over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite suppressant

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gentlemen, i'm trying to burn off some fat, but my appetite is off the chain. Since i quit putting alcohol in my body, i've had a b!tch of a sweet tooth as well, and since i dropped tobacco, i've been hungry non stop!

Anyone have any experience with something that suppresses appetite, that's not a addictive stimulant? I don't really tolerate stims of any type, so that kills clen...

thanks

Rimonabant aka Accomplia is available on several RC Chem sites, at least one being a sponsor here. Supposed to be a great appetite suppressant.

Picked some up myself, haven't used it yet though.

Rimonabant aka Accomplia is available on several RC Chem sites, at least one being a sponsor here. Supposed to be a great appetite suppressant.

Picked some up myself, haven't used it yet though.

All great gor inducing depression from what the studies said.

You should PM one of the Osta Gain reps for a free sample pack of Ultra Burn. It's is the only appetite suppressant that has ever done exactly what it claims to do.

Non stim, here is a list of the ingredient's and a description of what each one does.

XianXian Cao,- Xianxian cao is a kind of highly concentrationed extract which contains different herbal plants firber. The Xianxian cao can dissolve fat cells and also change the fat cells into energy and heat. The Xianxian cao also has a good effect on reducing blood pressure , blood lipids.

Jobsters and ,Psyllium Husk, Jobstears can get rid of the toxin and get rid of the extra water in the body Psyllium Husk and Jobstears can cure the obesity which is caused by hydroncus. Jobstears can also improve the digest system.

Artemisia Dracuncutus Artemisia dracunculus can make the food fully digested in the stomach and reduce the extra food get accumulated in the stomach and also reduce the fat belly.

Bamboo Shoot- s a kind of plant which is low-fat, low sugar but high fiber. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion, promote bowel movements and prevent constipation. Bamboo Shoot can speed up metabolism and get rid of the fat cells fast.

Lotus Leaf-The lotus leaf is rich in flavonoids, which is the most of the oxygen free radical scavenger. It can improve the vitality of the SOD ( superoxide dismutase ), and reduce the MDA (lipid peroxides malondialdehyde ) and 0X - LDL ( oxidized low-density lipoprotein ) formation. So the Lotus leaf can stop the fat cells get accumulated

RNSLabs

Last edited:
You should PM one of the Osta Gain reps for a free sample pack of Ultra Burn. It's is the only appetite suppressant that has ever done exactly what it claims to do.

Non stim, here is a list of the ingredient's and a description of what each one does.

XianXian Cao,- Xianxian cao is a kind of highly concentrationed extract which contains different herbal plants firber. The Xianxian cao can dissolve fat cells and also change the fat cells into energy and heat. The Xianxian cao also has a good effect on reducing blood pressure , blood lipids.

Jobsters and ,Psyllium Husk, Jobstears can get rid of the toxin and get rid of the extra water in the body Psyllium Husk and Jobstears can cure the obesity which is caused by hydroncus. Jobstears can also improve the digest system.

Artemisia Dracuncutus Artemisia dracunculus can make the food fully digested in the stomach and reduce the extra food get accumulated in the stomach and also reduce the fat belly.

Bamboo Shoot- s a kind of plant which is low-fat, low sugar but high fiber. It can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion, promote bowel movements and prevent constipation. Bamboo Shoot can speed up metabolism and get rid of the fat cells fast.

Lotus Leaf-The lotus leaf is rich in flavonoids, which is the most of the oxygen free radical scavenger. It can improve the vitality of the SOD ( superoxide dismutase ), and reduce the MDA (lipid peroxides malondialdehyde ) and 0X - LDL ( oxidized low-density lipoprotein ) formation. So the Lotus leaf can stop the fat cells get accumulated

RNSLabs

Miss Q,

This product has my attention. Any negative sides you have experienced with this? Addictive properties, blood pressure, etc?

Miss Q,

This product has my attention. Any negative sides you have experienced with this? Addictive properties, blood pressure, etc?

None that I experienced except for some body heat, but I do not consider that a negative!!

All it did for me was kill my appetite. Two months on and one month off.

None that I experienced except for some body heat, but I do not consider that a negative!!

All it did for me was kill my appetite. Two months on and one month off.

Good to know. thanks for the info. I may have to give this a try. Any stim based fat burner/appetite suppressant makes me feel like shit.

I realize this isn't exactly what you're asking, but try filling up with veggies, and drinking hot tea or coffee between meals. Coffee (decaff after a few cups of real if you drink a lot) with a little splenda and unsweetened almond milk can go a long way towards satisfying the urge for something sweet and filling you up.

I realize this isn't exactly what you're asking, but try filling up with veggies, and drinking hot tea or coffee between meals. Coffee (decaff after a few cups of real if you drink a lot) with a little splenda and unsweetened almond milk can go a long way towards satisfying the urge for something sweet and filling you up.

This is exactly what i'm looking for:)

Anyone here tried Rimonabant and felt like it made them depressed after a while?

I have thought about trying it, but never got around to it. Try taking a fiber supplement with additional water. In addition, caffeine should help curb your appetite.

These drugs work like magic, but I don't recommend using them: Vyvanse, adderral, ritalin, phetermine,.....etc

RNSLabs

I read some of your log on this product and from your response to it, I have a suspicion the product is spiked with an undisclosed pharmaceutical. The list of ingredients don't show anything that would be significantly anorexic. And spiked products are not uncommon.

Any aas kill your appetite? Tren and most orals do for me.

I could eat 1k cals total a day on Dbol and be fine.

Bromocriptin

on tren, dbol, drol etc I can eat non stop all day long not a problem for me but once add bromo - I barely can drink even protein shake, I'm not craving any food even junk or sweets when on that sh!t and can not eat for days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws