8mg a day though, also, watch your BP, some ppl react to it with a BP spike.
1-1.5mg a time, 4-6 times a day works wonders.
Used it to get through the initial phase of Intermittent fasting (the first ~2 weeks were hard in the appetite department :p)

the RX only drugs indicated for obesity are all stimulants as well (mentioning because you said you don't like taking OTC supps because of that). Phentermine is the one that people usually get, but it's similar in mechanism to any of the amphetamines and is only indicated for short term use.

Really if you have an appetite problem...then I suggest loading up on high-volume foods that are also slow digesting...i.e. beans, brown rice, fibrous vegetables, etc and maybe combine with a high dose of protein and a moderate dose of fat to further slow digestion (50g+ p and maybe 30g-40g fat, you're a big guy). Chew everything ultra thoroughly...

Otherwise, nicotine gum definitely works in short bursts as well.

What's your blood sugar at when you're hungry? A lot of diabetics get the hungry/hypo symptom at a much higher blood sugar than is needed and the best way is for them to suffer awhile and gradually get used to eating at lower and lower levels until the body normalizes. Might be something worth looking into (check it when you're hungry, might surprise yourself with what level your body is sending these signals--or might be totally needing to eat in which case please do).

And while this is common knowledge that I totally never follow but seems to work for many...smaller, volume-heavy meals throughout the day that still keep the calories lower than you would normally be at eaten BEFORE you get hungry do wonders for curbing binges.

You can give modafinil a try. I take to help with my fatigue but it can also crush my appetite. It's not uncommon for it to make some people to forget to eat or hydrate throughout the day. I've gone 10hrs+ without eating when I used to use it for studying.

Make breakfast one of your biggest meal and modafinil with it. Then have some small snacks throughout the day. Once the modafinil wears off you will be craving for a lot of food. So making your first and last meal the biggest can help with timing the come down.

some people fill up on Psyllium Husk, but even full, i m still hungry...coffee - yeah , somebody said chew coffee grains...

+1 :eek:

Metformin 500mg in the evening curbs my
Hunger

Somewhere I read that Metformin could not be taken before bed, is there any truth or is it a baseless rumor?

Last edited:
the RX only drugs indicated for obesity are all stimulants as well (mentioning because you said you don't like taking OTC supps because of that). Phentermine is the one that people usually get, but it's similar in mechanism to any of the amphetamines and is only indicated for short term use.

Really if you have an appetite problem...then I suggest loading up on high-volume foods that are also slow digesting...i.e. beans, brown rice, fibrous vegetables, etc and maybe combine with a high dose of protein and a moderate dose of fat to further slow digestion (50g+ p and maybe 30g-40g fat, you're a big guy). Chew everything ultra thoroughly...

Otherwise, nicotine gum definitely works in short bursts as well.

What's your blood sugar at when you're hungry? A lot of diabetics get the hungry/hypo symptom at a much higher blood sugar than is needed and the best way is for them to suffer awhile and gradually get used to eating at lower and lower levels until the body normalizes. Might be something worth looking into (check it when you're hungry, might surprise yourself with what level your body is sending these signals--or might be totally needing to eat in which case please do).

And while this is common knowledge that I totally never follow but seems to work for many...smaller, volume-heavy meals throughout the day that still keep the calories lower than you would normally be at eaten BEFORE you get hungry do wonders for curbing binges.

blood sugar is really normal....90-100...i m just an animal

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner