advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite suppression at night? which one?

Meridia / Phentermine

Have you tried Meridia? I did that a few years ago when dieting and it was good as I could still eat on it but was not STARVING and could avoid cravings pretty much.

But I do remember a more recent health-scare about Meridia that sounded kinda serious- I have not bought it recently because it worried me, but I don't remember the exact issue. Please research if you are interested.

Truthfully, if I want to NOT EAT AT ALL, I'll take a half or one of my g/f's phentermine- but I'm the kind of guy that can sleep on that ok. I think it would mess up most people's sleep.

Good luck- I know I hate when I wake up in morning and see all the left over wrappers/containers from what I ate while "sleep walking" LOL

Have you tried Meridia? I did that a few years ago when dieting and it was good as I could still eat on it but was not STARVING and could avoid cravings pretty much.

But I do remember a more recent health-scare about Meridia that sounded kinda serious- I have not bought it recently because it worried me, but I don't remember the exact issue. Please research if you are interested.

Truthfully, if I want to NOT EAT AT ALL, I'll take a half or one of my g/f's phentermine- but I'm the kind of guy that can sleep on that ok. I think it would mess up most people's sleep.

Good luck- I know I hate when I wake up in morning and see all the left over wrappers/containers from what I ate while "sleep walking" LOL

i havent tried meridia maybe it was a heart issue? seems to be the trend with appetite suppressants previously approved by the fda lol. id love to try legit phentermine but the only sponsor on here sells (or used to) junk phen that doesnt work. so i guess im shit outta luck there lol.

but im mostly looking for something that can last through while I sleep. its very frustrating and hard to have will power when youre half asleep. since like i said, dealing with the little cravings during the day isnt a biggie.

200 -300 mg 5-htp seems to work for me. Also fiber with a tons of water helps some too.

But let's face it, sometimes it hurts to get what you want. I know it is easy for me to sit back and say hang in there, but if you want it...sometimes you have to suffer.

im dieting and wake up VERY hungy and its very difficult to fall back asleep. would rimonabant work taken in the evening?

or something else?

I can handle the cravings during the day but the cravings at night keep me awake, then im a sack of shit the next day in the gym lol.

I have a Synthepure whey isolate when I get those cravings. Works everytime.

I mix some Casine protein with just enough water to make it thick like cake batter and add a little bit of peanut butter and have that as a late night snack on a rice cake , its got enough volume to let you feel full and take long enough to digest that you won't get hunger pangs while sleeping.

25g and a TEAspoon of peanut butter goes a long way and its only about 200 cals

than and 500mg Glucophage after will kill your appatite

Glucaphage seems to really kill some peoples appettite, but it's never done this to me. It so true, we all respond differently to various drugs/sups.

Glucaphage seems to really kill some peoples appettite, but it's never done this to me. It so true, we all respond differently to various drugs/sups.

Yep , and i figure that even with the little carbs in the peanutbutter and rice cake it eliminates any chance of insulin comming up during the night at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131