advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite Suppression... how do you guys do it?

fenproporex

Has any had an experience with fenproporex as a weight loss aid from MexAnabolics? Any feedback would be appreciated

I have an Excel spreadsheet with my all my diets on it with nutrition content and eating times. I print out whichever one I am using at the moment (depending on my goals, bulk, cut, maintain) and put it on the fridge. I am a creature of habit and organization and knowing exactly what and when I am supposed to eat makes it easy to stick to it for me.

I have a pic of Hillary and Michelle O naked, look at that sucka and won't eat all day:D

without the use of any drugs, 3 shakes a day with approx 30 grams of protein and some udo's oil around 10 grams, that does the trick, or if you are on low fat diet use psyllium husks in the shake instead, eat these between meals. Use a high volume of water to mix the shake and you get that full feeling between meals for longer.

Other than that

eca and l tyrosine

and you really really got to want it, the right mental attitude is by far the best weapon

-Nicotine gum
-Chocamine "mochas"
-Cup of hot green tea

Having meal 1 with chocamine in my oats + hot green tea + lots of spinach in my egg whites helps a lot

this is the time thats usually hardest for me due to fasted morning cardio

I say ... just stare at the wall and suffer. Nothing says suffering like an hour of cardio at 330am.

If you want to take your condition to the next level, you just have to hang in there and forget about pain. Its a mental game. You have to have your game face on through your whole diet.

In the past, the few times i got off track were when i associated with weaker minded folks whom gave me the green light to budge on my diet a bit. That does not work for me atleast.. anyways.. Tea, coffee, gum, all works great too.

Last edited:
Once you break thru the mental part, it is all good from there. Strong Mind, Strong Body! Your body just gets into the groove of things and if doesn't get into the groove do some of the things the others recommended or if you are lean enough use a refeed meal and get right back on track after that meal without letting it trickle further than that one meal. Damn cravings and hunger thing, it is a tough mental game sometimes...but that is part of this bodybuilding lifestyle.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a Ketogenic diet, or the Dave Palumbo diet. This diet is amazing to keep hunger REALLY low.

Also, Dbol really kills my appetite. Obviously not ideal for health reasons, but last summer I easily shed a huge amount of fat using Dbol and a keto diet. 1000-1500 cals/day + low intensity cardio with no hunger at all. Finally got to see some abs, and lost no muscle.

Best thing I've found to fight the appetite/cravings that go along with dieting is a heavy dose of WILLPOWER. Feels great when I fight the cravings (especially nighttime, those are the hardest) and wake up the next day without feeling like a fat pig because I gave in and stuffed my face the night before.

Anyone tried Accomplia yet? I have not but heard it works very well

Well if you eat when youre hungry....you just have to wait until youre VERY hungry. Suck it up and think about the big picture....how bad do you want it? Slow and steady....

any more i look at the pics i sent phil way back when lol. hours got crazy at work. so i missed the gym for o bout two months. that and my gym closed had to find a new one lol. but pics of when i was reachin my goals are a hell of a motivator when you compare a recent pic of you slacking lol. for appetite lbas, water, and on occasion acxion shit kills your appetite.:D

Best thing I've found to fight the appetite/cravings that go along with dieting is a heavy dose of WILLPOWER. Feels great when I fight the cravings (especially nighttime, those are the hardest) and wake up the next day without feeling like a fat pig because I gave in and stuffed my face the night before.

I agree. Sometimes just that knowledge of what you will feel like the next morning is enough to keep you from making a mistake at night. Having a "fat" day is the worst, and it usually is enough to keep me grounded.

It is just like going out drinking for a night. You can have a couple for the night and leave it at that, wake up the next morning and feel fine (i.e. be productive that day).... or you can slam drinks and wake up feeling like shit and accomplish nothing the following day. In the right kind of person these things tend to sort themselves out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear